• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom STRANDED REBOOTED. RP THREAD. MULTIFANDOM RP. INVITE ONLY.

Characters
Here
The silence was pleasant, albeit awkward. He still didn't know whether he should try to make conversation or not, or whether it was best to just leave things as they were. He didn't particularly want to talk, but he wasn't fond of silence, either. It was too reminiscent of the apocalypse, of days and months and years spent listening to his own voice, speaking aloud in a feeble attempt to comfort himself.

...Thinking about it, why was it so silent? This was a jungle, wasn't it? Shouldn't it be teeming with life? Something wasn't right about this place. He didn't like it. Something was off.

"What's with the flowers?" He paused in his tracks, squinting his eyes in confusion. He hadn't seen flowers like that before. Sure, there had been the odd patch of flora amongst the bushes, but not anything like this. It was a large patch, raising at odd angles, intertwined and wrapping around something that was partially concealed by the jungles shadows. Holding an arm out to keep Alec from advancing any further, he slipped into a defensive stance, limbs stiffening with caution. Shit, why didn't he have any weapons on him? He'd feel so much safer with a knife, or a gun...

"The fuck?" It looked like a person. At first, he'd believed himself to be staring at a corpse, one that was seemingly overgrown with flowers and vines. But the shape beneath the tangled stems was rising and falling steadily. They were breathing. They weren't dead. He hesitantly moved forward, prodding the plant-coated body with his foot, expression bewildered. "Who sleeps in the middle of a fucking jungle?" And what was with the plants growing over this person? He was pretty sure nature didn't work like that. "Hey, sleeping beauty. Wake up." Lowering his arm as a signal for Alec to join him, he continued to prod at the sleeping person, glancing back at the other to check his expression. He couldn't be the only one put off by this, right?

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec and Thomas)

Well, the lizard guy hadn't followed her. That was fine, he seemed to be pretty keen on staying in the water anyways, and there didn't seem to be any water around in this stupid jungle, so honestly she didn't blame him for sticking to the beach. If it wasn't for the kid, she probably would have done the same. She didn't want to be amongst a filthy fucking forest full of bugs and weirdos. Folding her arms across her chest, she shot Hisoka a heated glare, mouth pressed into an irritable frown. "I didn't wanna leave the kid alone with the likes of you." She glanced briefly at Kai, checking him over with her eyes before returning her attention to Hisoka, hesitantly approaching as he beckoned. "Ain't you ever seen a horror movie? The kid that goes off with the clown always ends up dyin'." Fortunately, Kai seemed fine.

"Clowns are bad news. Never liked 'em, never will." She kept her posture closed off, eyes narrowed and distrusting, lips tugged down at the edges. The sun was still killing her, but she could ignore it, for now at least. She'd probably melt eventually though. "And besides, the beach was too hot. I needed some shade." She huffed, pulling her gaze away from Hisoka and staring at their surroundings instead. So many plants. And trees. And fuckin' gross was that a beetle? She smacked it off it's perch with her gun, driving the heel of her boot into it's body as it dropped to the floor for good measure. Goddamn she hated bugs. "Nah. The other guy ain't comin'. He wanted to stay in the water." Her lip curled in disgust as she glanced back at the beetle carcass, opting to stare at her companions instead.

...At least Kai looked cute. She couldn't say the same for Hisoka though.

"Anyway. You two look like you need some protection, so I'm here. You're welcome in advance."

nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Kai)

Alec Paz

He seemed oblivious to the absence of sound. It’d been so long, how would he know a jungle is supposed to be loud? Their footsteps echoed lightly through the ground, he liked the sound of their feet. The changes between the quiet padding of grass and the louder gravel sound when they step on sand or rocks.

There was no footsteps in the void.

‘What’s with the flowers?’ Oh, he’d have not even notice it if Five didn’t mention it. Yeah, that… looked weird? Didn’t look normal. Five crouches down to inspect it first. Shouldn’t Alec be the one doing that?

He comes closer, “Yeah that’s… certainly something. Is it camo?” He crouches down as Five tries waking the man… “This… did it grow around him?” It did. It wasn’t just camo or something. He could trace the vines down to the ground where they grew from.

Five and him shared a look before Alec shoved the man harder than Five was kicking him.

Hey, wake up!” He shouts at him.

Kaito Nagawa

Running across the bottom of the river, he kept hopping up for air to breathe semi-normally. No need to exert himself holding his breath when he didn’t need to. Soon, he slowed and stopped at seeing… someone? They had their bow trained on him though. He idly waved his tail to keep him in place.

Blinking owlishly at the… Angel? He just waited, unsure if they wanted to strike him with the bow. He keeps his body under the water, knowing he can move out of the way… if he sees the angels arm start to move anyway… Once the arrow is shot, he wouldn’t stand a chance if the person knows how to use it.

Hello…?” He calls out to the angel kid. It was just a kid. With a bow and arrow. A kid can’t be underestimated though… “Am I intruding on your home…?” He asks the kid.

If they speak the same language… This is perfect! Then he can figure out where he is!

He slowly resurfaces so his arms are above the water. Showing he has a knife, but holding it down in a show of not attempting to throw it.

Thomas Kelly

Hnnn…” Why was- who was pushing him? He kicks sleepily, his alarm hadn’t gone off, why should he be awake?

‘Wake up!’

Wha- why?!” He opens his eyes and tries to sit up to shout at whoever was waking him, but got stuck in the plants. “Wh-” Why had they grown around him? He - Oh he wasn’t in bed. They were trying to protect him. From what, where was he?

He pushes the plants aside to see, a man and a young boy.

What’s… going on?” He asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes and pushing the plants away. “Where am I?

Squinting up at them, "Who are you?"

H

filler! ignore

M

filler! ignore

• HYSKOA MORROH

DEATH BRINGER

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Hisoka studied Ashe as her arms folded across her bosom, intense stare coming as a pierce as if trying to see directly into his soul through golden halos which exchanged stares in the form of an attentive leer. His body language nor demeanor changed, only his tone becoming more roguish as he spoke, though eyes turning forward again as Ashe joined them and they had begun to proceed forward. Still simpering lips fell just slightly agape to take in a sharp breath. "My, that shouldn't have been a concern.. ♢" He first started in a hum, speech becoming a lascivious purr as he continued. "I would have taken good care of him after all. ♡" In such a way that would imply the sole intent of merely taunting her concerns, he allowed his gaze to flicker over to greet her profile with an almost knowing glance.

His head would have turned fully at her next comment, offering a slightly heightened dimple now with eyes gleefully closing. "Do you think so? ♤" Hand left his hip to poke an outstretched forefinger at his cheek sweetly, though returned to its former perch shortly thereafter whilst he looked ahead once more. She was right, the jungle's array of wild topiary had provided some shade, allowing some relief, though notably did little to nullify the weather's warmth. "If you get all riled up like this, the heat might end up getting to you. ♡" He'd make light jest of the beads of sweat beading along her face, even having already begun to cascade down her neck. If he wasn't mistaken, the white peaking through the open lapel of her jacket had grown somewhat sheer from the excessive perspiration.

"Perhaps taking off that jacket of yours would do the trick? ♪"

His attention shifted to Kai, whose expression harbored mild disappointment at the lack of Kaito's presence. "Did you wish to make a friend of him? ♧" Hisoka would ask with eyes having turned down to monitor the former by the crown of his head, though their gazes would have met should the smaller have looked up. Occasionally his eyes would flicker upwards to ensure he hadn't strayed off path, though would always come to settle back down on the Octoling boy. "Worry not, ♤" He reassured smoothly as though to relieve Kai of his worries. "He won't find the answers he's looking for remaining at that ocean. ♢" It was true, both the beach and its respective waters seemed to go on endlessly... for miles. They had made a clever decision heading for the jungle.

"Should he choose to move upstream, I imagine there wouldn't be too many places for him to hide, ♧" Eyes raked over their surroundings again, looking for any nearby bodies of water, of which there weren't many. "It's more likely that we'll happen upon him again than it is we won't see him. ♢" He offered Kai another smile of reassurance before looking to Ashe, who seemed to be making use of herself. Hisoka's only response at first was a chuckle, having corrected her lackluster aim prior. "It's certainly not needed. ♤" A momentary glance would gesture to the gun, implying that he'd have been able to fare security with or without her presence.

interactions: ashe, kai

Kai
kaiii-jpg.909022

Currently Feeling: Content

Interactions: jump. jump. (Ashe) | nocchi nocchi (Hisoka)

Mentions
: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Kaito)

Kai looked between the two human adults as they talked about his safety. He wasn't really sure how to feel? As long as these big people weren't going to attack him- he thought he could manage his own in the forest. Or at least make it up to the tower on his own. He could take care of himself! Or- he didn't know how the human world was. Maybe he would need a bit of help till he could adjust. Nevertheless, he looked up at Ashe and offered her a smile. "Thank for checking me, Ashe. More big more safety." He hummed while looking forward again. Those two did not seem to get along and he did not want to get in the middle of the bickering. "Clown movie? Have seen one only before." He wasn't that much of a movie watcher. He only really watched movies when his brother made him. And usually the other preferred comedies over anything.

Kai was letting the other two talk. He wasn't sure what else to add. They were talking about the heat. What else could say? They already knew it was hot. Though, it also seemed like Ashe didn't like bugs. If he went based on the sound of a bug being squashed behind him. He didn't see anything wrong with them. He honestly thought some of them were kinda cute. The ones that bite are the ones you usually want to stay away from. Especially if they are poisonous!

At the mention of taking off a jacket, he couldn't help but nod in agreement. "Am hoping change clothes is around. Jacket not fun" He commented while glancing down at his leather outfit. Sure, he doesn't really sweat- but he still felt hot. And right now he was really hot. At least he only had one sleeve! It could be much worse.

He looked back up at Hisoka when he questioned if he wanted to be friends with Kaito. He looked forward again and only offered a shrug. "No sure. Want stay together, better?" He questioned but Ashe had a point. Kaito wanted to stay in the water. He couldn't go in the water. They were going to end up getting split up eventually. "Water so much trouble. See at tower maybe." He gave a small nod to himself before smiling contently. Maybe there were more people and Kaito will bring them with him?

He smiled when Ashe said she came to help protect them. And even if Hisoka dismissed the gesture he was quite grateful for it. "Big gun. Only have tiny gun." He chuckled while pulling the gun off his belt and tossing it around a bit. "Ink hurt humans? Not thinking so." He spoke aloud while shooting sploshes of purple ink at the ground. Leaving a path of purple ink as they continued to walk. It felt sorta nice to see something rather familiar. Even if it was just his own ink.

Dark Pit
download-15-jpg.908836

Currently Feeling: Frusturated.

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Kaito)

Mentions
: None

He narrowed his eyes at the creature in the water. It appeared humanoid in some form. Maybe it was a demon? Some sort of lizard demon? It sure didn't act like a demon though! It seemed a bit too calm for a demon. He slowly lowered his bow as the other spoke. The other appeared to have a knife but they were still pretty far apart. He was pretty confident he could draw his bow quick enough to shot should the other choose to attack him.

"No. No you're not intruding on my home. I would literally rather be anywhere else. I just stopped by to get some water." He huffed out while never taking his eyes off the stranger. "I assume you're not from around here too then? Which is fantastic." He could only groan out in annoyance while tapping his foot. "How long have you been here? I woke up on the beach with these two weirdos about an hour ago?" He informed the other hoping that maybe with a bit of shared information they could figure something out.

Akira
tumblr_p1h9s8feis1w9hzkno1_1280-jpg.909333

Currently Feeling: Confused and Concerned.

Interactions: None

Mentions: jump. jump. (Five) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec & Thomas)

There was something jabbing at his side. He tossed a bit, idly pushing this thing away with his hand. He had assumed it was Morgana sleeping on him again. But as his hand tried to brush it away it actually scratched him. He frowned and was about to turn around and scold Morgana for scratching him again...but he wasn't in his bed. He wasn't even inside. What ended up scratching his was a loose branch. He quickly sat up in alarm. Knocking his head into some sort of bush. "What the...?" He mumbled while pushing the bush away from him and pulling himself up from what appeared to be a small ditch? Gross. As he pulled himself up he didn't notice anything familiar. He was completely stranded.

