Journal Strawberry's Journal

It's good to know you're keeping well!
I'n doing grand, thank you for asking.

Hi folks! I've been super busy with volunteering stuff and getting prepared for school stuff this fall woo. (Relearning pre-calc is the bane of my existence LMAO)

So, someone asked to roleplay with my new character, and I feel like a dummy because they're like your OC has to wait until this (random character they created and forced on me to start role-playing) and their oc get together before my OC can even come in to the picture.

😐 Um.. What.

Anyways yeah that's the story of my life right now aside from the book haul from yesterday from the thrift store woo! And I finally started a good reads account 😱.

Wowie, I have not been here in eons. Hello hello again. It's been almost a year. I should wait until July 31st, 2023 but nah, I decided to pop in and write. I've been working hard in school, I'm transferring soon, and I'm possibly going to go for my master's degree afterward, I don't know yet. We'll see what happens. I finally left Tumblr for good, it was just too toxic for me to handle, so I up and left. No more of that. I've been busy teaching myself calculus 1 for fun, that's been an adventure. So much has happened, and yet I have so little words to describe it all. Wow. I can't believe I turned 25, nine days ago. Wow.

I don't mean to make this a very depressing entry but it's been on my mind. My best friend has been putting me down behind my back for years and my other good friend today confided in me on it and told me that's part of the reason she cut her off. I'm hurt. How can you talk about how I'm not good enough when I dealt with so many mental health issues growing up. Sure I wasn't an all A's perfect person but I've come so far, I have a 3.503/4.0 GPA. That's a long way since high school when I had a 2.5 or lower. I'm also socializing better with people now. It just really hurts. Plus she goes out of her way to basically avoid me. I get it, the education program she's in is really difficult (I am proud of her for getting in!) and takes up a lot of her time. But 3 years of not even trying to see me? I asked and always got no, so I gave up. Don't blame me bestie. I'm just angry and sad. I don't know how to like, confront her. I think I'll match her energy of barely speaking to me and let the universe handle it. This sounds so petty, doesn't it?

I don't mean to make this a very depressing entry but it's been on my mind. My best friend has been putting me down behind my back for years and my other good friend today confided in me on it and told me that's part of the reason she cut her off. I'm hurt. How can you talk about how I'm not good enough when I dealt with so many mental health issues growing up. Sure I wasn't an all A's perfect person but I've come so far, I have a 3.503/4.0 GPA. That's a long way since high school when I had a 2.5 or lower. I'm also socializing better with people now. It just really hurts. Plus she goes out of her way to basically avoid me. I get it, the education program she's in is really difficult (I am proud of her for getting in!) and takes up a lot of her time. But 3 years of not even trying to see me? I asked and always got no, so I gave up. Don't blame me bestie. I'm just angry and sad. I don't know how to like, confront her. I think I'll match her energy of barely speaking to me and let the universe handle it. This sounds so petty, doesn't it?
I say today because my dummy self forgets the concept of time. It's 2am here (6/17) my good friend confided in me last night (6/16).

Tw animal passing

My bird passed away on February 20th and it's been 2 days but so painful. I had him since I was 7 years old and he was 6 years old. 18 long years with my baby.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_110618_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_110618_Gallery.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back