• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy success full villians

he takes her passed all the security doors and maze to the control room "there is a holographic game thing for you to play if you can make it work"

With a sigh Grimm closed the strip club for the night and began to head towards the new house. He was running across the roof tops per usual.

Harold puts his glasses on, "let me take a look at that, "he gently grabs his arm, "I can probably fix this. However, you will still need to heal; and that may take a little bit of time"

"i can manipulate my cells to regenerate but it's no good if it gets too infected or falls off..." he answered with a sigh.

Her eyes widen in surprise before closing as she kisses Him back..when they separate she blushes and covers her face

Grimm finally arrived at the house and rang the doorbell. Then again as he liked the sound of it. Soon enough Grimm was laughing and spamming the doorbell.
His eye was white

"Sup guys, where's my room and more importantly, wheres the game room"
Grimm had a happy look on his face, which was rare for him

"That will definitely make things quicker." Harold looked to his face, "would you like me to fix it now? I don't have any scheduled clients at the current lime"

Harry was shopping somewhere, looking for something with his girlfriend, Harmony.

"Yes, after that, we can head home and you can change. I would like to see the place anyway." Harold walked over to a surgical room, "Right this way. Now for the anesthesia, would you prefer the gas or the injection?"

She.pulled him into the room "nerek come on!" She grinned and started working on the computer before pressing A button Turing the holagram on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back