With a sigh, he adjusted the glasses on his face and brushed the leaves out of his hair. Standing around wasn't going to do anything. He needed to find someone or something that could help him solve this. Though a new challenge arose. Which was which way he should go. He crossed his arms and looked around. There were only trees and dirt around him. Everything looked the same. That was until he heard the voices of others shouting? Well, that answered that problem. Towards the sound of people.

He quietly made his way towards the noise. Using the trees and bushes to try and conceal himself a bit. He didn't just want to appear in front of these people. In case they were aggressive rather than friendly. He finally reached the group that was making the noise. Peering around one of the trees to watch the group. It appeared to be two grown men and a little kid. None of them appeared to be hostile...but he wasn't really getting a friendly feeling from them. It appeared one of them was being kicked by the other two. He scratched his head. He wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to them actually now. He kept his place behind the tree. Not trying to actually hide but not standing right in the open. He was simply watching the group. He doubted these people knew where they were at too. But it would be far better to travel with a group rather than alone. He'd have to talk to them eventually.

Yeah... That sure as hell wasn't camo. Part of him wanted to scoff at Alec as he made that remark, but he kept his lips pressed shut and instead raised an eyebrow in judgement. It seemed Alec caught on soon enough anyway. "This jungle is fucking weird." And potentially dangerous, if the plants could just casually grow over you. Who's to say they weren't carnivorous? That this sleeping guy wasn't going to be the next meal of some giant venus flytrap straight out of a comic book? He sighed to himself, drumming his fingers over his forearms as he waited for the stranger to wake up. Alec was overkilling it somewhat, but it seemed to be working, because the guy was finally stirring.

"I don't know, buddy. You tell us." Five spoke dryly, head cocked to the side as he talked, mouth pressing into a frown. "People don't usually take naps in the middle of the jungle." People usually didn't take naps on the beach, either, but he wasn't going to mention that until he got answers from this man. "What's with the plants?" Advancing towards Thomas, he nudged at one of the vines with his foot, staring down at the man expectantly. Much like Alec, this stranger seemed normal enough at first glance. Plain looking, brown hair, brown eyes. Nothing that particularly stood out in terms of physical appearance.

Aside from the weird plants, he looked pretty trustworthy. But then again... Didn't everybody?

"By the way, there's someone lurking in the woods watching us." With a hum, he turned his head towards where Akira was situated, staring at him for a long moment before he vanished in a flash of blue. He rematerialized behind Akira, standing up on his toes to tap the man on the shoulder, shit-eating grin spread across his face. "Hi, I'm Five. I appreciate the attention, but quite frankly, it's a little bit creepy to just watch people, especially a minor such as myself."

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec and Thomas) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Akira)

If it weren't for the presence of a child, Ashe would have slaughtered this man where he stood. Lack of Bob be damned, she could take him on herself. She was armed he wasn't. She was a goddamn gang boss, and he was just some Pennywise cosplayer. She could easily fuck him up if she wanted to. She just wouldn't do it around a kid. Kids didn't deserve to see such violence. Glowering at Hisoka, she let her lips part to emit a dry, unamused chuckle. "Yeaaaah, I ain't stupid, jackass." A hand tugged at the collar of her shirt again, huffing in irritation at the sweat clinging to her skin. She tugged off her tie in it's entirety, tucking it into on her thigh. "I think anyone with a bit of common sense knows better than to leave a child alone with a predator."

Poor, poor kid...

"Ain't you supposed to ask me out to dinner first?" She jested dryly and mouth pulled into a frown, she turned away from Hisoka and Kai, fumbling with the buttons on her jacket momentarily before shrugging to off, letting it rest over her shoulder. "Not that I'd ever consider goin' out with someone like you. I have taste." Ugh... Removing a layer hadn't helped much at all. Goddamn sun.

"It doesn't look fun, kid." Seriously, what was with that getup? Who dressed a child in skimpy ass leather? That kind of shit was pretty much straight outta an adult movie. It was gross. "It ain't even the protective kind of leather." She hoped that fashion designer was in jail by now. As Hisoka spoke up, her expression soured further. "That's funny, I don't see any weapons on you." Even Kai had a gun, a useless gun, but a gun nonetheless. Seriously what the hell was up with this kid and his weird outfit and weapon? Ink didn't do shit! "'Sides, I was referring to Kai. You can go and get yourself mauled by a tiger for all I care." Actually, she really, really hoped he would.

Ignoring Hisoka, she glanced back at Kai, and then his ink puddles. "Yeah, no. Ink won't do anythin' but get clothes dirty. Why'd you have an ink gun, anyways? Do you not have bullets where you're from?"

nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Kai)

H

filler! ignore

M

filler! ignore

• HYSKOA MORROH

DEATH BRINGER

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Hisoka allowed his head to cock with mildly piqued curiosity upon Kai having made such a dismayed comment about water, of all things. "Water..? Troublesome? ♤" He repeated with leeway for the exact diction the other had used, a low chuckle escaping him. "Why is that? ♧" He'd enquire now with a content expression, sealed lips' having a smile etched into their lengths as he looked down to the Octoling as he spoke to him. A hand raised to caress the largest most suction cup at his hair tendril sweetly with a fingertip. "You shouldn't have a problem in water like this.. ♢" He reckoned with insinuation that he had once again noted his animalistic features. In fact, it came as something of a shock that Kai wasn't more adept in water than on ground. His touch lingered on the suction cup for a moment more before returning to its preferred perch atop the bustle of his hip as he watched with aroused inquisitiveness as Kai fired a puddle of violet ink onto the undergrowth of greenery below.

Hearing his uncertain hypothesis on its effects, Hisoka allowed a "Hmm.... ♧" to buzz at his larynx just as he extended a free arm to Kai: directing towards him a warm, closed-eye simper simultaneously. "Then, would you like to test it out? ♡" The former would offer in a purr of velvet, eyelids once again parting to linger on the viscous puddle even as they had walked passed it. "How peculiar... ♢" This boy certainly had an aura of mystery about him, everything about him being entirely unfamiliar to Hisoka: it was somewhat difficult to even come up with a hypothesis on the matter.

He wasn't allowed to ponder about it for much longer, with Ashe's voice coming sharply now, her tongue lashing as if an intent stricken viper. Eyes would flicker over to meet her profile now, still holding an unfitting tension within its delicate features. "What are you on about? ♤" Served as his only response to Ashe's accusation, though it lacked any hostility, mostly only serving as a means of dismissal. His eyes lingered on her after this, however, watching as fingers nimbly undid the buttons of her leather vest though she had turned her back to him whilst she did so. "..... ♤" Gaze reverted forward, though would find itself planted upon Ashe once more as she made verbal note of his lack of a weapon. "Is that so? ♡" Was all he responded, eyes narrowing as he suppressed the urge to emit laughter.

Simper had marginally increased now, their upturned corners having only been elevated a bit with amusement, though he did not speak further on this, only commenting on her hindmost remark directed towards him. A deep chuckle was audible: "...That sounds fun. ♧"

Alec Paz

The guy wakes up and asks pretty normal questions. “Where am I” “Who are you”. Nothing helpful for them. Just another person who doesn’t know where any of them are. Which is what most of them want to know. Just a random island, in the middle of nowhere.

Well, I’m Alec, and this ball of sunshine” He drones, pointing at Five, “Is Five. We’re... Kind of lost.

Alec didn’t care that Five wanted to keep it a secret. He figured he’d tell him what he knew. And that was.. It. They were lost, all of them. Apparently.

Though, it turns out they’re being stalked. Five noticed it. Why hadn’t Alec noticed? Five is weird… So maybe he’s just… More in tune?

Kaito Nagawa

Oh, this wasn’t a local. He was lost too.

I’m sorry, I woke up about an hour ago too. There were a few people on the beach but I hid in the water because I’d be out of my league on the beach with strangers.” He came closer. “That water’s fresh though, I can always help with food if you need it. I’m kind of a natural at gathering food.” He wasn’t trying to be prideful or gloat, just being helpful. He’s usually fairly modest.

Though my stomach is used to raw fish, we’d might have to cook it for you. I’m not a fire person…” He could literally live in water. Fire wasn’t his friend. Usually.

"I'm Kaito, by the way!" He happily says, this person seems nicer than everyone else so far! Or.. more talkative anyway.

Thomas Kelly

He just sat, dumbly looking up at the two guys. Or, guy and kid. The kid was feisty and the guy was… plain. He looked around at the plants.

Ah, they’re… They’re mine, sorry. They must have been trying to protect me.” He leans down to stroke them, thanking them. He slowly stands up as the kid- Five- starts showing at a stranger. Then he teleported behind him!

Woah- did he just teleport?” He rubs his eyes trying to focus. He certainly was far away.

Kai
kaiii-jpg.909022

Currently Feeling: Neutral

Mentions

Kai titled his head when Ashe spoke about a predator. There were no large animals around that could be considered a predator to him. And he did not think Hisoka would try and eat him. He hoped not at least. "No eat, please." He said in response while looking up at Hisoka. He probably wouldn't even taste good. Ink tasted terrible! Though if they really were hungry he could give them part of his tentacle to eat. They grow back quickly so they technically will never run out of food! It just wouldn't be good.

"Protective?"He questioned while tilting his head. Taking a moment to try and figure out what that meant. Even then, he didn't know there were different kinds of leather. There was leather with metal chestplates which were safer but the leather was still the same as the one he was wearing currently."No know better leather."He concluded with a small nod. Maybe he could find the better leather here.

He looked back up at Hisoka when he spoke to him again. Giving a confirming nod when he questioned about the water. "No swim. Melt in water. Water bad. Skin not strong enough for protect too much water." He explained with a small sigh. There seemed to be a lot of water around here too. His mind was occupied with various solutions for the water problem. He hadn't even noticed Hisoka touching one of his suction cups, however, the tentacle would react all on it's own.

Flicking around in a sort of panicky way before trying to coil around the finger poking at it. As if trying to stop it. Kai finally noticed he was being poked at when his own tentacles slapped against his face. "It not liking that." Was all he said while trying to smooth his tentacle out once Hisoka pulled away from it.

"No bullet. Metal no a lot effect." He informed when Ashe asked about the bullets. "Ink hurts if no same colours."No one else seemed to have any other ink so it was safe to say he wouldn't be getting splatted like that anytime soon. "Good for hide and travel."

Dark Pit
download-15-jpg.908836

Currently Feeling: Amused

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Kaito)

Mentions

He only gave a nod when it appeared they were both in the same boat. And it seemed there were even more people who were the same. "Just what is this mess." He sighed out while scratching his head. At the mention for food he looked up. He had plenty of fruits so fish really did sound good.

"Fish, huh? That's fine. And I can cook it myself. If there's any sort of animals around I can hunt for meat. If you're into that stuff." He said with a shrug. This lizard guy seemed friendly enough. So he actually allowed his gaze to leave the other. When he introduced himself he nodded.

"Okay. I'm Dark Pit." He introduced with a grin. He was far more tolerable than those other two. This trip was honestly getting boring just with himself. No enemies or annoying comrades. He honestly might have preferred some sort of action. "Do you want some fruit? I have plenty of extras."

Akira

Currently Feeling: Frustrated

Interactions: jump. jump. (Five) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec & Thomas)

Mentions
:

Akira kept his gaze on the trio as they talked. He wasn't too surprised when he noticed someone staring at him. He was about to come out and say something before jumping a bit when the kid staring at him was suddenly behind him. He looked down at the kid. Still trying to process what happened. They were in the real world right? He still had his uniform on. "Sorry. Didn't want to intrude on your conversation. I'm a minor too though." He replied to the kid before stepping out of his hiding place so the other two could see him clearly.

"I'm Akira. Sorry for watching you all like that. Waking up in a strange place is alarming, you know?" He spoke while putting his hands in his pocket. "We're all lost." He sighed while looking at the other three. That could have brought them here? Surely this wasn't normal.

"In that case, learn to respect your elders." Five spoke with disinterest, eyes narrowed, brow furrowed and arms coming to fold tight across his chest. Another kid, just fucking brilliant. At least this one seemed to be in his late teens, at least. Not that it changed much, kids were still idiots. They still lacked experience. They were nothing more than a hinderance to his progress, speaking of which- "We need to keep moving." Nodding towards the treeline, he didn't wait for the others in their small group to catch up, pushing ahead with seemingly no care for anyone else. "As fun as introductions are, I'd quite like to find shelter before it gets dark."

