• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy success full villians

"I'll raise by a thousand. But if I have to raise it any higher, I have a purfectly good specimen right next to me"

"Says who?" The Reactor chuckled, "villains always kill other villains, they threaten each other even more." He leans in 1/2 an inch, "are you sure you want to test your luck?"

"I can always collect them myself , it's what I used to do before I found out I could buy them."

"Deal... But I won't hand over the money until I get the goods, and examine them..."

Scarlet adjusts her glasses sighing. she looked at the clock beside her pc set up,it was 3 am in, Sighing she looked back to her game, she wished she could do more with her life but there wasnt anything fun to do.
(i have decided to make virus a literal virus inside her, so it occasionally takes over her body and does evil stuff. so therefore i can make virus all evil and flirtatious but have scarlet really shy and nerdy)

Nerek pick the door to a house and sneaks in and sees a light coming from a room and sneaks over to it to see a girl playing games

she yelped and looked at the intruder, she was stammering and scared "V-VIRUS!!' she cried out, suddenly a light blinded the room and instead of the shy scarlet, a girl with purple hair and cybonic eyes stared at him, she got up. "are you lost?" she growls and takes a step towards the intruder.

He looks her directly in the eyes "no mam I am nerek a villain, I simply meant to rob you until I saw you now I have a proposition"

she moved her head away "tch" even though nerek was close to her she didnt budge "gotta take me out on a date first"

she looked back at the game, a new match was starting Virus mumbled gently "scarlet is gonna kill me" she looked back to nerek "yea sure. let me see what ya got"

she sighs hopping in the car leaning back "robbing banks is boring. you gotta be more interesting then that"

The reactor collected the parts, examined them, and gave the money. He took them back to the clinic and went in through the back entrance.
He changed clothes and went to the front desk; discovering that there was a customer waiting for him.

He drives off and they reach a crowded bank and he presses a button inside the car and the back opens up with a bunch of weapons "want one" he grabs a gold assault rifle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back