• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

The Black Knight

One Thousand Club
chancery-cursive.italic.png

7XZVzYh.png

At the heart of the Crystal Tower sat six representatives of their powerful mage families. The first was Irina Ebonfire, grand mage of House Ebonfire, and mother of the infamous Red Sisters: Marcella, Rona, and Ibess. The second was Thelnos Petnelis, grand mage of House Petnelis, a renown elven house. The third was Pargu Maranar, grand mage of House Maranar, a renown orc house. The fourth was Jorwor Lightfeet, grand mage of House Lightfeet, a renown gnome house. The fifth was Rachmiel Rana, grand cleric of House Rana, a renown celestial house. Last was Morrigan Stoneblade, grand witch of House Stoneblade. The six sat around a lengthy elliptical table as white and polished as pearl. Leading the discussion was Grand Cleric Rachmiel. His gentle and enchanting features, which were oft bright with a warm and welcoming glow were dim and solemn. His lips were a straight line—almost a frown—as his azure eyes rolled like drops of sky over the houses gathered before him. His hand clutched a white and curvy staff. The head arched and dipped to ripple back down the staff’s arm before it curled about a sapphire-blue sphere. His white robes were as thin as silk and moved with the aura that spiraled like an invisible twister around his being. When he spoke, his voice was deep but gentle—the voice like a kind father:

“Thank you for recognizing the urgency of which brings you all here. Thank you for coming. There was no time to speak through courier, and I much rather have you all here in person to listen so that I know my words will not be manipulated. There is a warlock in the south. He calls himself Afeus, of what house I do not know. He has built himself an army and he threatens to direct it at this tower,” Rachmiel informed.
JLSGyAB.jpg

“HA!” Pargu, the giant orc guffawed. “Moths to the flame. The magic here cannot be penetrated so easily. We all know this..” Pargu said turning his head as the corner of his green mouth turned up in a smirk. “I am not even sure the barrier we created can be dispelled. The Mother Crystal is probably guarded for eternity.”

“Nay, brother. There is a way, but I dare not say it even among you. Afeus and his army have not advanced on the tower for I suspect he believes what we all suspect that The Barrier is impregnable. But I fear he may know how to destroy it.”

“Yeah? And you say you know how to destroy it? How? Why won’t you tell us?” Pargu irritably interrogated.

Morrigan beneath the wide, round brim of her witch’s hat answered, “Because Rachmiel is afraid that a traitor may be among us.”

Several heads turned toward Morrigan, watching the girl run her thumb across the black nails of her fingers. The word traitor was whispered around the table like a curse. Rachmiel felt his skin chill the more he heard it and he shook his head and raised a hand to calm everyone. “Please. I refrained from sharing my suspicions for this reason. Do not let this fear turn our houses against each other. Even if the traitor does sit among us, I ask that he or she please reconsider helping Afeus. The Mother Crystal is the very soul of this planet. She has given birth to all of us. Vespira exists as it should with the power being independent of a wielder,” Rachmiel pleaded.

Pargu’s yellow eyes motioned to meet with Thelnos’s green ones. The elves eyes quickly dropped to the table top as he bowed his head. The great orc flared his nostrils and narrowed his eyes. “Why were you looking at me with those accusative eyes?” the orc growled.

Thelnos raised his head. His blonde strands fell away from the green eyes that glared at the orc. “No reason…no reason to suspect a house of ignorant beasts could be easily manipulated by an evil sorcerer.”

“WHAT!?” Pargu bellowed. He abruptly stood from his seat as the chair flipped over onto its back. His thick lips parted around his large tusks as he bared his teeth in anger.

“The orcs have short tempers and lack the willpower and discipline to ward off manipulation,” Thelnos continued to argue.

Pargu stomped over to the elf, causing Jorwor the gnome to flee his high chair in fright. The orc grasped Thelnos’s chair and jerked it to the side so that the elf faced him. He then leaned down, wrinkling his tiny nose at the pointy-eared pomp as he growled, “You take that back! My house has earned its seat here!” His hand released Thelnos’s chair. His fingers curled partially into his palm as yellow rings of light sprouted from it, resembling electron paths around an atom. “Maybe I should remind you why Maranar is the most powerful house among the orc clans!”

Thelnos scowled, staring the giant unwaveringly into his eyes. Irina was watching the drama between the orc and the elf, and she looked over at Rachmiel as she shared her thoughts, “You seem to have quite the amount of knowledge about this Afeus fellow. You even knew that a traitor was among us. Perhaps you are the traitor and you’re trying to tear us apart with paranoia.”

Rachmiel remained quiet. He stared sadly at the floor as he clutched his staff close. This was what he feared. It was happening before his eyes and there was nothing he could do. Pargu and Thelnos gazed at Rachmiel suspiciously. Pargu then shared, “No. It cannot be Rachmiel. Angels cannot lie.”

Thelnos turned his chair to face the table once more and added, “Telling us about a traitor isn’t lying. There is a traitor and he could be putting the thoughts into our heads to turn us against one another.”

The old gnome grasped his glasses and adjusted them. “You say this after you nearly started a war with Pargu.”

Thelnos frowned. “I will be honest. I don’t like orcs. They’re noisy; they stink; and they kidnap and rape our elven women. I tolerate being in the same room as him.”

Pargu snarled again, “And your people take all the land and water for yourselves, leaving mine to starve and have to pillage! Elves don’t know how to share!”

“You gluttonous brutes would devour everything if we shared. Why do you think your lands are barren? You do it to yourselves.”

“Please!” Rachmiel pleaded. “No more. I cannot bare to hear nor see this. I will say that I am the traitor if it will make you stop.”