No further words were spoken, he didn't check behind him to see if anyone was following. If they chose to remain sitting ducks and just talk, then they were idiots. He knew better than to stay in one location. Especially one with so much cover for predatory animals, or even aggressive humans to be lurking. Five could handle himself with ease, he was the best assassin in the space-time continuum, he didn't need a weapon to carry out an efficient kill. But even so, he was still recovering from weeks worth of injuries, he didn't need to strain himself because he'd been stupid enough to let something or someone sneak up on him. Sighing under his breath, he pushed through a particularly dense section of bushes, ignoring the way the brambles and thorns tore through the skin on his bare arms.

There had to be a clearing in this goddamn forest somewhere. It couldn't just be trees and bushes forever and ever for Christ's sake. And holy fuck what was that-

He froze, eyes widening in horror, mouth falling agape as a silent scream spilled out his throat. An arm raised to block any potential followers off from advancing, muscles locking up and limbs stiff. "Jesus fucking..." That was a web. A big fucking web. A big fucking web which could only belong to a big fucking spider, a spider that Five did not want to meet, because he did not want to shit himself in front of a bunch of strangers. "Shit. Shit shit shit!" The web blocked the path ahead, stretching across the treeline, glistening with dewdrops. "There's fucking spiders in this place?" Maybe it would be easier to just make a goddamn raft and try to sail away. He wasn't going anywhere near that fucking web, or any spiders that might have created it. Why didn't he carry a flamethrower on him?

Yeah, nope. He was turning back. He'd head to the tower through the fucking mountains, even if it took him an extra day. He was not dealing with this.

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (alec and thomas) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (akira)

Goddamn, this guy was a freak. Ashe's lips curled in disgust as she stared at Hisoka, her grip tightening on the Viper as she walked, eyes narrowed in bewilderment at his comments. Fun? What part of being mauled by a tiger would be fun? She shook it off, pressing her mouth into a frown as she scoured the area ahead, letting her gaze flick back to the others periodically to listen in to the conversation. "Yeah, the kinda stuff bikers wear." Jeez, poor kid. What kind of place did he come from? Everything about him seemed illogical, from his weird outfit, to his weird weapon and the fact he was a fucking octopus- "Protects 'em from getting skinned alive in an accident." She shrugged. She had her own leathers back home, but opted not to wear them most of the time. After all, she was confident in her own abilities. She had years of experience. And hey, even if she did get skinned alive in an accident, she'd had a good run.

"But ain't ya an octopus?" Weren't they supposed to live in water? Jeez, had evolution gone backwards in whatever land this kid was from? She fell silent for a moment, shooting an idle glance towards the canopy above, fingers drumming restlessly. "Are you even rain proof?" If he wasn't, that could be... Problematic. Sure, she could lend him her hat or something, it could probably act as a makeshift umbrella, but even so, they'd need shelter. And that weirdass tower was a good way away. It'd take a day to reach on foot, at minimum. Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair, gaze returning to Kai and Hisoka, settling on the latter. "Do we even know where we're headed? It's gonna take a while to get to that tower. Wonderin' aimlessly through a forest doesn't seem like a good idea."

Goddamn, she hated forests...

"'Sides, we're gonna need food at some point. And water. I ain't seein' much of that around." All that was around was insects. And plants. And trees. Lots and lots of trees. Ashe was really starting to hate trees. "And I sure as hell ain't resortin' to cannibalism." Although at this rate, she was going to get cooked alive before even reaching that damn tower. How was it hotter here than in goddamn Arizona? Her gun was already starting to burn her. "I ain't gonna drink my own piss either."

nocchi nocchi (hisoka) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (kai)

Alec Paz

He shrugged off whatever happened because he slipped into the void oops.
Once he was back he looked around confused jeeze wtf is going on- anyway

He shrugged off the two new people and started following after Five. If the others didn’t come that was on them. Five seemed different than everyone else- he said something about elders? He was more curious now...

He kept looking back anyway to see if they were coming, he’s not evil or something. Five stopped dead in his tracks.

What’s up Five?” He asked while looking ahead of them at the titanic web. “Fucken heeeell dude. I don’t wanna be here to see the beast that made that! Gnarly Ha ha!

Not something you see everyday! He’d never seen a web that big.

Oh, where ya goin’ man? It’s not here.” He commented when Five started leaving.

Well… Spiders don’t leave their webs for very long. He could probably guess it was nearby now, maybe waiting for something to get caught in the web?

Kaito Nagawa

He nodded up at Dark Pit. “Okay, I can get some right now probably, it doesn’t take very long! I’ll have a fruit after?” He smiled before turning back towards the water.

He rushed back under the water to a school a little upstream and continued his practice from earlier. These river fish were slightly more friendly than the ocean fish. Maybe they’d never seen something big like Kaito? So they didn’t know to be afraid?

Only three slashes in and he caught a fish! He pops his head out of the water and waves at Dark Pit, “Aaaah got onee!” He sings out and swims back to him.

He hops up out of the water pretty easily to where Dark Pit was. “Whenever ya wanna start a fire! It’s gettin’ kinda late already…” He looked at the setting sun. They could camp here for the night!

Thomas Kelly

He shakes his head at everyone ignoring him suddenly. Then he quickly chases after Alec and Five. He looked back at Akira, “You coming?

He stops with them when they get to the web.

Ah. Probably no bigger than the bugger’s back home!” He was going to impress the hell out of these guys! He walks up to the web showing no fear. He’d seen plenty of fields covered in web before, lots of spiders getting together making a large home together!

Oh nooo, look at the weeeeb~” He teased back at them before waving his arm out to the web to start clearing it out of the way- Oh. This was much thicker than the webs he’d seen before… He tries to pull away- but his arm is stuck.

Uhm. Ahem guys? I’m- I’m stuck…” It didn’t take much for his resolve to break. He pulls harder and harder until he loses his footing and gets more stuck, his shoulder, half his back, all his back. His legs. He’s waving at them with one arm, “Gah-guys! A little help?

Just as he’s calling for help, he freezes. Blood running cold as the web starts shaking up and down. He looks to the side and sees- holy shit. It was huge. Like. human sized. Larger than human sized. It was twice his size-

Shi- H-Help! Ah, Alec! Five!” He starts screaming and shaking, thrashing against the web. Why was he so stuck ?

He lets out a loud shrill scream as the spider gets closer slowly, reaching it's leg things near him!

HYSKOA MORROH

Hisoka observed the length of his finger, coated in a thin layer of viscous fluid from the tentacle having thrashed about in recalcitrance. He only gazed at in in silence before bringing it up to his lips, allowing his tongue to slip from between them in order to flick at it in aroused curiosity. It was sour and bitter, angled eyebrows coming to a studious knit as he studied its flavor. The bridge of his nose crinkled with apparent displeasure, eyes mirroring this as they tapered. His hand would fall back to his side and would return to swginging there casually as he walked. "Is that so? ♧" He sounded with genuine inquisitiveness, his head tilting slightly for but a moment as he asked. "My, I'm a bit surprised! ♢" He admitted jovially. "You resemble an octopus, after all.. ♤" He didn't elaborate, considering it common knowledge that octopi were aquatic creatures.

His attention turned to Ashe as he chirped out a "Hmm?" and thought over what she had just say. "Why, of course. ♢" She responded to her uncertainty about their directions. Eyes flickered up to the tower spire, still at a distance despite its consistent looming presence over the island. "It seems to be a mostly straight path. Should we continue without stop at this pace, I suppose it'll take about 36 hours? ♧" He hypothesized with almost impressive nonchalance given the amount of hours he had just said. Going without sleep for extensive periods of time was well within his capability, and he had used it during the Hunter Exam, although it had brought upon him extreme lethargy. His main priority was returning to Yorknew, to ensure the Chain User hadn't had his way with Chrollo.

Hisoka acknowledged Ashe's concern only with another glance, though this one lingered a bit as if to silently say he understood her concerns. "With such a vast jungle, there must be wildlife here. ♧" He started, pausing momentarily as he gave it a bit more thought. "In order to sustain them—and its own plants—there must be food and water here as well. ♢" Nonetheless, there was the issue of setting aside time to look for it, which could delay their embark toward the tower. ".... ♤" He felt somewhat bitterly toward that, considering leaving them behind should that become their priority. The sun was beginning to set already, however.

{interactions: jump. jump. 's Ash, Bloody_Death Bloody_Death 's Kai.}​

THE MEDICINE SELLER

A figure stood amongst the overgrowth of flora, clad in conspicuous contrasting hues though it seemed to seamlessly blend as one when he adorned it. Despite the cushion of soil beneath, he walked upon its soft with his tall two-tooth geta without so much as a trip, although his strides long and elegant as he proceeded forward. His wooden medicinal chest bore a golden eye on its back and it jingled lightly with every other step, kept hoisted against his back by the rope handles about his shoulders. He held a miniature Imari bottle in the hollow of one of his hands, the other constricting around its thin neck lightly. There had been others at that beach, he had recalled, all unconscious and in similar situations, and thus he hadn't approached them. His concern wasn't with them, but with the nature of this foreign island.

Certainly, there was a reason he had been brought to it.

The glisten of a river was now visible as its minute ripples reflected the sun rays overhead, and Kusuriuri's cobalt eyes would turn towards it. Without any hesitance, he turned swiftly on his geta and started toward it. He first set the wooden chest down with an audible thud, and then lowered into a kneel: dipping the bottle's opening toward the river. He guided the water into the vase with a hand, though movements came to a hault as voices became audible in the distance. ".....Oh?" He came in a low croak, watching as the figures of the strangers neared. They seemed amicable, the more amphibian looking of the two with a large smile plastered onto his expression. He was in and out of the water with a skillfulness only fitting for someone of his appearance.

Feigning disinterest, Kusuriuri allowed his attention to settle back to the river's water, and his hand which paddled it into the bottle until it had filled. And once it had, he would lift it before turning to his chest, pulling at one of its golden hooks so that the respective drawer opened. Amongst too many trinkets and tools to count, there was a cork, and he plucked it gingerly with the lilac points of his thumb and forefinger, pushing it firmly into the opening of the Imari bottle so that no water would be able to escape. He tipped it over to ensure nothing would leak, and upon confirming this, would lie it down in the same drawer, shutting it. When he looked back up, the pair he had noticed earlier had neared further now. He hadn't noticed it prior, but the second had wings and at this sight would his eyes widen in a flinch, although only for a moment.

It was then that the Apothecary would push himself from the ground so that he stood upright, being sure to slip his arm through the ropes of his chest to carry it with him. He approached with eyes settled on the raven haired one, although acknowledged the more animalistic one in a long glance as if taking in his appearance, attempting to make sense out of his presence. Both of these appearances were almost familiar, but not quite right, and they had piqued his curiosity. There had to be something going on.

"Excuse me.." He starts lowly bottom fangs exposed just slightly as he spoke. "I seem to have come here by accident.. Could you tell me... just where this place is?"

{interactions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death 's Dark Pit, FolKinPunk FolKinPunk 's Kaito}​

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:

Kai
kaiii-jpg.909022

Currently Feeling: Confused

Mentions

"Ohhhhh." He hummed out with a nod. He did know about that sort of special leather! His brother had one and it was way thicker than his uniform! Maybe that was better. But thicker leather was harder to move in... He glanced up as he noticed Hisoka licking the slime on his finger. He blinked a few times before tilting his head. He had never seen someone actually try and eat the slime on purpose. There were times where it might have gotten into someone else's mouth by accident...but this was new. It was clear he didn't like the taste. Which made sense. It wasn't meant to be good.

"Am octopus. But not same." He tried to figure out how to explain this to them. "Ancestor do swim and have....meat? Body? No body for me. Only ink. Everything ink...also few organ. Swim with ink not water." He tried and explained to the other two. It felt strange. Explaining his biology to someone who had no idea about it. "Yes. Rainproof. Only bad when too much too long also too big. Little water okay." He said while nodding.

At the mention of food, he looked up at the trees. There had to be fruit up there and then bushes that could have berries and stuff. As for water...Kaito was swimming around a lot. Maybe he found a freshwater stream. If they found one they would be set! "Check tree also bush. Fruit berry." There was bound to be something there. There were also leaves too. Trees gave lots of food.

