• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy success full villians

"There's also swords and knives" he presses another button and sword and sharp objects pop up "im always prepared"

Harold face palmed, "Sis... I told you that I can't do anything else about your lips..."

Harriet looked to her brother, "Come on bro... Can't you just replace them like last time?"

Harold gripped the bridge of his nose, "no... Don't you think that people will notice that your lip color keeps changing... Besides, I already enlarged them this month..."

they reach the bank, Virus steps out and looks to Nerek smirking, clipping the gameboy to the back f her belt she walks to the store before quickly changing to Scaret, Scarlet started stuttering and stammering. "v-virus w-where a-am i?" she pauses to listen to something before gasping as a hand flys to her gameboy "w-were g-gonna what??" she sighed and nodded "you are so dead later.." she mumbled before going into the bank nervously. she catches the attention of the head guard who asks her whats wrong. she says some bullshit excuse saying she was supposed to be meeting a friend in there tearing up. the guard takes her away to get some water and to calm down as she is walking away she looks at Nerek her eyes flashing the colour of Viruses.

Scarlet is currently getting all the attention of the guards she looks away as her eyes flash and the electric door locks with all them inside. she gets an insane look to her "v-virus!"suddenly instead of the shy anxious Scarlet, there was Virus with a sassy hip and an evil smirk. she grins and un-clips the game boy throwing it into the air. suddenly having it explode into wires and electricity. sending wires through through the heads of all the guards. she smiled and picked up the game boy clipping it too her. and unlocked the door with her mind humming leaving the gore behind her.

she smirked and nodded, right before they pulled into the hide out Virus suddenly swapped to Scarlet "w-where am i-i???"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back