Irina rolled her eyes. “Playing innocent as usual…”

“All of you must be careful,” Rachmiel warned. “I have studied The Barrier and though it is strong, it exists as long as each of us are alive. If one of us were to die, then the burden of the barrier would increase.”

“So you feel Afeus plans to kill us,” Morrigan deduced. “An easy task if all he has to do is turn us on each other.” Her eyes rolled over to Pargu and Thelnos. The two lords turned their cheeks to her dismissively. “We should devise a way to warn each other if an assassin was to come. We should create a spell that when spoken we will all hear it and be able to come to the others’ aid.”

The six grand mages nodded in agreement. “Erect a soundproof barrier. Let no one hear this word,” Morrigan ordered.

Rachmiel raised his staff and a translucent pyramid flashed around the six gathered. Morrigan rose slowly from her chair and held out her arms with her palms tilted upwards. The brown layers of her hair began to rise and oscillate like tentacles as she spoke the word that resonated from her lips, Meribus. The other mages closed their eyes and repeated the word. Morrigan opened her eyes and lowered her arms. “There. Only a fool will forget, and if a fool does, The Mother willed it.”

Rachmiel lowered his staff, which caused the pyramid to vanish. Irina looked at the angel, still unimpressed. “Do you have anything else to share with us Rachmiel?”

The celestial bowed his head and answered, “I do not. May all of you be safe.”

Four of the mages vanished in plumes of smoke or beams of light. Irina remained as she rose from her seat and walked the length of the table passed Rachmiel. “My youngest daughter is somewhere in this castle.”

Rachmiel nodded. “She is safe. I assure you.”

“Do you?” Irina replied rudely. “I will find her.”

rSMQbya.jpg

Rachmiel closed his eyes and sighed. When they opened, they darted over to a white mouse that was scurrying across the floor. It vanished through the wall like a specter and the angel gently smiled before he turned to depart the meeting chamber behind Irina. The mouse traveled through the castle, flying through the floors and descending through the crystal and stone that made up its fortifications. The mouse appeared at the ceiling above the banquet room. A red, pig-tailed girl was waiting beneath the creature with her cloak parted to catch the mouse against her bosom. As soon as she swiftly closed her cloak, her mother emerged through the banquet room doors. Irina had known where her daughter was due to their blood and bond.

“Ibess, what are you doing?” she asked.

Ibess turned toward her mother with a gentle and sheepish smile on her pink lips. “I was having tea and cakes,” she answered.

Irina glanced at the lone saucer and tea cup on the vast banquet table. She then glanced about the room, finding it peculiar that her daughter was alone and not with others. “The meeting is over. We can leave.”

As her mother approached her and rested a hand upon her shoulder, the banquet room shifted, smearing like an oil painting around them. The white, bright colors, shifted into darker ones of red, gold, and black and soon the two were walking through the red carpet foyer of Redpyre Keep. A tall, slender butler approached the two women taking their cloaks. Ibess walked with her mother from the foyer into a living room with similarly red furniture. “What happened? Rarely does Lord Rachmiel summon all six of the grand mages,” Ibess asked.

“Nothing you need to be concerned with. I am more concerned with finding you a husband, dear.”

Ibess stopped in her tracks and wrinkled her nose. “Mother, I’m not in a hurry to get married.”

“That doesn’t mean we can’t look dear. Your sisters are gone, married, and Marcella is already with child.” Irina giggled excitedly to herself. “I’m going to be a grandmother and you’re going to be an aunt. Isn’t that wonderful?”

Ibess arched a fine, red brow and responded frankly, “Uh, no.

Irina waved her hand dismissively at her daughter. “You’re still young. You’ll know what it’s like soon.”

Ibess lowered her head and asked, “Mother, if you don’t need me, can I go to my room?”

Irina took a seat upon one of the padded chairs and crossed her legs. “Of course, dear. I will see you at dinner.”

Ibess bowed and then quickly turned to head back into the foyer and up the eastern stairwell. She raced down the east wing to her bedroom and quickly closed the door behind her. Whirling, she raced over to her bed and jumped across the mattress as the white mouse sprang from her cleavage. “Tell me everything,” Ibess demanded.

The mouse rose upon its haunches and relayed everything it had gathered to Ibess in a silent language. Ibess’s red brows rose upon her forehead in shock and she gasped, “Someone will try to kill mother…”

Ibess sat up on her bed, staring at the far wall thoughtfully. Afeus…the only way he can destroy The Barrier was to kill the grand mages. They were powerful. It was easier said than done, but she was still concerned for her mother. Ever since father passed, her magic hasn’t been the same. As Ibess continued to meditate, she remembered looking through the attic into her father’s old spell books. There was a distinct page with two magic circles crossing like a vin diagram. Around those circles was a larger one with two more circles for sacrifice. The spell seemed powerful.

“I could maybe summon a great dragon with that spell,” she muttered to herself. She glanced up at the ceiling. She had to find it. Hopping off her bed, Ibess looked up at her ceiling once again and crouched. A white circle appeared beneath her feet and her body turned translucent. The young mage jumped into the air, rising through the ceiling to the third floor where she saw some chambermaids spreading clean sheets over one of the guest beds. She continued to hop two more floors until she arrived upon a floor that was crammed and dark. “Found it.”

Salamandra, she whispered. A red lizard appeared on a chest and its body glowed like a flame. It gazed up at Ibess, blinking its ruby eyes at her. She grasped the lizard in her hand and carried it as she walked around the dusty and smelly attic. “The maids really need to clean up here,” she thought aloud to herself. She found her father’s old chest (it was the largest one in the attic). She opened it and rummaged through the scrolls, bottles, and books to find the big book she had remembered. Baring her teeth a little, she had to grapple the enormous thing out of the chest and lowered it to the floor. The salamander rested on her sleeve as she opened the book and flipped through its many pages to a summoning spell.