Kai seemed shocked at how long it was supposed to take them. Were they really going to be walking all the way there? The tower honestly didn't seem too far away. He could probably make it there in less than ten minutes if he found a tall and decent place for him to super jump from. "Why much time? Only walk? Much slow." He sighed out. Did humans not have an efficient way to travel? He didn't really want to waste time by walking the whole way when he can just jump it. Maybe he could hunt around for some food for them and meet up with them again? But he didn't want to get separated. Hiking the day and a half journey it is. How boring. He idly fidgeted with the tip of his tentacle while looking up at the sky. It was going to be dark soon. And looking for food at night will be harder. Hisoka seemed to have no intention of stopping so he turned to Ashe. "Find food? Sun close gone. Hard see food no sun." He explained while scanning the trees and trying to spot if any of them had any fruit on them they could quickly take without falling behind too much.

Dark Pit
download-15-jpg.908836

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Kaito) | nocchi nocchi (Kusuriuri)

Mentions

He watched Kaito swim off before fishing out some fruit out his bag and setting it on the rocks for them to share. After that he hunted around for some branches and rocks he could use to start a fire.

It didn't take him too long to find it. As there were trees all over the place. He returned to the riverside and set everything down before looking up at Kai to when he called out to him and gave a nod before motioning to the sticks. "I'm ready to start this fire. Let's get cooking. The fruit is on the rock over there whenever you want some." He spoke while getting the fire started. Once that was going he smiled a bit before getting one of the sticks and sticking it through the fish so they could grill it over the fire. "Now we wait. We can camp here? Maybe not in the open. I was thinking in the trees maybe you could stay in the river? Though if there's a makeshift tent somewhere we can stay here." He suggested while biting into one of the apples.

Upon hearing footsteps he quickly looked behind them. Noticing another guy approaching. Some strange guy with long hair a backpack...? And pointed ears. He kept his guard up but it didn't seem like he wanted to cause any trouble. If anything, it was yet another guy in their situation. "No can do. Your guess is as good as ours. We're just here trying to get food and water." He replied with a groan. "This strange ass island. There's no way such a large group of people ended up here by accident." He huffed while taking another bite from his Apple. "Guessing you woke up here randomly as well. I don't think you'll find anyone here with answers. But there's a building in the mountains. I'm thinking some answers might be there." He shrugged while turning the fish over to cook the other side.

Akira

Currently Feeling: Worried

Interactions: jump. jump. (Five) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec & Thomas)

Mentions

Akira raised a brow at the kid. Clearly he was the older of the two, right? Whatever. This kid seemed extremely unfriendly at the moment. He soon turned heel to follow after the strange trio. He wasn't sure where they were going but any direction was better than standing around.

He glanced up at the sky as it started getting dark. He had only just woke up. Was he sleeping all day? He soon came to a stop when someone yelled out. He looked up and stared at the spider web. That wasn't normal. The other two had already left. He was about to follow suit till someone called out for help. "Why would you...touch it?" He questioned before grabbing Thomas' hand and trying to pull him out. It wasn't working.

But then. There was a giant spider. That was not normal that was far from normal. He looked around for those other two but they didn't seem like they were going to help. He looked back at the spider with a glare. What could he do? They didn't have any weapons or anything!

Then, not a moment later his clothes as shifted to his metaverse wear. Black coat and boots Which...was really unexpected. Wasn't he in the real world? That was a question for later he had to chase this spider away before it hurt them. He pulled his mask off and a ghostly figure appeared behind him. Arsène was the default persona but he had several.

He switched to Seth. A large black dragon and used a fire move. Trying to aim only at the spider and the web. Not wanting to burn Thomas alive. He managed to burn the web but only managed to scare the spider back a bit. However, it seems he might have used a bit too much force...as a little cave-in opened up. He managed to jump back in time but the spider and even Thomas most likely fell in. "Hey..! Are you okay!?" He called out in the hole.

Kaito Nagawa Interacting with Dark Pit and Kusuriuri.

Uh, I can sleep in a tree if you want… I normally don’t sleep in water. I’ve seen no tents around though. So…” He was unsure, but he still needed to breathe air so he’d prefer if he didn’t shove Kaito in the water for the night! After handing the fish over to Pit he started shaking off the water. Water dripping down his skin, he makes his way to the fruit Pit offered him. He plops down next to the rocks, making sure to lean forward for his tail to have plenty of room to spread out. It swayed happily side to side as he idly cleans the apple on his shirt and takes a bite.

Taking interest with the new stranger approaching and asking if they know where they are, he holds his knife close to his body. He looked like a clown. His outfit was colorful in all directions and he carried a large chest on his back. Kaito reckons he’s gonna have a backache carrying all that weight around. Pit answers for them, so he doesn’t need to say anything. Though… It would be rude not to, right?

Now that Pit mentioned it- everyone showing up here? There was no sign of a shipwreck, so he shrugged that idea off fast…

Uhm. Yep we’ve seen the castle thingy in the mountains. Gonna take awhile to get there though.” He smiled at the new stranger, “Got any good camping gear in that chest of yours?” He didn’t introduce his name, but that was because Pit didn’t either! Was he supposed to? He just takes another bite from the apple and sways his tail slowly.

Latte Paz Interacting with Kai, Ashe, and Hisoka.

Ah aha ha ha!” Latte giggled in delight when she woke up alone. She looked around and didn’t see anyone in any direction! She doesn’t remember how she got here, but she was so happy!

Aweeec? Moookaa!” She called out, and shrieked in joy every silent moment she got back! She ran in circles laughing, and she danced. She ran around the trees, looking for Elliot or Kai. She jumped in the bushes, looking for Ben or Grace. She was so alone! She couldn’t find anyone! Any sign of another person!

Ahh!!” She shrieks more, happy and giddy. Waving her hands and hopping on her tippy toes, and trips suddenly on a root jagged out of the dirt.

Owie!” She turns over and rubs at her knees, already starting to sting and ooze ink slightly. She looks around for help. No one is around to fix her booboo. She gets back up and rubs her eyes that were stinging with tears now.

Awec! Elliii!” No one to take care of her knees. She kicks the root, how rude! How mean! Bad root! Bad!

Bad bad!” Root was so mean! She did nothing wrong to the root! Bad! The root stood, unapologetic and cold. She sighed.

It okaa. Ah fo-giive yuu!” She leans down and pats the root. It couldn’t have mean to hurt her, it doesn’t move! She ran into it. “My baaad.” She apologizes again.

She doesn’t know what to do or where to go now… But does that matter? She’s all alone! No one to stop her, or to follow her! She shrieks again and starts running in a random direction. What does it matter which way she runs? Who is going to tell her not to? Who is going to tell her not to run?

She keeps running, out of breath and in a hurry. It started getting darker and she just chased the setting sun! She runs from tree to tree, patting them and stomping on all the flowers she finds!

She doesn’t notice the group of people until she’s face planted in someone’s leg.

Owie!” She shouts and holds onto the purple weird leg so she doesn’t fall. She slowly looks up. She ran into a tree person! So big, just like the trees! She pats the tree person, even if they don’t look like the other trees.

My baaad! No mean run!” Accident, she didn’t mean to run into the purple and white tree man! She looks around and sees someone else she doesn’t recognize, but she sees Kai!

Oh!” She runs up to Kai and grabs onto him. “Ah lost! Am found!” Thank Kai found her! She holds onto his waist, he was so much closer in height than the strangers! Purple and white tree man, and a cowboy lady! A cowlady!

Cow moo!” She moos at the cowlady!

Here or not, Five didn't plan on sticking around. Nope. No way. Not if there were giant fucking spiders lurking in the jungle. It was a stupid, childish fear, a fear that he didn't know why he had it, but he fucking hated spiders. Honestly, he was just thankful Dad had never found out about it. Knowing him, he'd have probably ended up locked in a room full of tarantulas and been driven to drugs much like Klaus was. He shuddered as the thought passed through his mind, hands balled into tense fists, his jaw clenched and his movements swift.

He only paused -froze in his tracks- as Thomas started yelling.

The fucking spider had come back. It had come back, and it was massive and it was going to fucking eat the idiot that had somehow become stuck in it's web. Five didn't want to see it, fuck, he wanted to bolt get the hell away from that thing and this stupid fucking jungle because he had a family to return to, and he was not ready to die without knowledge that they were safe, in the correct timeline, and happy. His chest heaved as his body tried to suck in air, lungs gasping and flailing behind his ribcage, mouth agape but unable to draw oxygen into his lungs.

He was panicking. Great. Just fucking great. And Dolores wasn't even here to talk him through the goddamn ordeal. He stared between Alec and the spider hopelessly, hands emitting blue sparks but unable to actually teleport anywhere because his mind was freaking out and he couldn't do the fucking math to get him away from that stupid spider and it's stupid fucking web-

...When had ash started falling from the sky?

It collected on his tongue, and he swallowed, feeling it coat the back of his throat in a thick layer of dust, trickling into his lungs. It settled on his shoulders, blistering and hot, burning him through the fabric of his shirt. He raised a trembling hand to brush it off. Wait. If he could move his hand, could he run? He needed to get away. Away from the spider, away from the apocalypse. He wasn't getting stuck again. He didn't want to. He couldn't.

The others could fend for themselves, he was going, and he wasn't going to look back. He'd spend the night on the fucking beach if he had to, at least he'd be able to see anything creeping up on him.

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec & Thomas) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Akira)

"I hate to break it to ya, but I don't think regular human beings can walk for 36 hours straight." She glared up at Hisoka in disbelief, eyes widened slightly in alarm at his statement before swiftly narrowing into slits. "I don't think anyone can go that long without needing to take a piss, anyways." Speaking of which, that was going to be a goddamn pain in the ass. How was she supposed to go to the bathroom? Was she supposed to squat in the fucking bushes? Where God-knows what could be watching, or sting her or something? And she sure as hell wouldn't be going around anyone else. Bladder be damned, she wasn't gonna pee with perverts around. She pushed the thoughts aside as Kai spoke up, an eyebrow raising as he tried to explain his biology to them.

"So, lemme get this straight. You basically go around shooting people with your own blood?" That was really, really gross. "Because it sounds a lot like ink is blood for you." What kind of existence did this weird kid live? What in actual tarnation? She raised a hand to rub tiredly at her temples, blinking a few times as if trying to blink away the bewilderment. "No offense, kid. But you're damn weird." Weird octopus kid thing, weird creepy clown man... What the hell had she gotten herself into?

"Huntin' could work." With a sigh, Ashe looked back at the treeline, squinting at the thick darkness that had begun to settle upon the forest. Of course it was getting dark, that was just her fucking luck. "And fruit ain't too bad either." Glancing at Kai, she followed his gaze to the trees, trying to locate any signs of edible fruits. Nothing. Real helpful. At least most of the bushes seemed to have berries... Of some kind. They could be poisonous for all she knew. She wasn't a goddamn berry expert. Even so, she drifted from the path for a moment to grab a handful, tucking them into an empty holster on her thigh.

And what in tarnation was that thing?

"Is that another kid?" It looked too small to be an adult. But, it didn't look human either. If she was being honest, it kinda looked a bit like Kai. But also not? It sure as hell wasn't an octopus. It talked like a small child, at least. "Ah shit..." Why did the kids have to keep finding the creepy fucking clown? Hell, they'd probably be safer off on their own. She did not want to be responsible for these kids lest something happen. Where were their parents, anyway? Surely they wouldn't just let a child run around on their own? "Where's your mom, lil lady? Or dad? Do you have parents?" Did that kid just moo at her?

