• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Havoxious

One Time Luck
Hello all!

I'm looking to do a rp set in the Stranger Things universe! I am unsure of whether or not it'll be another plot with OC's taking place in the same world, or the canon characters that the show has, to be set in a timeline between seasons.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: I'm looking for 18+ players ONLY. There are a LOT of Stranger Things rps that go on but I genuinely don't feel comfortable playing with anyone under the age of 18. I understand that the kids in the show are *literally* children, but when dealing with such intense topics I personally don't feel alright playing something so gruesome with a minor. Stranger Things is a show that deals with horrific topics and plenty of adult themes, and I want it to be as genuine to the show as possible.
Players who are interested must be literate, and interested in working with posts that could be 1-7 paragraphs if necessary.
I'm totally willing to make a plot that all players want to play, and nothing is set in stone beyond the two rules I've set, so if there is a Stranger Things RP that you've wanted to play but haven't been able to, let's discuss!

If you are interested in joining, please PM me! Consider adding a RP example from any RP you've done, as well as what gender you want your character to identify as so we can keep things balanced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back