“This is it!” she softly cheered. As she continued to read the instructions, her cheery expression sank into a look of dread. “I don’t even know how to say any of these words…The spell wouldn’t work if I can’t say them right?”

She was talking to the salamander. The little lizard tilted its head at her. “I would have to sacrifice something…Something dear…” She gazed back into her father’s box and removed a dagger. She parted the blade from its sheath and glanced over the runic writing. Her blue eyes and fiery hair were reflected back at her. “This knife should be mine. I remember you (her father) giving it specifically to me, but then Marcella and Rona became jealous and cried to mother.” She returned the dagger to its sheath and set it upon the book. She rummaged through the chest once more and removed her father’s cloak. It was made from bear fur. She pressed the fur to her nose and sniffed it, and a memory played in her mind of her hugging her father’s burly frame in it. “You looked just like a bear when you wore this.” She placed the cloak next to the book and then gazed down at the page.

“So I just need to draw these circles and say, Quaeso fructum imperium.” She scratched her head. “Keh-so…is that how you say it?”

There was a sudden flash that made Ibess jump. The dagger and fur cloak were sucked into the book, causing it to suddenly close. Ibess sprang to her feet and backed away from the creepy thing until her back met a crate. “What is going on? Did I say something wrong?” she panicked. She grasped her salamander and clutched it in her hands in fear as the book started to shake. She soon realized that it wasn’t just the book. The entire mansion was shaking. “Oh no! Mother is going to kill me!” she exclaimed.

Ibess hid behind the crate as the book started to float. It opened and its numerous pages flipped. From it shot arcs of electricity that struck the wooden floor boards and etched into it the rune circles she had seen. The floor glowed like charcoal and grew brighter until a beam of light shot through the ceiling and rose like a tower into the night sky. Ibess squinted her eyes and used a hand to veil them from the intense glare. Within the beam, she saw stars rising and falling as though the very cosmos were exchanging. From the floor rose seven brightly glowing orbs that started to flicker. Ibess closed her eyes unable to look any further, and in a flash the beam was gone. Crates, chests, and scrolls that had been around the circle were on fire, and within the circle were what appeared to be jello balls. Ibess rubbed at her eyes and peered at the colorful gel balls curiously. What were they? Slowly, she crept out from behind the crate until the heavy thud of her father’s book striking the floor caused her to scream in startle. She clapped a hand over her mouth as she continued to stare at the blobs with wide, confused eyes.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 @NovaBlast @King of Theives CystalChompound CystalChompound SquishCat SquishCat Sekiranun Sekiranun

Tag:
Feel free to modify this tag however you like. Just make sure it says the below information.
Code:
[center][b]Name:[/b] Slime Name.
[b]Location:[/b] Where are you?
[b]Tag:[/b] Who is your slime talking to? [b]Mention:[/b] Who is your slime mentioning or thinking about.[/center]
[divide=thick][/divide]

Last edited:

Name: Silvera
Tag: none so far
Mention: open to all

images (14).jpeg

Have you ever experienced having your whole world turned upside down? No? Yeah, she didn't think so too. One moment she was in Physics class discussing a project detailing the many functions of sulphur. The next...well, actually she couldn't see anything. But she did felt something: pain, lots and lots of it.

Or, at least, it was for her. She'd never experienced pain like this before. It multiplied on itself over and over like a tidal wave amongst a stormy sea. It was like being shoved and burned alive through brimstone then frozen under the depths of Antartica, repeating a looping cycle of utter torture.

She screamed but could hardly form words as the pain set ablaze all her nerves on fire. "Help..." she barely managed to choke out as the pain somehow pushed its limits past excruciating to the point where she wished for the sweet release of death.

Sobbing, she curled up on herself like a cocoon in the darkness and wailed until finally, she fell unconscious.

☆☆☆

When her conscious finally decided to wake up, she was, thankfully, not in pain anymore. Rather, she felt calm and secure, like that time when she and her dad when to this hotel, she wrapped herself in those luxurious blankets. She hadn't felt this peaceful since college. Not with all the tasks and assignments and, especially that project discussion in Physics.

Immediatly, her body jolted awake as she remembered what happened so far that the pain made her forget. She opened her eyes tentatively, careful not to wake her attacker.

She regretted it instantaneously as her vision locked on to the girl in fron of her, a child maybe. Except...that shouldn't be possible. The gjrl was HUGE.

Actually, that was an understatement. Ginormous was more like. And not only, that, a lizard (no wait, salamander?) the size of a car was held in the child's hand protectively. She peeked at Amara as if she was her lab rat.

She tried to scold the girl what she thought she was doing to her, when, all that came was a tiny squeak. Panicked, she tried getting up, but found that she couldn't move her body. In fact, she didn't even have a body.

She was just a head.

Last edited:
Name: Grifter
Tag: Anyone Mention: N/A​

The little gray gel slowly quivered. A drop of drool hung from the side of its mouth as it snored softly until its sleep was disturbed by a change of air pressure and temperature. With a few waking snorts, the slime awakened, staring blearily at its surroundings. Its vision was blurred until it saw before it a large female staring down at it.

She’s pretty cute…am I laying down? the slime mused. It moved what would have been arms and legs, but nothing of that nature happened. It instead rolled forward, its gelatinous body quivering. Its eyes widened a little in surprise. “Did…did I gain wait or somethin’?” a squeaky male voice asked in disturbance. “What? Who is that? Me? That can’t be me. I don’t sound like this!”