"Do ya know Kai?" She sure was acting as if she did. "What are you doin' out here all on your own? The jungle ain't not place for children."

nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Kai) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Latte)

HYSKOA MORROH

Hisoka listened to Kai's explanation attentively, with unwavering gaze until he had quieted, and it was only then that his eyes reverted to meet his gun "Then, that would mean... ♧" He would start in a mumble, eyebrows furrowing as if to silently ponder if he had truly come to the right conlucsion on the matter. Eyes would flicker to Ashe now, who had thought the same thing, and he offered her a light laugh in a musement at her apparent dismay on the matter. "It's strange, indeed, ♢" He agreed as eyes turned back to the purple ink, visible through the boy's gun. "But fascinating, I must say. ♡" As opposed to Ashe, Hisoka seemed more intrigued by this, rather than disturbed by it. "Then... How do you get your ink in there? Would you allow me to see a demonstration? ♧" Now that he had addressed all of his curiosities on the topic, he looked over and downward toward Ashe, to acknowledge one of her former remarks. "You must be mistaken, ♤" He notes, though with his usual content disposition. "After all, I'm human. ♢" He pointed a forefinger towards her shotgun. "If you had shot me with that earlier, you'd have seen I bleed red. ♡"

His footsteps paused as Ashe strayed from their path, a hand landing on the curve of Kai's shoulder momentarily to wordlessly tell him to halt. He watched the former most as she ransacked shrubs of their berries, collecting them. Just when he had begun to start forward again, he was sharply prevented by a newfound weight at his leg. With eyes widening in a flinch, he'd look downward to acknowledge what had taken hold of him. When his neck had crooked enough, he was able to see an all too lithe girl, the crown of her head hardly reaching the height of his knee. She had two growths above her temples, a feat which he had mentally noted. The black about the cirumference of her eyes were similar to Kai, and he made sure of that by allowing his gaze to meet the latter's before reverting to the young girl. "My, my, ♪" He came in a purr, bending the leg she had taken to holding with intent of assisting her in maintaining balance. "You should be careful to watch where you're going. ♢" Hisoka would alert her now, eyes following her movements as she ran to Kai and embraced him warmly.

Hearing her half-hearted apology, Hisoka's eyes tapered with satisfaction. He'd further close the distance between them, and Kai by extension, lowering into a crouch so that he was closer to her height, although—even then—he still managed to be taller than her. "What a well-mannered girl you are. Why don't you tell me your name, hmm? ♡"

{interactions: jump. jump. 's Ashe, Bloody_Death Bloody_Death 's Kai. FolKinPunk FolKinPunk 's Latte.}​

THE MEDICINE SELLER

Kusuriuri listened to the first who had talked, a seemingly teenaged boy, though he adorned wings at his shoulder blades of deep asphalt, complimenting the dark color scheme of his garb. Gaze would remain on his frame, dropping slowly to look him down, before going up again. "Oh?" He croaked again, with consistently phlegmatic expression. "Is... that so?" Cobalt irises would then marginally shift to the other figure, noting his features from this closer distance: glistening in water's sheen, he could only presume he was an amphibian of sorts, or perhaps a hybrid. While the Apothecary had presumed the peculiar circumstances to be the doing of a mononoke with a spiraling rage, it was unlikely that this boy was one, they weren't so quick to reveal their forms. While his appearance strange, and the angel's as well, he scratched them both off. He hadn't yet heard the jingle from his sword either, and thus, he mentally ruled them out as suspects. With this, eyes turned to check their surroundings, for any other persons hiding in the plentiful surrounding flora. Once he was sure there was no one, he looked back to Kaito who had begun to speak, and then to the tower he spoke of.

"I... see.." There was a mysterious presence about that structure, standing so tall above everything else regardless of its distance. "I... strongly suspect there will be... an answer lying there." The Medicine Seller agreed with Kaito's hypothesis, exchanging contact with the other's golden eyes at his lattermost question. He remained silent for a moment before taking in a sharp breath through his lips. "I'm afraid that... I don't have any." He'd look to the fish being grilled at the fire, taking mental note of the aroma which stemmed from it. "Are you.. so sure you want to grill fish.... in such an open place.... as this one?" He studies Dark Pit intensely, his fixed gaze never parting as he awaited a response. "Now that.... dusk is falling.. upon us," A breath, "Many of this jungle's nocturnal animals.... won't hesitate." ...Won't hesitate on what exactly, he did not elaborate, only posing that warning and falling silent once more.

Allowing a moment of silence, the Apothecary would continue. "How about.. I make you a repellent mixture..?" He does not gesture to his chest with neither hands nor eyes, although implies that he is talking about it in the remark that followed. "I should certainly have.... the required ingredients in here.. to make one...." He acknowledges the fish and its increasingly notable aroma which wafted from it as his gaze came to rest upon it once more. "I came across quite large creatures.... Spiders, and the like.. Come nightfall you may have.... some problems," With the ravenous life hiding around them, of course. "...Without my assistance, that is.."

{interactions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death 's Dark Pit, FolKinPunk FolKinPunk 's Kaito}​

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Hisoka listened to Kai's explanation attentively, with unwavering gaze until he had quieted, and it was only then that his eyes reverted to meet his gun "Then, that would mean... ♧" He would start in a mumble, eyebrows furrowing as if to silently ponder if he had truly come to the right conlucsion on the matter. Eyes would flicker to Ashe now, who had thought the same thing, and he offered her a light laugh in a musement at her apparent dismay on the matter. "It's strange, indeed, ♢" He agreed as eyes turned back to the purple ink, visible through the boy's gun. "But fascinating, I must say. ♡" As opposed to Ashe, Hisoka seemed more intrigued by this, rather than disturbed by it. "Then... How do you get your ink in there? Would you allow me to see a demonstration? ♧" Now that he had addressed all of his curiosities on the topic, he looked over and downward toward Ashe, to acknowledge one of her former remarks. "You must be mistaken, ♤" He notes, though with his usual content disposition. "After all, I'm human. ♢" He pointed a forefinger towards her shotgun. "If you had shot me with that earlier, you'd have seen I bleed red. ♡"

His footsteps paused as Ashe strayed from their path, a hand landing on the curve of Kai's shoulder momentarily to wordlessly tell him to halt. He watched the former most as she ransacked shrubs of their berries, collecting them. Just when he had begun to start forward again, he was sharply prevented by a newfound weight at his leg. With eyes widening in a flinch, he'd look downward to acknowledge what had taken hold of him. When his neck had crooked enough, he was able to see an all too lithe girl, the crown of her head hardly reaching the height of his knee. She had two growths above her temples, a feat which he had mentally noted. The black about the cirumference of her eyes were similar to Kai, and he made sure of that by allowing his gaze to meet the latter's before reverting to the young girl. "My, my, ♪" He came in a purr, bending the leg she had taken to holding with intent of assisting her in maintaining balance. "You should be careful to watch where you're going. ♢" Hisoka would alert her now, eyes following her movements as she ran to Kai and embraced him warmly.

Hearing her half-hearted apology, Hisoka's eyes tapered with satisfaction. He'd further close the distance between them, and Kai by extension, lowering into a crouch so that he was closer to her height, although—even then—he still managed to be taller than her. "What a well-mannered girl you are. Why don't you tell me your name, hmm? ♡"

Kusuriuri listened to the first who had talked, a seemingly teenaged boy, though he adorned wings at his shoulder blades of deep asphalt, complimenting the dark color scheme of his garb. Gaze would remain on his frame, dropping slowly to look him down, before going up again. "Oh?" He croaked again, with consistently phlegmatic expression. "Is... that so?" Cobalt irises would then marginally shift to the other figure, noting his features from this closer distance: glistening in water's sheen, he could only presume he was an amphibian of sorts, or perhaps a hybrid. While the Apothecary had presumed the peculiar circumstances to be the doing of a mononoke with a spiraling rage, it was unlikely that this boy was one, they weren't so quick to reveal their forms. While his appearance strange, and the angel's as well, he scratched them both off. He hadn't yet heard the jingle from his sword either, and thus, he mentally ruled them out as suspects. With this, eyes turned to check their surroundings, for any other persons hiding in the plentiful surrounding flora. Once he was sure there was no one, he looked back to Kaito who had begun to speak, and then to the tower he spoke of.

"I... see.." There was a mysterious presence about that structure, standing so tall above everything else regardless of its distance. "I... strongly suspect there will be... an answer lying there." The Medicine Seller agreed with Kaito's hypothesis, exchanging contact with the other's golden eyes at his lattermost question. He remained silent for a moment before taking in a sharp breath through his lips. "I'm afraid that... I don't have any." He'd look to the fish being grilled at the fire, taking mental note of the aroma which stemmed from it. "Are you.. so sure you want to grill fish.... in such an open place.... as this one?" He studies Dark Pit intensely, his fixed gaze never parting as he awaited a response. "Now that.... dusk is falling.. upon us," A breath, "Many of this jungle's nocturnal animals.... won't hesitate." ...Won't hesitate on what exactly, he did not elaborate, only posing that warning and falling silent once more.

Allowing a moment of silence, the Apothecary would continue. "How about.. I make you a repellent mixture..?" He does not gesture to his chest with neither hands nor eyes, although implies that he is talking about it in the remark that followed. "I should certainly have.... the required ingredients in here.. to make one...." He acknowledges the fish and its increasingly notable aroma which wafted from it as his gaze came to rest upon it once more. "I came across quite large creatures.... Spiders, and the like.. Come nightfall you may have.... some problems," With the ravenous life hiding around them, of course. "...Without my assistance, that is.."

Alec Paz interacting with Five, Akira, and Thomas

Thomas I know you’re from the ‘stralia’ and all but- that web looks much bigger than any web I think I’d seen from anything down there…” Alec tried to warn Thomas, but he didn’t seem to bothered either way. That was until he got stuck. Alec instinctively started to move closer to help Thomas until he noticed him looking to the side. Alec looked over and froze, a spider larger than them was on the web! He stepped back.

Uhm. Thomas… I- Ah…. T-” Stuttering, he stepped back more as Thomas started screaming. He should do something. The spider inches towards Thomas and he’s screaming bloody murder. Alec sprints back to the group as the spider starts reaching out for Thomas. He just grabs onto Five as he seemed to be turning to run away-

Hang on Five,” He tried reassuring him and patting his back as he walked them further away from the spider, “Don’t need you getting lost with that thing around…

He tried to keep Five’s gaze away from the spider but assured him the spider’s not coming for him. Five seemed to be thrashing around and scared of… Ash? He was mumbling random words and phrases to himself, apocalypse and being stuck?

H-hey Kid wait!” He noticed Akira running to Thomas and the spider but he only had two arms, and Five seemed like he needed the structure and grounding Alec was attempting to give him. He just didn’t know how to actually reach him, because he certainly wasn’t mentally where his body was, the safety of his arms.

Thomas Kelly interacting with a spider lol

He thought he could feel the spider's gross long legs touching him, but he couldn’t see anymore. Eyes clenched shut, tears running down his face he screamed and his throat hurt and suddenly it was kind of warm around him? But then he was falling-

His eyes snap open and he was thrashing around- grabbing at anything he could reach. Which just seemed to be… blanket and pillows.

Wha-” His eyes adjusted to the dark and he could see his bedroom, plain as ever. A few posters, his desk covered in his newest plants he was transferring to new pots ready for sale, his clothes strewn carelessly around on the floor. He stays still for a moment, letting his heart calm and chest slow.

Ugh…” He slaps his face gently and throws his legs over the edge of the bed and looks around. He felt something tickling his leg-

Augh!” He slaps his leg and looks down, a dead tiny spider lay on his thigh. He wipes it away and gets up, the clock glaring at him in red numbers, 3:25 AM.

Was… It a nightmare?

Goodbye Thomas, you'll be missed <3

Kai
kaiii-jpg.909022

Currently Feeling: Concerned

Interactions: jump. jump. (Ashe) | nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Latte)

Mentions

At the question of shooting with his own blood, he crossed his arms. Tilting his head from side to side trying to think before nodding. "Think, yes." He responded while staring at the ink in his gun right now. "Inside to here." He explained while motioning to the ink tank on his back then back to his gun. He frowned when he was called weird. Giving a small huff at the two. "You weird. Weird fur weird." He protested while crossing his arms. He glanced up to Hisoka when he said he wanted to see before nodding. Shooting the ink around so that his tank would be empty. Once the gun stopped shooting ink he turned into a little purple octopus and hopped into the ink. Only able to be seen by the small ripples that were made when he moved too fast. When his tank was full he hopped back out and changed into a humanoid form again. "Open when in ink." He explained while pointing to the now full tank. "Also fill alone use ink inside." He spoke with a nod as he clipped the gun back onto his belt.

When the two spoke about being humans he didn't know what to say. One thing he did know was that they travel super slowly. An idle grin spread on his face. They may be bigger and probably stronger! But he may be able to be just as fast as them! Maybe faster. As long as this wasn't running or walking. Maybe he could outswim them? But there will have to be a path of ink already set up for him. At least he could super-jump away from trouble.

