• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Strangers to lovers

Mystery_Lotus

I think I want all my memories. Even if they hurt
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Names Lotus. I write about a minimum of a para each reply and don't expect much as long as it's something I can respond to.
So the general idea is this;

In a far off land, there are two neighboring kingdoms. One kingdom is full of a special race of humans able to manipulate the earth's natural energy into certain kinds of magic through spells/incantations and highly knowledgeable in herbology/medicine(MC's kingdom). The other, full of a noble and courageous warrior(YC's kingdom this can honestly be changed to whatever you want). Rumors of a ruthless ogre general leading an army across the land taking over everything in their path has reached the two royal families. The two kingdoms were longtime allies but they finally decided to fully combine resources and prepare for war. To commemorate the union both kingdoms agreed to marry off their firstborns and allow them to be the first rulers of a brand new combined kingdom. (there can be a big wedding/ball/party or it could be more humble)
A month passes and our characters are starting to get used to each other, falling in love even but the war is only getting worse. Eventually, YC, being a great warrior, goes off to the front lines leaving MC behind.
A year passes and finally, they won. YC is coming back. But a year is a long time and both characters have changed so much. Will they be able to fall in love all over again? Do they even like who they've become?

So that's basically just the bare minimum there's lots to build on and I would love some input. It can be FXF or MXF but I'm always gonna be female.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back