What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things

Sub Genres
Action, AU, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Platonic, Romance, School, Slice of Life

lunar.thrill

Hey there! I'm Lunar.Thrill, and I'm looking for a Stranger Things based roleplay. I'm specifically looking for Billy Hargrove x OC, Steve Harrington x OC & Robin Buckley x OC, but I am open to other plotlines and pairings. I'm really, really craving Billy Hargrove against my OC.

Some info about me; I'm over 18, female, on PST, and I've been doing RP's for 7-8 years but took a small break for a few years, and am now getting back into it. I am a detailed writer for the most part, and try to give at least one paragraph, if not two, and as close to 300 words as I can get. I can also match the amount you give to me if you write more than 2 paragraphs. I'm active and respond at least 1x a day unless something comes up. I'm totally up to doubling if you want, and have experience playing males and females. I'm mostly looking for FxM & FxF at the moment.

Please feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to come up with some plots! Thank you for reading (:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)