• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Strange Crossover Craving - Dishonored & HDM

Rangiferous

Cause no trouble.
You ever have a craving for apparently underrated/obscure fandoms you can just never find active partners for... so you decide to just smash them together?

I'm hoping to find a folks familiar with the Dishonored franchise who would be interested in navigating through a long-term plot with a crossover twist -- an AU version of the world where everyone has daemons, a concept from the book series His Dark Materials. Or I think it's more well known as The Golden Compass to most people? I came into the fandom late, haha.

If you're unfamiliar with daemons, no worries! It's a pretty simple but spicy concept I would be thrilled to explain. In short, daemons are physical manifestations of a person's soul that take the form of an animal companion. And it's fuckin' cool. More details on the "rules" of daemons and the overall AU will be discussed, because lord knows I have a ton of info and characters I'm aching to share.

I'm hoping to make this a laidback RP in terms of posting speed and requirements, since I'm pretty busy nowadays. If you have any questions, please do ask. And if you're interested, my god I love you.

Last edited:
I realize this is a couple months old, but I just found it and uh. I'm very into this. (I'm familiar with HDM, haven't played Dishonored.) I'd be down to do this as a 1x1 if you're still feeling this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back