• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy success full villians

Amber started crying again, "I don't have a place to go... This is the only place that I saw light near me", she dropped her head, "I was sleeping at the bench yesterday. I hate the bench! There's an old guy that smells bad"

Last edited:
"Yep you don't have to worry, and Why are you here"
Amber started crying again, "I don't have a place to go... This is the only place that I saw light near me", she dropped her head, "I was sleeping at the bench yesterday. I hate the bench! There's an old guy that smells bad"

akira had a hand on her hip still. "if you mean me,i was told to come here by your friend....at least he was kind enough to tell me a place i could go for the time being. so cut me some slack would ya? " she answered exhaling then looked at him with a grin leaning down as she was taller than him by 8 inches. "or am i too intimidating for ya to handle? " she then stood straight again biting her pipe with a hum."hmm...then again i guess guys don't like girls like myself,so typical. "she says nonchalantly and shakes her head.

Harold looks to him, "That would probably be a good idea, I'm going to my apartment to pick everything up."

lazarus nodded in response to him and looked up slightly at the taller male. "do you wish for me to follow?" he asked softly. " i could help if that's what you desire."

"I just have no interest in your and I don't trust you" Warsaw went to the bar "but would the lady's like a drink"

"you don't have to like or trust me. also,i'm fully aware that guys don't like my type...don't have to rub it in,geez. " she told him and exhaled deeply looking kind of disheartened by that. "if your offering the give me strongest thing you have then...and maybe the whole bottle." she told him bluntly with a grin.

Harold went to his apartment and began packing some general things

Amber looked up, "What should I do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back