• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sublime Hatred

Keto_Uskai

One Thousand Club
Vampires and werewolves, these days, are considered by most simply myths, beings that never existed. But that's where the majority of the world would be incredibly wrong. Over 300 years ago, in a now non-existant land called Draconia vampires and werewolves didn't just exist but co-existed . 

The Lycan's and Vampire's only goal is to survive extinction from slayers. Slayers are human's that are determined to rid the world of these ungodly creatures. After hundreds of years of Lycans and Vampires spilling each others blood and thousands dying their only hope of survival is to become allies and fend off the Slayers that make their way into Draconia. 

Chose the life of a Slayer, Lycan or Vampire, each character may have one special ability. All characters may carry on and battle each other but there is no killing off each others characters or turning a Slayer unless their creator is ok with it. Please keep battles simple, and half way realistic. You win some you lose some you can't win them all so please don't try. Swearing, sexual relations etc are allowed, let's have some fun folks! 

As far as characters go, just a basic picture (or description)name, age, short back ground, race, and special ability is all. Short simple and sweet. 

The role play will start when we have 5 characters, more characters and players may join at anytime by first submitting their character information. 

If your interested just go ahead and post you character information!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so this looks quite interesting, just a couple of questions:

• Is this vampire/werewolf alliance something that's known throughout the species, or is it something the characters will have to find out about? 
  • Are there going to be any restrictions on powers and/or usage? It's not a criticism, just I can see how easily something like this could get massively OP. 
  • Are we allowed more than one character, if so, how many?

As many characters as you wish to have, the only restriction is one special ability. Lycans and Vampires are already naturally exceedingly strong and fast so i found it no reason include that cause it is a bit of common knowledge. There will be no God modding, all battles will be fair, no killing another character unless the created agrees sort of thing. And yes, many Lycans and Vampires know about the alliance cause they fled and living together in Draconia, now that's not saying there are stragglers who come along and stir things up that doesn't know about the alliance

Sure, thanks! 

Should we post characters here or on the thread? 

On the thread please, i posted mine here as kind of an example and to familurize people of my character is all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back