The gel whirled around and saw that there were several other blobs of various colors and designs. “Ah!” he shrieked, backing away from them. I’m surrounded by boogers! What kind of dream is this?

In one of the gel’s reflection, he saw something staring at him. Squinting his eyes, he shuffled closer until it seemed like he was staring long and hard at one of the other gels. He saw the white wings and the halo floating overhead. Is…me… The gray ball screamed in the face of the other slime: “AAAAAHHHHHHH!”

In his panic, he rolled across the floor, dodging around the other gels until he slammed into a chest. His body condensed on itself, expanding until the force repelled him like a spring across the room. Like a bouncy ball, he went ricocheting off crates, chests, and walls. “AAAAAAAHHHH!”

Name: Yuiki
Tag: The Black Knight The Black Knight
Mention: Grifter by action, everyone by presence

His feet ached from having run the entire distance from the high end area of town, all the way to the lower ends. Still, he hadn't let himself stop or take pause until he'd reached his destination. He could hardly believe the news he'd heard, his father couldn't be...! The fuel of his disbelief pushed him forward until he eventually collapsed onto the hard motel mattress. He couldn't take over the family business! Even if he loved managing the stores, it was limited to just that. Managing stores! He had a feel for customers and loved helping them, he couldn't be the big boss his family was expecting him to be.

It was immature of him to run away, he knew that full well, but what else was he supposed to? Stay there and accept a fate he couldn't live with? He wasn't even sure he was meant to be in a business profession. He'd much rather be in the field, interacting and speaking with people on the daily. Making them smile. That was what truly made his day. When he could actually be helpful to a customer and see them off with a grin that wasn't just because of customer service was his favorite part of the day.

As he drifted to sleep, the thoughts of playing violin by sea for fishes filled his mind. Even if the bed was ungodly uncomfortable, he could feel himself drift away and even... out of this world.

It would've been the best sleep he'd ever had, if he hadn't woken up in a completely foreign environment. His eyes blinked open slowly as he let out a soft yawn. "Well that's weird..." He said tiredly to himself. Hearing his own voice, he began to get concerned. It was high pitched. Higher then usual, anyways. He'd always known he was a soprano but this was too much. It was like someone put his voice through one of those pitch altering machines. As he looked around the room, he began to realize just how large it was in comparison to him. Appendages that he hadn't felt or had before fanned out in shock and surprise as he looked around the room. One minute he was grieving the prospect of taking over the family business, the next he was in this strange world where everything was large and he couldn't feel his arms or legs. Only two strange things on the sides of his new form.

He was in a group of other strange, blob like creatures. One of which had begun to bounce around the room like a bouncy ball. He wondered if he could do something like that, but he doubted it. He tried to maneuver the strange appendages into his field of vision. From the tip that he could see, they looked like... Fins? But he wasn't a fish?

What even was this?
He wasn't complaining, it was a great escape from the troubles of his real life. If only for a short while, he could get away from his responsibilities. If only in this weird, dream-like place, he could forget about what was going on.

He looked up to the giantess girl in front of them, in her hand was an oversized salamander. She seemed just as shocked as a majority of them. Why not? "Miss, would you mind telling us where we are. And... catching my friend there, please?" His voice was soft, as soft as it could be when it was such a high pitch, as he spoke. He tried to use his 'fin' to gesture to the slime bouncing about, but he still hadn't fully gotten the hang of the extra appendage. He didn't want to scare her anymore then she already was, while at the same time the necessity for information about this strange place was pressing. He had no idea what he even was, though he could guess he was something like one of the other jello spheres surrounding him. All he could do was try to keep a healthy dialogue with this woman who seemed to, at the very least, have gotten here before the rest of them.

Last edited:
Danny had just gotten home from work and was hoping for a quit evening when suddenly he was blinded by a bright light. The next thing knew he longer felt himself standing on the ground but more or less floating in the air. He immediately wondered how high he was and what would happen if he fell back down again.

The instant the though crossed his mind it felt like he went crashing down while his body was burning up. Certain he was gonna hit the ground he closed his eyes even though it was still too bright to see anything.

The next thing he knew he felt wood underneath and could smell something burning while someone with an oddly high pitched voice was screaming. Curious he opened his eyes, and the first thing he noticed besides how big everything was was a bouncing grey blob with wings and what looked like a halo.

As he looked the strange place he noticed several other blobs which were roughly his size, including one with gems growing from it's back and a scaly one with ears that seemed concerned with the bouncing blob. It didn't take a rocket scientist that with the odd size of everything and the blobs to realize that Danny probably looked a lot like them.

He would freak out but the they had more important concerns in the form of the fire and that was without taking the oddly dressed girl and what looked pet lizard of some kind into consideration. Hoping that someone had an idea on what was going on or even better what they should do about it he waited for someone to suggest something.

The Black Knight The Black Knight @NovaBlast @King of Theives CystalChompound CystalChompound SquishCat SquishCat Sekiranun Sekiranun

Name: Daniel Windsford
Tag: No one but open for interaction
Mention: Everyone so far, (Ibes, Grifter, Silvera and Yuiki) in thoughts only​

Name: Marcel Emerson
Tag: Anyone who cares to listen : ) Mention: Yuiki and Grifter for like a second​

Fun fact: the first thing a person would notice if they were to switch bodies is how different their teeth would feel. This statement had always seemed questionable at best. When Marcel first saw it in a video titled “Shower Thoughts” at four in the morning, he dismissed it almost entirely. Surely, the first thing a person would notice is their height or maybe their voice.

