• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Stuck in Paradise OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality

3a4af91f0961134fa8be145f46efaf99.jpg

Here we can chat, exchange ideas, etc... The only rule is that you keep the drama out of the OOC. Thats what the IC is for (:

Last edited:
I will get the CS thread done by tonight so we can start making characters :)

Last edited:
Oh and guys let me know once your CS or CSs are done so I can check them out :)

Okay my fellow RPers I will get some info on the island up tomorrow and hopefully get to work on my second OC. Let me know if any of you want me to make a Discord channel and once your CS/s are done let me know so I can check them out. But don't feel any pressure, there isn't a deadline for the CS's yet. Also those that want to have two OCs can make them but be sure you can handle them :) otherwise have fun and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, etc...

FreeFaller FreeFaller EricSings EricSings ethereal ethereal diogenes_ diogenes_ BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02 Bleu Mochi Bleu Mochi WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams Tori Bradley Tori Bradley social social

But that might annoy some people if there were a lot of activity xD well threads are okay too, the important thing is that we can talk about the stuff we need to :)

I added some Island info but will have to write and add the rest tomorrow night because I gotta go in an hour :)

Well I just found out that the trip got canceled because something important came up at home... I guess I will get to work on the info today after all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back