He came to a pause when he felt another hand on his shoulder and turned back to see Ashe picking some berries from the bushes. Now, he knew all about the berries back home. Which ones to eat, which ones not to eat...but he wasn't so sure he could tell with the berries here. Especially if he hasn't seen them before. He turned forward again only to look to the side when he heard someone approaching them. He tensed up a bit as the footsteps got closer and soon a small child emerged from one of the trees and ran right into Hisoka!

For once, this was something he recognized. It was a hareling! They weren't too common around Inkopolis but he had traveled a bit and managed to see some before. But this one was definitely a little kid. They were small like one and spoke like one too! He opened his mouth to speak only to freeze up when the girl ran over and hugged him. He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know this kid! He awkwardly patted the child's head while glancing up at Hisoka and Ashe. If she was here then she most likely ended up like them. Just waking up here alone. Her parents must be worried sick about her!

He raised a brow when she mooed at Ashe. Shortly following suit and mooing up at her too. "Moo?" It was a confused moo but a moo nevertheless. Why were they mooing at Ashe again? Nevermind. He glanced at Hisoka when he crouched down before noticing the girl's knees looked all scratched up. "Knees. Okay? They bleed." He didn't have any napkins or bandaids around...but her knees were cut and had dirt on them and stuff. "Need clean." He spoke while trying to look around for a river or someplace they could wash off her knees before they got infected.

Dark Pit
download-15-jpg.908836

Currently Feeling: Cautious

Mentions

He offered a nod to Kaito. "Looks like we're spending the night in the trees." He sighed while glancing up to a suitable tree that was tall enough and could house them for the night hours. As it seemed the stranger agreed that the tower in the mountains would have the answers he assumed that meant the conversation was over. But he couldn't be any more wrong. Kaito brought up something about camping supplies, which he didn't have. But then he was also mentioning something about grilling fish in the open? He looked to the fish then back at the stranger. He assumed he meant attracting unwanted attention from any of the forest life. "Well, if any animal or monster shows up. Let them. We could use some spare food." He spoke dryly while stretching out his wings. He wasn't afraid of a few large spiders or wild animals. If he was scared of them he wouldn't have started this fire after all.

At the mention of a repellent mixture, he could only shrug. He didn't care for it. If a monster came up he'd kill it. Easy as that. He then glanced over to Kaito though. He wasn't the best at protecting people, unlike his annoying counterpart. He'd probably be too caught up in the moment to notice if anything happened to him or not. The dude seemed sketchy as hell. Maybe he just wanted their fish because he didn't know how to hunt. Since he had plenty of fruit he didn't care too much about the fish or not. So he looked at Kaito for his opinion. "What do you wanna do? I personally don't care much about this repellant thing, but do you want it? I'm fine with the fruit so this guy can take this fish for all I care." He spoke nonchalantly. Kaito seemed like a good guy. But it didn't seem like he could defend himself with a little rock knife. If this strange repellant really did do what this guy said it would then it would be helpful.

"What's your name, by the way. If we're doing this trade thing it would be pretty rude to not introduce yourself." He stated while fixing his scarf. "I'm Dark Pit. And this guy over here is Kaito." He introduced before looking at the stranger expectantly. Expecting him to at least give a name. Whether it was his real one or not.

Akira

Currently Feeling: Stressed

Interactions: jump. jump. (Five) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions

The plant guy hadn't replied. But he also couldn't hear anything from the hole. It was deep he couldn't see anything. He frowned while calling out into the hole again. Nothing. He wasn't going to jump in. He couldn't hear anything! Was he dead or just too far away to hear? He looked back to the other two to see if they could help, but they were gone. At least the kid was. He glanced to the hole one last time before chasing after the kid. Splitting up would be a bad idea. Not to mention the kid looked to be in a middle of a panic attack. He only frowned at the hole before returning to the other two. He hoped that the other was fine. But he couldn't go in there.

He returned to the other two and looked between them. Was Five scared of spiders? "Um. The spider is gone. I couldn't see where Thomas went though. He fell down a hole." He informed them before frowning. "What are we doing now? You mentioned shelter right? Where do we go? Trees might be good for height?" He suggested while crossing his arms. "There's also lack of food and water. If anyone is starving we could look for fruits or berries?" He suggested while looking around. His metaverse uniform soon disappeared in small blue embers and he was just left with his school uniform and glasses.

"Do you two know how to climb? If we can get to one of the higher trees we can look around for something or someplace to go." He said while looking up and trying to see past the trees and at the sky. After a moment he motioned back to Five. "Also...is he okay? Maybe we should rest first before heading off actually."

Five had flinched, violently. He recoiled out of Alec's grip, jerking his arm away as if the others touched had burned him, eyes vacant, yet glazed over with an animalistic ferocity and he snarled, teeth-bared in defence, shoulders stiffening and posture slipping into a near-fighting stance. His hands reached for a concealed weapon that wasn't on his person, gaze darting rapidly between Alec and the treeline that had once been housing a massive fucking spider, on a massive fucking web. "Don't." The web was gone. So was the spider. There was no fire, just a hole in the ground. There were trees, with vines, and plants. And this wasn't the apocalypse, he wasn't back there, he was just panicking-

"Don't fucking touch me." He coughed into a balled up fist, pulling away from Alec, expression slipping into one of barely-concealed anger, directed more-so at himself, that at the man in front of him. He paced for a moment, shaking his limbs out, expelling nervous energy as he continued to glance back at the trees, eyes landing upon Akira as he approached. "I'm fine." He only glanced at Akira for a moment, before pulling his eyes away from them both, tucking his hands into his pockets, trying to ignore their trembling. "Spiders just freak me out. It's fine." He finally breathed, sucking in a heavy breathe of air, before expelling the tension out of his lungs. He just needed a moment. This was fine, the spider was gone, he was in a jungle. He just needed to wait for the adrenaline to subside. That's what Dolores had always said, anyway. Her advice was usually good. He should have listened to her more often.

"Do you know how to climb?" His jaw clenched, teeth grinding as he rode out the agitation, squinting up at the canopy for a moment, watching the sky darken beyond the speckles of green leaves. "Of course I can climb, idiot." What sort of assassin couldn't? He could climb. He could probably scale a goddamn mountain with his bare hands. He wasn't stupid or unskilled.

...But just because he could, didn't mean he wanted to.

"It's too dark to see anything." He dismissed Akira's words with a swift snap of his teeth, foot tapping restlessly against the ground, hands rubbing his arms in a self-soothing gesture. "Leave it for the morning. Shelter is our biggest concern anyway. We need to find somewhere to stay, preferably a location away from giant motherfucking spiders." Personally, he wouldn't mind returning to the beach. Spiders couldn't swim and it was a open enough area that they should be able to see anything approaching them. But, it would also set them back in their attempt to reach that tower. Without word to the others, he began walking again, ignoring their presence entirely. "There's a whole ocean surrounding this place. We'd need to desalinate it for it to be drinkable though." The ash wasn't real. "As for food, if any of you have any weapons on you, I suggest handing them over. I can hunt with my bare hands, but the process would be a lot easier if I were armed." The world wasn't on fire. "There's hogs around, I saw tracks." He didn't need to run. "I hope you both like pork."

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Akira)

"I think you'll find I specified regular human being." No further words were said to Hisoka, she merely glared at him through narrowed eyes, absently tossing her gun up into the air and catching it, before repeating the action a few times. "It's called hair, kid. Fur belongs to animals, not people." And honestly, it was weirder not to have hair. How the heck were you supposed to keep warm without it? Ink was a liquid, right? Wouldn't it freeze like any other liquid? Goddamn this octopus had some strange anatomy. Shaking it off, she listened to Kai's explanation with a somewhat disinterested gaze, only paying attention when he demonstrated everything by apparently turning into an octopus. What in actual tarnation?

"Are you edible?" She didn't want to eat him. She'd never been a big fan of seafood anyway, but it wouldn't hurt too much to ask. Especially if these berries weren't edible and they ran low on food. No offense to Kai, but she'd rather eat an octopus than another human. "People eat octopuses, right? Don't they serve that shit in fancy restaurants?" The kind of fancy restaurants her parents had frequented. Without her. Ashe had a vendetta against those damn restaurants. "Calarmaria? I don't fuckin' know what it's called." She shrugged lazily. "Caledonia?... Would they name me after a food?" What kind of a middle name was Caledonia anyway? Fuck, she hated her parents. "Y'know what, just... Ignore all that. I hate this damn weather."

The heat was getting to her. It was making her loopy. Even with the setting sun, it was still so goddamn hot.

"Why do y'all keep on mooin'?" Did she look like a damn cow? Sure, her color scheme was somewhat black and white. But she also threw red in there, and yellow! She really needed to cool off. Idly, she undid a few buttons on her shirt, mouth pressed into an irritable frown. "If you need a bandage or whatever, I got somethin' you can use." With a heavy sigh she glanced at Latte's sore knees, digging into her pockets, retrieving the yellow bandana she kept tucked away. "It ain't much, but it's helped with bullet wounds before. Hell, ya can probably soak it with water and use it as a washcloth."

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Kai) nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Latte)

Latte Paz interacting with Ashe, Kai, and Hiskoa

She snuggles closer to Kai as everyone started noticing her. The tree man crouches down and talks to her, and the cowlady asks her questions. She noticed tree man complimented her manners! She smiles up at him.

"Ah Latte! Wha yuu name?" She tried asking to the tree man. She looked up at the cow lady too! No one told her their names yet.

Cowlady asked if she knew Kai. Duh! Why else would she come to him? She looked at cowlady like the dummy she is! She doesn't know where her Dada is though. She wonders if they will help her find him? She shakes her head, Dada dummy too. She no needs to see him.

"No think Dada no see." She hasn't seen him in ages. She missed Mocha already though... maybe she should no run away... Mocha wasn't even with Kai!

"Oh, yes. Bad bad my knees! Fall owie!" She pointed at her knees and nodded at cowlady who was trying to give up her bandana. For the booboo? Smiling up at her "Tanks yuu!"

"Kai fix knee? Taanks tanksss!" She hugged Kai and gave the bandana to him.

Kaito Nagawa interacting with Pit and Kusuriuri

"Hey a repellent would be great! I can't run very well so... But if we travel along the river when we do travel I should be okay to always jump in and swim away! He was thankful for the stranger being kind to them. He nodded along with Pit for offering the fish to him, he was good with fruit and eating earlier. He can always get more fish anyway. He takes another bite of his apple.

He starts looking around at the trees, unsure which one he would want to climb into. We're they all going to try to hang out in one tree or all seperately? He never... had to climb into a tree to stay there before. He'd climb plenty in the past for fruit or coconuts but then straight down. He shakes his head.

"What makes a good tree bed?" He mused.

Alec Paz interacting with Five and Akira

Five jerks away from him harshly, he still doesn't look present. Alec holds his hands out, as if he could keep him steady with his hands alone. He suddenly wishes he could... He keeps his distance regardless, staring at Five if he were a feral animal. Feels like he was fragile and on the edge.

Five attempts self soothing but Alec thinks if he accepted outside stimuli it would be more effective... Regardless, he nods at Akira when he joins them.

"Uhm... Shit, Thomas..." He murmurs to himself, worried about the other man they barely knew. Looks like he'd probably have to keep a closer eye on these two boys, if people had the ability to disappear as easily as Thomas just did. He hoped Thomas was okay, wherever he ended up...

"Okay.." He acknowledged Five saying he was fine. "I can't climb well, but I can teleport wherever, up trees if needed." A nice skill to have when he wasn't stuck or lost in the void. He prefers not voiding, but he'd already done it twice today. If he just doesn't go too far he should be okay... Even if he has to do mini voids instead of larger ones.

"I'm not picky on what to eat..." He jogged to keep up with Five. He looked back to make sure Akira was coming but mainly made sure to walk close to Five so he wouldn't get away. He didn't want him alone and they did need to find shelter for the night.

HYSKOA MORROH
outfit: x, x

When Kai had made a display of his abilities, Hisoka felt a sense of awe and wonder cast itself upon him, his curiosity aroused by the peculiar sight. "Just marvelous.. ♡" He would have remarked in a sweet lull as he watched the octopus swim through the own puddle he had made. By the time he resurfaced, his ink tank had been refilled, though he had just emptied it through sputtering fires moments prior. He hadn't yet seen an ability such as that one, though it was impractical for combat, for Hisoka presumed that once your territory was laid, the opponen would immediately be able to know which direction you'd start off towards. That is, unless you covered the entirety of the salient in one's own ink, in which case it'd be far more difficult. It was notable, however, that Kai's movements were still visible although he had been submerged, as ripples which heralded his presence were visible at the ink's surface. Still, it was entrancing to watch, nonetheless.