He stood corrected when his first thought coming to was ...What’s wrong with my teeth? Despite this alarming thought, though, he nearly fell asleep again. The only thing keeping him from doing so was the strong smell of smoke.

His eyes flew open in panic. Had he left the stove on last night? Honestly, at this point he wouldn’t put it past himself. He was so tired last night he barely remembered if he even ate. Luckily, though, it didn’t seem he left his stove on and his house wasn’t burning down. Unluckily, the unfamiliar room he was in was on fire.

A panicked squeak escaped him as he scrambled for a fire extinguisher or baking soda or something to help deal with this mess! Or, at least, he tried. What he ended up doing was wobbling around a bit and slumping over onto his face. What’s happening!? Why can’t I move??? Where-

His thoughts were cut off by a panicked, high pitched shriek.

After a long moment of struggling to right himself, Marcel saw...a lot of things. First of all, it seemed he was in an attic, one that wasn’t very well taken care of for that matter. Second, there was a lot of fire. Like, a lot. He really needed to be getting out of here soon. And third, there were six gumdrop-looking things that seemed to fit into two categories: grey-ish or rainbow. He had no idea where to start with those. He’d finally found the source of the screaming, though. It was a grey gummy(cause that’s what he’d decided to call them) with white wings and a halo. And honestly, Marcel wanted to join it.

Now, by this point, Marcel figured he probably looks something similar, but when he spotted a mirror behind a chest that had yet to set fire, he wasn’t really expecting what he saw. He was practically black with bright, yellow eyes reminiscent of maybe a cat’s? Instead of a mouth, he had a small, dull beak of similar color. And the longer he looked, he noticed two small dark dots above his eyes. The last remnants of eyebrows.

He was probably waaay too calm right now. Maybe he was just in shock? He didn’t know. He’d probably find out later. Steering clear of the winged gummy, who was now ricocheting off the walls, Marcel wobbled and rolled his way to the scaly one. Before he could get there, though, he heard it say something.

“Miss, would you mind telling us where we are. And... catching my friend there, please?” It said in its tiny soft voice.

Marcel tried to figure out who it was talking to until he spotted her. There was a girl here, a human girl with red hair and blue eyes. Maybe she knew what was going on?

Last edited:
stencil-cargo-army.regular.png

Ibess’s hand lowered from her mouth. She felt alarmed, even more so when one of the blobs released a shrill scream and started ricocheting around her bedroom. She shrieked and dropped to the floor, crouching as the blob flew overhead. One of the slimes (it was colorful) looked up at her and asked her some questions. It also asked her to catch the flying blob. Ibess bit her bottom lip. It was flying so fast and she didn’t even know what it was going to feel like. Ibess slowly stood and watched the blob for a few minutes before she reached out with her hands to catch it. Her hands sank into its squishy, gel-like body causing every fine hair on her body to stand with disturbance. She bore her teeth a little in disgust as she watched the relieved blob sink between her hands, drooping down to the wooden floor like gunk. The slime touched the floor and the rest of it slipped from her hands to snap like elastic back into its round shape.

Ibess retracted her hands and squealed, “Ew…”

She heard voices below her. Servants were trying to find where the disturbance had come from. Her mother was probably going to look for her. Ibess glanced at the flames and extended her hand in their direction, Aqua eiaculor! A beam of water gushed from her palm to douse the flames. Lowering her hand, she answered the little bird blob’s questions as she hurried over to her father’s grimoire, “You’re in Vespira. This wasn’t supposed to happen. I was supposed to summon a dragon or something strong not slimes!”

Ibess hefted the big book and dumped it into her father’s chest. Closing it, she looked at the magic circle. She didn’t know how she was going to hide that. She could hear more voices and she looked at the slimes. “I need you guys to hide. I can’t let my mother find you. I can’t let her find this!” she freaked, her arms stretching out and indicating the magic circle. She walked over to the blobs and lowered to one knee among them. “Don’t move.”

She rested her hands upon the floor and a white circle of runes appeared on the floor beneath them all. Ibess briefly glanced up at the gaping hole in the roof and thought, I’ll um…I’ll try to fix that later.

They all vanished and reappeared in Ibess’s room. She had a few yarn dolls on her bed, a fireplace that seemed to burn without kindle, and a few bits of furniture here and there. Quickly, she grabbed the nearest slime and still making a face over its gelatinous texture placed it along with her stuffed animals on her bed. She then walked over to another one and opened her dresser drawer and stuffed it in there. The third and fourth she placed within her tall, wooden wardrobe. The sixth one she was just about to hide when her mother barged through the door. She held the slime behind her back as Irina’s blue eyes darted about her bedroom.

“Ibess I’m relieved. I think we were attacked,” she explained as she crossed the room and wrapped her daughter in a hug. Ibess’s eyes grew wide with anxiety as she continued to hold the blob.

“Attacked? Is-is that what that was? Why would we be attacked?” Ibess asked innocently.

Irina, holding her daughter’s shoulders, stepped back and frowned down at the floor. “At The Gathering, Rachmiel spoke of a warlock who plans to break The Barrier. In order to do so, he must kill those who erected it.”

Ibess stared sadly at her mother, “I won’t let that happen.”

Irina brushed her cheek. “I don’t want you to worry. The magical presence is gone. The guards are just searching the keep. This…warlock…is making a grave mistake underestimating The Grand Six. I am not concerned, child, but I do want to make sure you are safe.”

Ibess glanced down at the floor. “I am fine mother…”

“So you are.” Irina noticed her daughter’s hands behind her back. “What do you have back there?”

Ibess felt herself seize and whispered through her teeth a spell that had the blob disappear from her hands and reappear on top of the canopy of her bed. “Nothing. I was just resting them,” she said nonchalantly as she brought her arms forward. “Mother, what if the warlock proves to be too strong? I don’t want you to end up like Dad.”

