• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stuck in Paradise -island RP, still accepting

Which would you prefer?

• Romance, drama, action

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Romance, drama, relaxed

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Adventure, drama, action

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Adventure, romance, drama

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A lecto

Imagination is the only weapon against reality

9348f1f1e88b2b72310db165cd430a3b.png

3a4af91f0961134fa8be145f46efaf99.jpg

Intro

Well I know there were many stranded kind of Rps before but lately I kind of feel I could use one of those Rps again. But lets get to the part where I ’pitch my idea’ to you and hopefully get some interest in this.

A luxury crouse ship runs into a storm and hits a big reef. The passengers manage to take the lifeboats and safely get away from the sinking ship. As they drift on the ocean they spot a paradise like island, it's obvious it isn't uninhabited as there are small bungalows and beach cafes as well as restaurants and other signs of life. In hopes of getting back home the lifeboats and its passengers go to the island and ask for the locals help. The catch is that while there are tourists allowed on the island there is only one ship that takes the tourist to and from the island and it only gets there once a month. So now our stranded passengers have to wait for the next ship to take them back home. Luckily the island natives are welcoming and helpful so the stranded get a chance to work to earn their right to stay in one of the bungalows or risk sleeping outside. There are all sorts of activities and places to explore.
Once the month is over will they return home or will they ask to stay?

I want this RP to be character driven so I need interested players that can be creative and add interesting twists to the story. Our characters would already know each other from the ship so while some can be strangers I don't want all of them to be total strangers. Maybe some of them could even be friends? But I will leave that up to you of course. In any case, I would like there to be some drama, maybe some romance and lots of fun since there will be picknicks, trips into the jungle, exploring the hidden village, working at ’local businesses’, beach parties, spending time with the tourist-friendly animals and much more. I am also open to suggestions if anyone has any that would make this even better. Also if someone wants to be co-GM feel free to contact me.

Rules

- RPN rules have to be followed!
- I will not accept one liners, please be able to put one well-sized paragraph together if not more.
- There will be realistic FCs only.
- Be creative and not afraid to pitch your ideas or add some of them into the story but make sure others are okay with it first.
- Romance and drama are very welcome but don't force it on other players, ask them if they are okay with it.
- Be active, talk OOC so we know you are still with us. That doesn't mean we have to talk all the time, just don't go silent on me for days without warning or I will assume you lost interest (if there wont be any posts in the IC as well of course).

- The roles you can play are:
Cruize ship staff
Cruize ship passengers
Island natives​

Last edited:
Interested !
I am also interested in your role play. ^^
yessss i love this, definitely interested!!
Definetly interested as well
I'm super interested, this sounds really interesting and fun
*watching* Sounds interesting :)
Super interested!
Interested!
Here is the CS thread my people :) feel free to start on your characters:
Realistic/Modern - Stuck in Paradise CS

Island natives? Hmm...where is this located? O.o XD

Hallo! Question, is there anything in particular I should know or do if I want my character to be an island native?

Island natives? Hmm...where is this located? O.o XD

Hallo! Question, is there anything in particular I should know or do if I want my character to be an island native?
It's basically like a tropical island I guess, think Mauritius or Bora Bora just less of a tourist hotspot and less populated (there are no actual hotels or stuff like that, just huts and bungalows etc... that tourists can rent for a month). Natives don't have to be actual natives by that I just meant people who lived there most of their lives or were born there but that would be too long to write as a role name :) hehe. So you can make an island native, no problem.

Interested
You can post a CS if you want to :) I was kind of hoping to start this RP this weekend so it would be great if you would manage to post it till then, but if you need more time its no problem, just let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back