• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Stuff I’ll probably Edit To Look Better Later

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
~Rules~
  • If you want to RP any romantic plot, I want you to be 18+. I’m almost 22, so keep that in mind. If your want a normal, non romantic plot, I don’t care about age.

• I don’t have any triggers that I know of at the moment. Im pretty much cool with anything, to a certain point.

• I don’t RP on discord, only on the site. I might do OOC chat on discord, though I do prefer just keeping everything on the site.

• If you’re going to be busy, I understand. I’m pregnant, so I’m ready to pop any day now. I’ll try my hardest to warn you when I won’t be available, so I would love it if you did as well.

• I don’t mind RPing as any gender. I’m a female, and prefer being a female, but it really doesn’t matter all that much to me.

~Pairings~
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Hunter x Creature
  • Witch x Familiar
  • Knight x Princess
  • Monster x Knight
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Gods Academy

~Fandoms~

*I prefer doing OC x OC, but I will do OC x Cannon if we’re both going to double*

• Demon Slayer
  • JJBA
  • Supernatural
  • Walking Dead
  • Horror Movie

Hello! I would be willing to maybe do a found family plot with you :)

I think the witch x familer one would work with a charecter I have named clementine, who is a crow hybrid, who tends to be really kind, and is a crow shifter in some circumstances.

Hello! I would be willing to maybe do a found family plot with you :)

I think the witch x familer one would work with a charecter I have named clementine, who is a crow hybrid, who tends to be really kind, and is a crow shifter in some circumstances.
That works with me! Are you into MxF or FxF? We can work the plot out in the DMs

Hi there
Would be willing to do something of an original RP, got some ideas if you're interested and willing to hear me out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back