Irina cupped her daughter’s cheeks and used her thumbs to brush away her tears. “No; Ibess. No what if. Do not stress yourself. It is bad for a mage’s concentration. Everything will be okay. Aye?”

Ibess nodded softly, “Aye.”

She kissed her daughter’s forehead and turned toward her door. “I will check on you later, dear. Good night.”

Ibess wiped her tears away with the heel of her hand. “Goodnight,” she bade.

When her mother left, Ibess walked over to her bedroom door and peeked through the keyhole to make sure the coast was clear. She then turned away from the door and addressed the slimes: “I’m sure you all heard everything. An evil warlock wants to kill my mother and the other grand mages. Doing so will weaken the magic barrier that protects this world’s crystal. If he claims the crystal, then he will have the power to transform it into whatever he desires. I am sorry for summoning you all here. I was looking through my father’s spell book and it all just happened. I’m not even sure I know how to send you all back. I’m so sorry!”

Last edited:
Name: Yuiki
Tag: Ibess ( The Black Knight The Black Knight ) Mention: Other slimes by presence​

He watched in awe as the girl caught the slime, it looked fun to him. He wondered what the textures of his fellow slimes were, how they'd feel to the touch. For that matter, how would touching something with his new fins feel? All of this was so new and interesting, and if he just put aside the confusion, he could easily spend hours just rolling around trying to figure out his new form. He could even get used to his new voice, he wondered how it would sound to sing using it. Maybe he'd even be able to hit those notes that he hadn't been able to before! As the other blob slowly fell onto the floor, stretching before molding back into it's original shape, he wondered what it would feel like if someone caught him like that. Did he even have organs in this form or was he just slime? He wondered how it would feel to be stretched thin like that.

Vespira? That was the name of the country? The world? The town they were in? He wasn't really sure. For now, he'd just assume 'Vespira' referred to the country. That was the simplest way to think of it. Wait- did the girl just summon water out of nothing? He stared wide-eyed, trying to keep himself from squeaking out in excitement. Was magic a real thing in this world? Could anyone use it? Was it only humans? What about him, due to his apparent sliminess would he be able to use magic too? Even if she wasn't supposed to have summoned them as slimes, he didn't mind too much. This would be a unique experience for him. It certainly made a great escape from the responsibilities of his everyday life, that was for sure.

He hadn't even noticed the magic circle before she pointed it out. At this point, his eyes must've been wide, not wider then the large grin on his face. He wanted to know more about this, he had to know more about this amazing place! He tried to contain his excitement as she told them not to move, he was more excited for what amazing thing would happen next then afraid of what may happen. The girl's bedroom was incredibly rustic to him, every bedroom he'd been in apart from his own had been incredibly gawdy, filled end to end with bits and bobbles, furniture and electronics the owner hardly ever even used. Her dolls were so unique looking to him, he'd never really seen dolls like that before. All the girl's he'd played with had designer dolls or some kind of special customization that made them more 'worthy', but took away that simple charm the doll would have otherwise had.

He was in absolute awe, a large grin took up the majority of his slime face as he turned to look around the room. Before he could get an even better look, he was picked up by the girl and placed along the stuffed animals he had just been admiring. It took all his will not to start emitting a happiness noise. To be sat beside dolls that were so interesting to him was a dream come true, despite it being a short lived one. He watched as the girl scrambled around, trying to find other places to hide the slimes in a scene similar to a comedy sketch. One in her dresser, a pair placed into a wardrobe, and a sixth was about to be hidden somewhere else when another woman came in, she looked incredibly similar to the girl. They must've been related somehow, though he couldn't quite place how.

He watched as the woman and girl, Ibess, as the woman referred to her as, had a moment. The woman explained that she was worried Ibess might've been attacked, and the reasons for worrying so. His smile slowly fell as he began to understand the gravity of the situation from their interaction. Whatever this was, it was life or death. That must've been why Ibess had attempted to summon all of them. Ibess referred to the woman as her mother, it made sense. There was a great resemblance between the two. The blob Ibess was holding disappeared from behind her hands to somewhere he couldn't see, probably inside one of the drawers or so.

He felt for Ibess, it had sounded like a great tragedy had befallen her father. He wouldn't claim to understand the circumstance, in this strange world he could've been killed because of some strange magical technique, but he could relate to the loss of a father. Even before they'd known he was going to stop being around, he'd already been losing himself. He'd just ignored that his father was losing control of himself and his functions, taking over his responsibilities while maintaining his control was only 'temporary'. He'd known it wouldn't be, but he couldn't accept it. His smile now replaced with a look of downtrodden empathy for the girl and her mother.

He shook his slimey head, (as best as he could anyways) at her explanation. This was serious and he wasn't going to just lay down and let her and her mother suffer. Ibess had tried to summon help and even if he wasn't anything special, he could still try. Slime was very conducive to espionage, he could slip through cracks and small spaces. It might not have been the most useful, but whatever she needed the least he could do was try. "Don't be sorry!" He exclaimed, a look of determination coming onto his face, "I don't know about the others, but I want to help you! Whatever you need me to do. I know in this form I might not be able to do much, but I'll try my hardest to help you and your mother defeat that evil warlock!" He then smiled up at her with his fins fanned out, "We may not be what you were looking for, but I swear to you that you won't regret summoning us!" His fins then lowered as he reluctantly added, "Or, well, at least, you won't regret summoning me... I can't really speak for the others, ahaha..."