He was faced with a vaguely reminiscent girl now, a feat only noticeable by the animalistic tendrils at the sides of her head, as well as the similar black markings about the outside of her eyes. She seemed to take an immediate liking to Kai, Hisoka had mentally noted, and concluded that she felt some sort of comfort in seeing something that felt familiar. She was clinging to the Octoling, yet was sure to make contact with the hindmost as she spoke to him, introducing herself obediently upon having been requested to do so. "Latte, is it? ♪" He repeated with apparent satisfaction for the addressed's deference. He plants a hand on his chest to gesture to himself, and allowed his eyes to close with glee. "I'm Hisoka. ♢" He'd respond through his usual simper once Latte had redirected the question towards him. Eyelids would part again, coming to settle on her injured knees: the current topic of discussion.

Generously, Ashe had offered a handkerchief of sorts, marigold, and Latte had taken it into the dainty palms of her own hands, though extended it to Kai now. "You know his name? ♧" Hisoka chirped up with mild inquisitiveness, angled eyebrows cocking as he asked this before gingerly plucking the scarf from the girl's hands with the nails of his forefinger and thumb, though she had been attempting to give it to Kai. "Say, do you believe in magic? ♡" The pierrot asked in a hum as he tore the scarf in two with seemingly little effort. "You know, I couldn't have been much older than you when I learned my first trick. ♧" He pinched the second half of the newly torn scarf between the points of his nails as he had done with its whole: allowing it to dangle at eye level as if to allow Latte its sight for a moment. "My mother was quite a skillful lady, you see. ♢" He rambles absentmindedly, perhaps to distract her from the brief but sharp pain that would likely result from the handkerchief's surface making contact with her injured knee.

He presses it firmly, and without another word, the scarf seemed to become one with the girl's skin, undetectable from the rest of her leg. It was as though the injury had never been there in the first place. "Now for the second knee, yes? ♡" He delicately points to it as he says this, allowing the tip of his nail to make contact for but a moment, placing the second half of the torn scarf onto it shortly thereafter. It was only a blink of an eye before the injuries seemed to mysteriously disappear. With this, he removed his hands from her knee and held them in open palms with sprawled fingers alongside his face whilst eyes slipped shut in a jovial manner once again. "Jajyaan. ♪" He cooed, hand making contact with the crown of her head as he pet it warmly. "Since I've performed my magic trick on you, those injuries of yours shouldn't cause you anymore pain. ♢"

Eyelids parted to reveal amber irises once more, which peered intently into Latte's own through their narrow length. "It's quite something else, isn't it? That trick.. ♡" A breath. "Then? How does it feel? ♧"

{interactions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death 's Kai. FolKinPunk FolKinPunk 's Latte.}​

THE MEDICINE SELLER

Kusuriuri felt no need to interrupt as the angel discussed his nightly plans with his friend: he wasn't one for sleep—didn't need to—and, thus, felt no inclination to make input on the matter, only listening to it in silence. He remained quiet even as the other bravely challenged any wild newcomers to approach, his eyes only tapering with apparently piqued interest. It would seem he had made a comment amidst his own thoughts, but it had never made itself audible to the others as well. He'd only speak up again once called upon to do so, his head shaking only once. "I must say... that I'm not... interested." Though its somewhat charred redolence pleasant, Kusuriuri lacked the need to eat, as well. These two, however, seemed to need to sustain themselves on food much as a normal human did, despite the fact that they both appeared to be anything but [human]; the more angelic appearing one, more so. Though the amphibian was peculiar in appearance, he was visibly a creature of this world.

The angel... not as much so. His apparent need to eat had almost puzzled the Apothecary.

He didn't allow himself more time to think about it, however, for his offer to create a repellent was accepted. With that, he promptly set the chest's base back onto the plush soil beneath, kneeling at its front so that he could pull at one of its middle hooks with the curl of a finger. There were plentiful but miniature bottles within it, set in a neat array and according to size: from the smallest bottle, to the biggest. He then used another finger to pull its lower most hook, taking from that respective drawer a mortar and pestle. He'd return to the first of the open drawers, being sure to close the second, beginning to open the bottles as necessary, pouring a bit of their contents into the mortar's depth. The more ingredients added, the sharper the increasingly noticeable smell. It was not one that was exactly pungent, though a bit attention-catching due to its sharpness: its tang pricking at one's nostrils, yet Kusuriuri seemed to have no reaction to it.

"Ammonia.... Sulfur... Garlic.. Citron juices... Cinnamon." He listed in a mumble to the two boys, despite his back still being turned to them as he remained focused on his craft. "These smells are... rather unpleasant.... to wildlife." He audibly began to mix them with the pestle which clicked at the mortar's hollow as it stirred about the contents within it. "As long as you do not run out.... Or lose it.... " He poured the mortar's contents into another empty bottle, though this one empty and of pewter. "......They will leave you alone." The hand at the bottle's base rotated gently, further whirring the miasmic liquid. "I am.... merely a Medicine Seller.." Was his only response to the angel's—Dark Pit, his name was, apparently—request to an introduction. He shuffled on his knees after this, turning towards his new company as he exended the bottle towards them.

"You may allow the fumes... to carry themselves through the air, or perhaps..." Lapis optics flickering between Dark Pit and Kaito whilst he spoke, his charming features remaining deadpan. "You'd like to pour it on yourself....." A breath, "But do be careful.... You may find the scent..... unbearable." Gaze would finally settle on the latter of the two as he took to his absentminded mulling aloud, albeit, seemingly to himself. Despite this, Kusuriuri had added his own input anyways. "Lamb's Ear.... Is known for being quite soft.." He allowed his hands to settle upon his thighs, his former kneel having shifted into more of a Seiza sit. "I have some with me... for the intent of making.... a plethora of allergy medicine for an onnamusha who had hired me... but given the current predicament....." The Apothecary's voice dwindled into naught but silence for a long few seconds before he at last continued.

"I suppose.... you could.. make use of the leaves... instead."

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

When Kai had made a display of his abilities, Hisoka felt a sense of awe and wonder cast itself upon him, his curiosity aroused by the peculiar sight. "Just marvelous.. ♡" He would have remarked in a sweet lull as he watched the octopus swim through the own puddle he had made. By the time he resurfaced, his ink tank had been refilled, though he had just emptied it through sputtering fires moments prior. He hadn't yet seen an ability such as that one, though it was impractical for combat, for Hisoka presumed that once your territory was laid, the opponen would immediately be able to know which direction you'd start off towards. That is, unless you covered the entirety of the salient in one's own ink, in which case it'd be far more difficult. It was notable, however, that Kai's movements were still visible although he had been submerged, as ripples which heralded his presence were visible at the ink's surface. Still, it was entrancing to watch, nonetheless.

He was faced with a vaguely reminiscent girl now, a feat only noticeable by the animalistic tendrils at the sides of her head, as well as the similar black markings about the outside of her eyes. She seemed to take an immediate liking to Kai, Hisoka had mentally noted, and concluded that she felt some sort of comfort in seeing something that felt familiar. She was clinging to the Octoling, yet was sure to make contact with the hindmost as she spoke to him, introducing herself obediently upon having been requested to do so. "Latte, is it? ♪" He repeated with apparent satisfaction for the addressed's deference. He plants a hand on his chest to gesture to himself, and allowed his eyes to close with glee. "I'm Hisoka. ♢" He'd respond through his usual simper once Latte had redirected the question towards him. Eyelids would part again, coming to settle on her injured knees: the current topic of discussion.

Generously, Ashe had offered a handkerchief of sorts, marigold, and Latte had taken it into the dainty palms of her own hands, though extended it to Kai now. "You know his name? ♧" Hisoka chirped up with mild inquisitiveness, angled eyebrows cocking as he asked this before gingerly plucking the scarf from the girl's hands with the nails of his forefinger and thumb, though she had been attempting to give it to Kai. "Say, do you believe in magic? ♡" The pierrot asked in a hum as he tore the scarf in two with seemingly little effort. "You know, I couldn't have been much older than you when I learned my first trick. ♧" He pinched the second half of the newly torn scarf between the points of his nails as he had done with its whole: allowing it to dangle at eye level as if to allow Latte its sight for a moment. "My mother was quite a skillful lady, you see. ♢" He rambles absentmindedly, perhaps to distract her from the brief but sharp pain that would likely result from the handkerchief's surface making contact with her injured knee.

He presses it firmly, and without another word, the scarf seemed to become one with the girl's skin, undetectable from the rest of her leg. It was as though the injury had never been there in the first place. "Now for the second knee, yes? ♡" He delicately points to it as he says this, allowing the tip of his nail to make contact for but a moment, placing the second half of the torn scarf onto it shortly thereafter. It was only a blink of an eye before the injuries seemed to mysteriously disappear. With this, he removed his hands from her knee and held them in open palms with sprawled fingers alongside his face whilst eyes slipped shut in a jovial manner once again. "Jajyaan. ♪" He cooed, hand making contact with the crown of her head as he pet it warmly. "Since I've performed my magic trick on you, those injuries of yours shouldn't cause you anymore pain. ♢"

Eyelids parted to reveal amber irises once more, which peered intently into Latte's own through their narrow length. "It's quite something else, isn't it? That trick.. ♡" A breath. "Then? How does it feel? ♧"

Kusuriuri felt no need to interrupt as the angel discussed his nightly plans with his friend: he wasn't one for sleep—didn't need to—and, thus, felt no inclination to make input on the matter, only listening to it in silence. He remained quiet even as the other bravely challenged any wild newcomers to approach, his eyes only tapering with apparently piqued interest. It would seem he had made a comment amidst his own thoughts, but it had never made itself audible to the others as well. He'd only speak up again once called upon to do so, his head shaking only once. "I must say... that I'm not... interested." Though its somewhat charred redolence pleasant, Kusuriuri lacked the need to eat, as well. These two, however, seemed to need to sustain themselves on food much as a normal human did, despite the fact that they both appeared to be anything but [human]; the more angelic appearing one, more so. Though the amphibian was peculiar in appearance, he was visibly a creature of this world.

The angel... not as much so. His apparent need to eat had almost puzzled the Apothecary.

He didn't allow himself more time to think about it, however, for his offer to create a repellent was accepted. With that, he promptly set the chest's base back onto the plush soil beneath, kneeling at its front so that he could pull at one of its middle hooks with the curl of a finger. There were plentiful but miniature bottles within it, set in a neat array and according to size: from the smallest bottle, to the biggest. He then used another finger to pull its lower most hook, taking from that respective drawer a mortar and pestle. He'd return to the first of the open drawers, being sure to close the second, beginning to open the bottles as necessary, pouring a bit of their contents into the mortar's depth. The more ingredients added, the sharper the increasingly noticeable smell. It was not one that was exactly pungent, though a bit attention-catching due to its sharpness: its tang pricking at one's nostrils, yet Kusuriuri seemed to have no reaction to it.

"Ammonia.... Sulfur... Garlic.. Citron juices... Cinnamon." He listed in a mumble to the two boys, despite his back still being turned to them as he remained focused on his craft. "These smells are... rather unpleasant.... to wildlife." He audibly began to mix them with the pestle which clicked at the mortar's hollow as it stirred about the contents within it. "As long as you do not run out.... Or lose it.... " He poured the mortar's contents into another empty bottle, though this one empty and of pewter. "......They will leave you alone." The hand at the bottle's base rotated gently, further whirring the miasmic liquid. "I am.... merely a Medicine Seller.." Was his only response to the angel's—Dark Pit, his name was, apparently—request to an introduction. He shuffled on his knees after this, turning towards his new company as he exended the bottle towards them.

"You may allow the fumes... to carry themselves through the air, or perhaps..." Lapis optics flickering between Dark Pit and Kaito whilst he spoke, his charming features remaining deadpan. "You'd like to pour it on yourself....." A breath, "But do be careful.... You may find the scent..... unbearable." Gaze would finally settle on the latter of the two as he took to his absentminded mulling aloud, albeit, seemingly to himself. Despite this, Kusuriuri had added his own input anyways. "Lamb's Ear.... Is known for being quite soft.." He allowed his hands to settle upon his thighs, his former kneel having shifted into more of a Seiza sit. "I have some with me... for the intent of making.... a plethora of allergy medicine for an onnamusha who had hired me... but given the current predicament....." The Apothecary's voice dwindled into naught but silence for a long few seconds before he at last continued.

