• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy success full villians

"Yeah, I'm good", Halold looked around, "Really nice place"

Amber noticed that the door was kicked down. She saw one person alone, eating beans, in the dark. She walked in, "um... Hello?"

Harold looked at the hybrids, "so, what kind of stuff did the master do around here?"

Amber put her hands together nervously, "I was wondering if I could spend the night here..?", She looked down, "I don't have anywhere to go, and the rain is cold..."

"Break in..?" Amber turned her head to look at the door, "Oh..." she took a couple steps back and stood outside the doorway.

"Well I'm out of here stay if you want, just be warned there is a creature in the basement, he come up when no ones here" Warsaw grins and walks out laughing maniacally

as they are driving a soft white bunny runs onto the road, scarlet screams and covers her eyes, they hit the bunny. after a few seconds virus appears and shouts "don't you fucking dare" before passing out.

lazarus looks up at him. "various things,projects. he was a scientist, his mind was always full of ideas. he was especially fascinated with biology." he explained and then moved over to one of the cages taking out a large albino rabbit.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

"Adorable.", Harold stated.

Amber went blue and turned into a puddle of sadness.

during the night she is tossing around making little squeaking noises before she suddenly sits up her face looking different as two cute fluffy ears and a cotton ball tail.

she looks around "huh?? where am I??? last thing I remember where... um what was it? lights? some big moving monster hit me. and here I am? wait? I'm talking??!!" she looks down to her hands "I HAVE HANDS?? WITH um. LIMBS"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back