It quickly became clear that the girl was a magic user of some kind, cause after catching the winged grey blob and putting it down she summoned water to put the fire. After having seen that the fact that she was responsible for them being summoned to their current location didn't come as a huge surprise to Danny either, the fact that she messed up though was a different story. He was just about to ask her something when it seemed she was concerned about anyone finding out what she did.

There was another bright light, coming from the floor this time and they suddenly found them selves in what Danny assumed to be the girl's room. He didn't have much time to see everything as the girl shoved him into a drawer. Oddly enough despite it technically not being high enough for him, he didn't feel cramped. Danny guessed it was one of the advantages of being a slime.

Still he wasn't happy about what the girl did and was about to speak up it sounded like someone else entered the room. He didn't want to upset her by revealing himself and just listened to the conversation, learning that the girl was called Ibess, the other person was her mother and they were dealing with some warlock. When he was sure the coast was clear since Ibess seemed to talking to them Danny decided to try and open the drawer from the inside. The forst two times he didn't use enough force but the third time he rammed into it he overdid and caused the entire drawer with all it's contents to fall out of the dresser.

Tag: No one but open for interaction
Mention: Grifter, Ibess and Irina(in thought only.)​

Tag: Ibess( The Black Knight The Black Knight ) Mention: Yuiki​

Being shoved into a dark space was quite jarring, Marcel found. Of course, he understood why. If he’d been in the same situation he’d probably react similarly. He blinked blearily as his eyes adjusted, noticing that his eyes seemed to glow a faint yellow in the dark. Good to know. It wasn’t bright enough to illuminate what he supposed was the inside of a wardrobe, though, so he was stuck sitting in darkness with only his thoughts.

This had to be some sort of fever dream, right? None of this could happen in real life. There was no such thing as magic or dragons. He couldn’t have been turned into a slime, as the girl had called them. It was simply impossible! This had to be a dream and any moment now he’d wake up!

Unless it wasn’t. What if all of this was real? What he was really in Vesdora or whatever she’d said? He had places he was supposed to be! He had a group project due this Friday! He had friends! He needed to get home! But what if he never got home? Was this permanent? No no no no no!

Marcel was startled out of his downward spiral when someone entered the room. He couldn’t see them, but the doors of the wardrobe were thin enough to hear them perfectly. He heard who he assumed was the girls guardian talk about an attack. He heard her mention a barrier and how one must kill the one to build it. He heard them comfort each other, which he tried to tune out to give them privacy. He found it hard to do, though, without arms. Soon enough, though, the woman left.

There was a moment of silence then before she announced: I’m sure you all heard everything.” Marcel took that as permission to peek out of the wardrobe. He did his best to listen to what she said next, though most of it still didn’t make much sense. Then, she dropped the bomb shell.

”I’m not even sure I know how to send you all back. I’m so sorry!”

Marcel tried not to panic. He really did. He knew that this girl, Ibess - he’d learned, had just gone through a lot and he didn’t want to put more stress on her by overreacting, but he couldn’t help it. He’d just learned he may never go home for Christ’s sake! Could he even use that phrase anymore? Would they even understand? This was a nightmare!

He heard the scaled slime proclaim his wish to help, but he couldn’t bring himself to feel the same. He just didn’t know these people, and it was as Ibess had said, what were they supposed to do? They were little blobs of goo and nothing more! He just wanted to go home!

He waited for her to respond to the other slime before speaking. “So you’re saying, we won’t be able to go home?” He peeped in a quiet voice, trying to hide his fear and failing.

Name: Grifter
Tag: Everyone Mention: N/A​

He would be the last slime, the gray gel thought. He didn’t like the feel of his body quivering as Ibess hurried about with him in her hands. It made him imagine those hard to burn fat areas that quivered every time one jumped or slapped them (love handles!). When she suddenly stopped and hid him behind her back, the gray blob went tense. He felt a piece of him begin to seep through her fingers, causing him to panic as he mentally yelled at himself, Why are you doing that? Stop it! Keep yourself together!

The gray blob puffed out his cheeks, making himself swell to a slightly larger size in her hands. He listened to the exchange, his eyes growing in size when he saw Irina’s hands grasp Ibess’s shoulders. She was so close! He was going to be discovered! The blob then felt his nonexistent heart seize when the woman, Ibess’s mother, asked her what she was hiding. It happened in a blink, faster than he could process. One moment he was in her hands, then the next he was on top of a canopy. A large sigh of relief escaped his mouth, causing his round form to deflate. He waited for the two to finish, and then wiggled over to the edge of the canopy, peeking over the side at Ibess as she peeked out the keyhole of her bedroom door.

After her mother left, Ibess gave him the biggest metaphorical slap to his gelatinous face. She somehow ripped them from their world and brought them to hers and she didn’t know how to return them. He blinked.

“What?” he said in a disbelieving tone. He glanced to the other blobs, one of them making a loud noise as they tried to escape a drawer. “Idiot! You wanna bring her back in here?” ( Venchi1986 Venchi1986 )

Two of the slimes said bizarre things. One said screw wherever they were stolen from and was going to help this girl on her quest to save a planet they shouldn’t even care about. The second one asked about what slimes could do in battle. What? He wasn’t going to battle. Fuck that! Only one asked a sensible question: So you’re saying, we won’t be able to go home? He sounded so sad and genuine. The other guys must have hated their planet or something.

“That’s exactly what she’s saying!” he yelled down at them—he was so mad that his tiny wings were flapping. “She’s saying she abducted us all on accident and now we’re all screwed and stuck here with her because she can’t send us back! Your dreams; your families; your jobs; all gone!”

He then glared down at Ibess. “All because she’s a crap mage! If I gotta be stuck here as this thing, then I rather see your planet burn! It’ll probably be a swifter death than spending my days with no arms and legs or anything! I don’t even think I can shit!”

