• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy success full villians

THICCDRAGON

The Abyss Walker
villians finaly get a break from super heros. the villians beat the super heros all the time. villians will finaly be at the top.

about mid day nerek and necro were robbing a bank necro was dragging bodies out and nerek was brining all the money he could out "damn that be loads of money right necro"

he finally gets all of the money out and brings two vans out near them "load bodies in one and money in other" he starts loading the money

Harold sits at his clinic, bored again. "So what should I do today? There are so many things that I could do, but not very many of them are original". He pulls out a comic book, "unoriginal it is"

Harold reads the book, "this idea sounds boring... Maybe I can do some useful for myself."
He puts the book down and gets in gear

The reactor is ready to go collect some body parts. Because after all, he doesn't use synthetic materials. It isn't realistic enough. It doesn't feel right. He knows what he is doing, but he doesn't care.

The reactor goes over to the strip club and sneaks by to the not so secret 2nd entrance.
"Hey, are you in there?" He knocks on the door, "I need a couple faces and a few pairs of tits. I have the money."

"You two are in the same location, why do you want to buy body parts that you can pick up for free?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back