• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Stranger Things

lunar.thrill

🦇💚🦇
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I'm Lunar.Thrill, and I'm looking for a Stranger Things based roleplay. I'm specifically looking for Billy Hargrove x OC, Steve Harrington x OC & Robin Buckley x OC, but I am open to other plotlines and pairings. I'm really, really craving Billy Hargrove against my OC.

Some info about me; I'm over 18, female, on PST, and I've been doing RP's for 7-8 years but took a small break for a few years, and am now getting back into it. I am a detailed writer for the most part, and try to give at least one paragraph, if not two, and as close to 300 words as I can get. I can also match the amount you give to me if you write more than 2 paragraphs. I'm active and respond at least 1x a day unless something comes up. I'm totally up to doubling if you want, and have experience playing males and females. I'm mostly looking for FxM & FxF at the moment.

Please feel free to PM me if you have questions or want to come up with some plots! Thank you for reading (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back