Journal Strawberry's Journal

I've been watching a lot of study youtubers lately, instead of you know, actually studying. And I think I like watching Jazmine Layah's content the most. She's working on her BA in Japanese, and she is studying several other languages as well. Her content is very calming and easy to follow. Sometimes when I'm studying I put her content in the background to make it feel like I have a study buddy. It's nice.

Here if you want to check her out, this is her latest vlog: Link To Said Vlog

I watched the entirety of Squid Game with my friend last night. And I won't post spoilers (bc I'm not evil lol) , but all I can say is "Well that was definitely something." LOL.

My sleep schedule is so messed up that I don't fall asleep until after 3AM EST anymore. And then I wake up at 11. What has happened to my life? At least I've been reading more and coming up with new characters to draw and write about. That's something.

I've been doing well; applying for jobs away as ya can imagine! House is a tad bit hectic at the moment, but it's nothing too bad.

But I hope ya get the 'oul sleeping schedule under control though! Did anything happen that caused ya to slip? Or did it just happen gradually?

I've been doing well; applying for jobs away as ya can imagine! House is a tad bit hectic at the moment, but it's nothing too bad.

But I hope ya get the 'oul sleeping schedule under control though! Did anything happen that caused ya to slip? Or did it just happen gradually?
Oh man I feel that! I wish you the best of luck <3 If you need anything, my inbox is always open. (Or here too ahaha).

I mean it's a cycle. Sometimes I will have a decent sleep schedule and then like now, my sleep schedule is all over the place, I'm trying like every single method to getting my sleep schedule back on track, but it's just, not working D: . But thank you though!! <3

Your offer is most appeciated, thank you. 😊

I can only imagine how incredibly frustrating that must be for you; the fact that it's cyclical must make the whole thing even more bedevilling for ya. I do hope, assuming that the durations aren't too rigid, that you return to your more desired sleep schedule soon. :closed eyes open smile:

Your offer is most appeciated, thank you. 😊

I can only imagine how incredibly frustrating that must be for you; the fact that it's cyclical must make the whole thing even more bedevilling for ya. I do hope, assuming that the durations aren't too rigid, that you return to your more desired sleep schedule soon. :closed eyes open smile:
Aw thank you so much <3. It's slowly getting better (like last night I went to sleep at 1:30 in the morning and woke up at 8AM), but like on Saturday I went to sleep at 5AM and woke up at 3pm ugh.

I was in an awful state there for a while last year, going to bed at three or four in the morning, and waking up and getting out of bed at thred in the afternoon: it was shocking stuff I tell ya. 😢

The best ya can do, if you find yourself getting up later than ya wanted, is to try and wake yourself up a few minutes earlier each day, even if it's ten or twenty minutes earlier; it alls tots up. I hope ya get it under control soon though! :closed eyes open smile:

I was in an awful state there for a while last year, going to bed at three or four in the morning, and waking up and getting out of bed at thred in the afternoon: it was shocking stuff I tell ya. 😢

The best ya can do, if you find yourself getting up later than ya wanted, is to try and wake yourself up a few minutes earlier each day, even if it's ten or twenty minutes earlier; it alls tots up. I hope ya get it under control soon though! :closed eyes open smile:
Thank you for the advice. Personally I want to start getting up in the morning when I take my medication, which I wake up at 6 AM, take my meds and then fall right back asleep. But I will definitely try what you suggested. Thank you again :')

I got a jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. Sorry I'm excited. Unfortunately, it is only a seasonal job, however, I'm just happy to be actually working-working again. I start this upcoming Tuesday (Nov. 9th). Have I told my irl friends yet?? AHahaha no, not yet. I will once I start lol. But I'm just excited to do something.

Where have I been?

1. I quit that job because the working conditions were not worth my time or the bad pay
2. I've been attempting to learn Swedish. How's that going ? I'll post about it in the morning lol

Hi friends! It's been a few months. Happy 2022! I've been involved in so many projects, volunteer work, school stuff and other things that I think I'm losing my mind LOL. But it's so nice to see everyone. I hope everyone is doing okay!! I'm sorry I've been gone for such a long time :cccc <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back