“Idiot! You wanna bring her back in here?” The winged slime had a point not only in what he, going by the voice, said to Danny but also to Ibess and in response to the birdlike and pink Slimes. The way he said it though was a whole 'nother story though that might have been due to stress, which was understandable. Still he knew he was gonna have to speak up.

"Sorry about the noise. Honestly Grey or whatever his name is has a point, harsh as he might be." He just hoped he didn't upset anyone by siding with the winged Slime but fair was fair. "On the other hand if those Grand Six are as powerful as I think they might be able to fix this but we'd probably have to give them a reason to help us."

Danny might not know anything about this world but he doubted any group would get a title like that for being weak, so it was the best option in his mind.

Tag: Grifter and Ibess
Mention: Grifter, Ibess, Marcel and Marianna

Name: Amara Undergrout
Tag: Everyone Mention: N/A

Today was the strangest day yet.
Vespira was it? She'd never heard anywhere like that before. Was it a new restaurant? Office?
Her mind didn't have time to entertain the thought as she felt it.

Not the unimaginable pain she had felt before, although her body seemed to flinch everytime her thought wandered there, if slimes could flinch that is. No, it was a sort of vertigo which slowly accelerated towards its destination, in which case, was giving her a killer headache.

Her vision caved in itself as darkness consumed all that was left. Panic overtook her as her body warbled and braced for the oncoming pain. Except...nothing!

No pain came at all for the short but very long moments that followed. Glee rushed in in tremendous waves over her body as no torture awaited her at all.

Instead, what awaited her at the end of the horizon was horrible fate that could either destroy her... or bolster her.

But for now, all that awaited her was a rather extravagant room, most likely one's bedroom. Lush velvet blankets were laid out onto a framed with both gold and stuffed animals. Not to be overshadowed, a fireplace roared seemingly without any kindling. Again, she didn't have time to examine the other furniture as she was hurled onto the bed.

Her land was cushioned by a multicolored slime. He (she?) paid Amara no attention but bounced her right off by the dolls, which now that she looked closer, were made of yarn. All of that was nothing though, not after the giantess explained everything...​

stencil-cargo-army.regular.png

Ibess’s red, fine brows rose in surprise when the fish blob selflessly offered to help her. A smile grew on her pink lips and she felt a flutter of excitement in her heart. Her eyes darted over to the pink blob who started asking about a slime’s battle strength. Ibess replied in excitement, “I think there’s a book in the library! I can go get it!”

However, there were two gels that didn’t seem thrilled on helping her. The gray winged blob had lashed out at her, saying words like abduction, and then he called her a crap mage. He’d rather see Vespira burn than help her, his “kidnapper.” Ibess grasped one of her arms above the elbow as though it were injured and she lowered her head a little to hide the warm tears that developed in her eyes. She didn’t mean it. She stole these creatures away from a life somewhere. She thought summons didn’t have a life. She thought they were just servants created from the ether.

“I’m…I’m sorry,” she apologized again. She then wiped her eyes when the teal ball mentioned possibly getting the help of the Grand Six to return them. “They will be busy trying to protect themselves and The Mother Crystal from the evil.” She wiped her eyes some more and turned her back to the slimes—she didn’t want them to see her crying. “I will return. I will retrieve the book about your kind. It might help…Please don’t be seen. Slimes are monsters in Vespira.”

Ibess quickly walked over to the door and stepped out.

The gray blob flashed his sharp, monster-like teeth in a frustrated growl. He wobbled about, flapping his wings until he finally exclaimed, “This is so stupid! How can my life end like this? This makes no freakin’ sense!”

He waddled over to the edge of the canopy and peered over it at the floor. It looked like a long way down to him, and it made him nervous. He tried to extend and turn his face to look at the tiny wings on his back. What good were they? They didn’t stop him from bouncing all over the place before!

“Can someone help me down? I don’t wanna bounce all over again,” Grifter asked. “Can you put pillows on the floor or something?”

Tag: CystalChompound CystalChompound , Sekiranun Sekiranun , maybe The Black Knight The Black Knight Mention: Ibess, Grifter​

Slimes are monsters in Vespira.

The sentence repeated itself over and over in his head.

I’m a monster here.

He didn’t know how he hadn’t come to that conclusion yet. Of course this thing he’d been turned into would be considered a monster! Why did god hate him?

The winged slime asked for help after a mini rant Marcel had been tuning out.

“Oh, uh, sure.” He said, looking for a way to help. He then noticed the two slimes on the bed, the scaled one from before and a purple crystalline slime he only briefly noticed in the attic.

He rolled out of the wardrobe and shimmied his way over to the side of the bed.

“Excuse me, could you toss down a few pillows? For...him?” He gestured to the winged slime currently sat above them. He really needed to learn their names. “My name’s Marcel, or, at least it used to be..” he mumbled the last part to himself before starting again. “What are your names?”

Danny couldn't help but notice that Ibess didn't say the Grand Six were unable to help and decided to keep that in mind as an option. Before he could ask more though she said something about the library and warned them to remain hidden. Honestly the fact they were seen as monsters shouldn't have been as surprising as it was after all many games featured slimes as enemies.

Now wasn't the time to freak out though since that might draw attention and he doubted that being found in the bedroom of the daughter of the mansion owner would end well for them. just when he was about to remind the others to be careful than he was taking the drawer off, the winged slime asked something about pillows. Danny didn't blame him, with their size the canopy was pretty high. He wondered if he should help but the beaked slime beat him to it.

Tag:
Mention: Marcel, Grifter, Ibess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back