• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Streets of Mage

Meeeee toooo.

So we have a physically adept treasure hunter and a magically skilled investigator.

Pondering a former criminal turned righteous, paladin or cleric or something along those lines. I'll give it a bit more thought and watch the flow of the game for ideas.

Put together a sheet. I tend to draw my characters, so if they're accepted, I'll look into putting together an image.

• [Image in progress]

» OROMET SEPH, NIGHT WATCHMAN

Visibly, Oromet Seph is a man in decline. Dark, scraggly hair falls over the face of a part local, part foreigner, his skin a deep yet ambiguous complexion. He seems older than he is, and even without speaking, his heavy expression and weary eyes betray that he has seen more than he would like to see. In many ways, this makes him not all that different from many that can be found along the outer edge of Grand Nocturne, where the clay siding cracks and crumbles off of buildings, and where the streets twist and tie themselves into knots as they follow plans long forgotten and hide people long abandoned. Oromet Seph is a man that reflects his city. A tired man for a tired land, stress and fatigue chipping away at facades once bright and colorful. Not beyond saving, yet without savior, and without the wherewithal needed to save themselves.

» SKILLS AND ADVANTAGES

» Street Smart.
    » Well-connected.
    » Quick thinking.
    » Experienced.

Last edited:
I’m very interested in this.

Thinking about a warlock Thief (similar to Corvo from dishonored without the possession abilities)

in D&D terms he’d have something like Misty Step, One with Shadows, maybe Devils Sight.

I’d imagine he had a bit of a professional rivalry with Elysandre since they operate in similar circles (he has DEFINITELY tried to steal some treasure she had procured for opposing clients before for instance)

I’m just not sure if that’s too similar as far as character archetypes to Teeny’s character.

in D&D terms he’d have something like Misty Step, One with Shadows, maybe Devils Sight.

I’d imagine he had a bit of a professional rivalry with Elysandre since they operate in similar circles (he has DEFINITELY tried to steal some treasure she had procured for opposing clients before for instance)

I love the idea of a rival for another player. Keep in mind that all spells come at a cost. I really don't want players to rely on magic to get through the investigation. It should be for flavor and helpful in some situations. It doesn't just come out on the fly like [insert anime here].

I love the idea of a rival for another player. Keep in mind that all spells come at a cost. I really don't want players to rely on magic to get through the investigation. It should be for flavor and helpful in some situations. It doesn't just come out on the fly like [insert anime here].

I can definitely work with that magic wise. I’ll work up a CS and have him posted in the next day or two.

I am also loving the idea!! Bring it on! The fire of competition would complicate her proficiencies or maybe lend to her successes at other times.

Name: Bridget
Bridget%20the%20half-elf.png

This girl is the perfect mix of her parents, if she knew them.
She got her father’s coppery skin tone and thick black hair, while she picked up her mother’s pointed ears and green eyes.
She keeps her hair pulled back into a ponytail, with the front bangs left loose out of said ponytail, and she also leaves a little piece of her hair to hang beside her face. This piece of hair is a bit of culture that leaked into her through her adoptive mothers. It’s essentially a little brass rod slipped over the hair and kept in place with a really complex hair knot.
Typically she isn’t dressed extravagantly. Leather armor over a muted green tunic, a dull gray cloak, leather climbing boots, and a bag to carry all her goods. Aside from that, when has a red bandanna that she keeps tied loosely around her neck so she can pull it over her nose when doing her thieving. Thus hiding most of her face.
Role: Street-Performer by day, by night... High-Class Thief and Assassin.
Background:
Bridget, my half-elf beauty, was found on the side of the round as a six month old baby. She was found in the middle of a thunderstorm by a pair of conwomen lesbian dwarves that move in a massive caravan of merchants and minstrels. A big wagon full of bards and jesters leads the party from town to town where they set up a big bazaar with goods for sale, some legitimately obtained, others, not so much.
Bridget learned her rogue trade with her two mothers in the back of a covered wagon. Eventually she leaves the caravan due to a big ol’ case of wanderlust that most young elves are one to have.

Upon breaking away from home, she started doing small performances on the street where she would sing and dance and play tunes on her piccolo. By night.... Well. Being a thief and assassin sure does pay, doesn’t it?
Daily necessities:
Gear: Thieves Tools
Weapon of choice: Twin Kukri.
Magic: Nope.

thanks for the character sheet! The main thread is currently pretty full but stay tuned if anything changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back