"I suppose.... you could.. make use of the leaves... instead."

Kai
kaiii-jpg.909022

Currently Feeling: Upset

Interactions: jump. jump. (Ashe) | nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Latte)

Mentions

Kai gave a small nod to Hisoka's praise before staring down at his clothes. He didn't like them even more now. The gear was basic. He's worm flip flops with better abilities than these! He really needed to find some better gear. Not that he couldn't fight without it, he just couldn't see himself fighting as good as he usually would without it.

At Ashe's question he only looked up at her with a bit of a deadpan expression that soon turned into a glare as she kept talking. "Eat me kill you from inside out." He threatened out with a huff. His tentacles could probably survive being eaten. He'll make sure they drill holes into her stomach! "Edible you? Human mammal. Mammal mean meat. Not lot meat at home. Not minding eating meat for once. Fang cut flesh watch out. Human have no fang." He was fumming right now. Long story short he was very offended. The moment she even thought about trying to eat him for real? He's gonna be gone. He didn't want to stick around with a bunch of predators! He was going to be no one's prey. Humans were slow anyway! He could get away. Humans really were as bad as they were told. It was their fault they got wiped out anyway! They are a species of idiots.

Kai was now refusing to even look at Ashe so he turned his attention to the girl, who introduced herself as Latte, and Hisoka. The toddler seemed oddly attached to him. And she even knew his name! Who was this? Did he meet someone and totally forgot about it! He didn't want to break her spirits so he didn't want to say he had no idea who she was. When asked if he could fix her knees, he nodded and was about to reach for the bandana before having it snatched away. He frowned slightly but didn't say anything. Only tilting his head at the mention of magic. He wasn't sure what the other was doing but lightly hugged onto Latte as she kept hugging onto him. He watched what he was doing. Not sure how he was doing it but he didn't believe it was magic. Humans are strange. Maybe it is something that he can do?

Nevertheless the scratches were gone and she was as good as new. "All being good?" He questioned while looking down at Latte then around them. It was getting dark. Could they keep traveling with Latte with them? Maybe if someone carried her but even then they had to get food for her. It also didn't seem like she spoke anything but the human language. Which was weird. Did her parents speak it? But it was really rare for someone from Inkopolis to know English. "Keeping going?" He asked the others.

Dark Pit
download-15-jpg.908836

Mentions

He only gave a nod to Kaito when he wanted the repellant then gave that some nod to the stranger. Or...medicine seller. That was his name it seemed. He sat down beside Kaito and watched idle as the doctor guy went through his chest. He messy with his bow a few times then look up when he spoke again. But it seemed like he was talking to himself more than him and Kaito. He had no clue what was being talked about but he just kept nodding along. He was already too lost to try and jump back in.

"A good tree bed? Well. A branch that's sturdy enough to support you. Leaves to use for cover. And fairly high off the ground. And that's about it. You won't get much comfort but it's rest and will keep you away from anything walking around below us." He suggested before looking back to the medicine guy.

"Maybe you shouldn't pour on yourself. It won't help if you pass out from the smell." He spoke with an idle shrug as he watched the medicine guy again. "Leaves?" He questioned while trying to glance past him and to his chest. Just how much stuff did he have in there?

Akira

Currently Feeling: Worried

Mentions

Akira gave a small nod. Spiders were creepy for sure. But it really seemed like he was underplaying his fear for spiders. He'll have to make a note to try and kill any he sees off before he can spot them.

He ignored the kid's snap at him. Maybe he was just on edge. "I think there might be rivers here. But I don't know where." Maybe the ocean would be best for now since they might not have the most time. To just search for water. He trailed behind the two while checking his pocket. Only his dagger and pistol. He wanted to keep at least one so he pulled his dagger out. "Here." He spoke while handing the knife over to Five.

"Can you fight, Alec?" He asked while looking to the taller male before crossing his arms. "You and Five seem to both be able to teleport. I can't do that sadly." He didn't want to fall behind them. Alec didn't look like one to ditch though. But Five seemed to be his priority so if they spilt up he could guess that he was being left. He'll just have to keep up and not get separated. Or maybe there was someone else he could run into and meet up. It just seemed really possible that he could get left.

He accepted the knife off Akira without a word, pausing for a moment to squint down at the muddied ground, mouth pressed into a thin line and eyebrows knitted together. There were faint tracks, hooves. Hogs, like he'd mentioned before, and if the nearby rustling was anything to go by, the prey was close. Five raised a hand up to silence the others, stilling himself as he listened to the rustling and crunch of leaves underfoot, eyes flicking towards the brush to his left, staring into the darkness beyond. There was a hog there. About 20 feet away. It hadn't noticed them, occupied with a meal of it's own, and as long as they remained silent, it shouldn't notice them, which meant he still had the element of surprise on his side.

Perfect.

"Shut up." He hissed through his teeth, voice less than a whisper. "Don't move, and don't make a sound." Hopefully, they'd do as he instructed, and stay put. He could kill a hog easily, all he had to do was blink onto it's back and slit it's throat. He'd already run the calculations through his head, all that was left to do, was make his move, and they'd have food for the night. He glanced back at the others for a split-second, before vanishing in a brief burst of blue light.

Seconds later, his hands were soaked with blood, a sharp, sudden squeal filling the air before dying out into weak grunts and snorts. It didn't take long for the hog to cease moving. Five stood over it, wiping his hands on his shorts, pocketing Akira's knife in favor of dragging the body back to the others. Fortunately, it didn't take much time to bring it back, and he deposited it in front of Alec and Akira with a smug grin. "I hope you two are hungry. There's a lot of meat on this guy." Now they just had to find shelter, and soon. Fuck it was starting to get dark.

FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Akira)

"Your parents named you after coffee?" Jeez, poor kid. Hipster parents sucked. Not that she had experience with them -she didn't- but parents in general were shitty, and ones dumb enough to name their child after a goddamned drink must be terrible. "Or is that a nickname?" Hopefully it was the latter. She didn't want to think about this poor little child's shitty parents, or lack of. "I'm Ashe." With a weak shrug, she glanced back over at Kai, raising her hands in surrender as he seemingly took offence from her prior remarks.

"Whoa there! I wasn't bein' serious. I was just curious, s'all. I ain't been around too many sea creatures. I ain't been around the sea much at all." She'd spent most of her life down in the south, only venturing out of state for "family matters" or... Business. Even so, visiting the ocean was a rarity. One that she hadn't partaken in in what? Probably over 20 years? Jeez... She really needed a damn vacation. "I don't even like seafood. It's too salty." And it reeked most of the time too. "I have refined tastes." ...Damn, she could really go for a burger. Or a nice, big banoffee sundae. Ice cream would certainly help to beat this heat.

She should probably shut up, too. Kai looked pissed. And was now threatening to eat her which quite frankly wasn't a situation she wanted to end up in. Nope, no thanks. Shifting her footing awkwardly, she pulled her eyes away from Kai and allowed it to settle back on Hisoka and Latte, the former of which had her bandana. "Hey can you not tear that up? It's expensive-" Too late. Hisoka had ripped her bandana in half, and was now doing magical bullshit which she didn't have a fucking clue what was going on and probably didn't want to. "How in the fuck?" Uhhh. Had those injuries just disappeared? Had her goddamn bandana just disappeared? Where the hell did they go? And how in actual fucking tarnation had that creep pulled that off?

"Did you just turn that into skin?"

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Kai) nocchi nocchi (Hisoka) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Latte)

Latte Paz interacting with Hisoka, Kai, Ash

Hi-soka!” She repeated his name and smiled up at him from the safety of Kai’s arms.

Oh, Why was tree man -hi soka? - trying to fix her knees? She silently watched as he took the bandana from Kai- That was quite rude!- and ripped it up. He was asking if she knew magic. She didn’t know what magic was. Dada talked about it and showed her some cards once! They were fun but some looked scary!

Magic bad feel.” She told Hisoka, but he still held the bandana up to her. That wasn’t magic though. That was just a bandana. Hisoka was dumb too? Everyone was so dumb here. He put the bandana on her knee and it disappeared. Five can make things disappear too- that’s not magic! Hisoka dumb! Her knee was dumb. Bandana dumb.

Mo-ter?” Mother was a weird word. What’s that? A mom? She doesn’t have one, but Mocha does! He puts the bandana on the other knee, and does the same fake magic. She humored the dummy. “Magic~

Pain?” She hadn’t noticed her knees hurting much after she was running. Not from his fake magic. Or…? She didn’t know. They don’t hurt right now though! “No pain! Feel good.

She looked back to cowgirl, why was she saying she would eat Kai? Spikey says that sometimes. Spikey harmless! Spikey nice, only acted mean. Was cowgirl nice? She walked up to cowgirl.

Moo!” She holds her arms up for cowgirl to pick her up! “Moo!

Why was cowgirl asking about her name so much? Oh, her name was Ashe. Her name was just Latte, not coffee! Ash was dumb. Everyone was. What a shame. So shameful that everyone was so dumb. At least Kai wasn’t.

Latte!” She didn’t know what else to say about her name!

Kaito Nagawa interacting with Kusuriuri and Dark Pit

"Aight aight, tree beds...” Now? Were they going to… climb the trees now or in a bit? He just watched Kusuriuri grab endless ingredients from his chest- jeeze how much stuff was in there?- and start mixing them together. Was he supposed to help? He had no idea what to do. He felt more and more useless by the minute. A true fish out of water…

No matter, he’s got to figure out how to… find a comfy tree home for the night. He just looks up at the trees around them, they were all thick with gnarly branches outstretching. Wide wide spaces between branches. Okay, that seems like it would be fine, he’s sure he could find a spot to squat in for the night. Most the trees seemed pretty useful actually. He smiles.

Climbing trees isn’t very hard, so he comes over and starts making his way up the closest tree. The lower branches seemed fine enough to be fair, but he sees a larger branch that separated into two that he has his eyes on. He reaches it and it seems perfect honestly, like a personal hammock. The crazy thing… there were twigs and leaves up here? Was it an old nest that got destroyed? He climbs over it and it’s kind of uncomfortable. He starts pushing it over the edges of the branches.

Once that was done, he starts pulling leaves off the smaller branches on the side to throw them in his personal nest. He wonders if there’s any soft animals, he did make his furniture back home...

He pats the leaves and sits down, curling his legs up close to his chest and his tail hangs over the edge. It was small and kind of cramped, but comfortable so far. Hard and bumpy, but comfortable… For a tree? No matter. He hopes it doesn’t get too cold in the night. His burnt skin might keep him slightly warm if it’s a bit cool- but if it were to drop to negatives? He shivers at the thought.

Alec Paz interacting with Five and Akira

Five seemed to be recovering fast- or pretending to anyway- so Alec let him distance himself from Alec. He watches as he takes the knife and shushes them. Alec doesn’t move, rolling his eyes at Five. They could both teleport, what’s it matter if they make a bit noise? Or they can just… get fruit from the trees.

As he teleports away he turns back to Akira.

Uhm, I never had to fight. I would just... teleport away from danger?” He felt left out that he had a gun and Five had a knife, but whatever, Alec couldn’t fight, wasn’t trained in anything so… It would be a waste to give him something?

There was a dead hog at his feet suddenly.

Great” He claps his hands together, “But we don’t have a fire to cook this thing on yet. We should get started on that right? Or… drag it around to find shelter first?

He had no idea where they would go for shelter, but it was getting darker pretty fast. He could feel the hairs on his neck rising, the darkness closing in on him. He hated that. He hated the feeling. He hated the void… But it was so familiar at this point….

HYSKOA MORROH

"Mmhmm. ♡" Hisoka had buzzed simply in response to her repeating 'mother'. "I don't suppose you don't have one? ♧" Although the question had been proposed, he didn't seem so genuinely interested in the answer as opposed to merely making absentminded chit chat to distract her from any potential pain as a result of having the bandana halves pressed to her raw wounds. She would, nonetheless, confirm there was no pain, to which Hisoka offered her a marginally elongating closed-lip simper. "Good. ♡" Was all he'd respond, allowing one of his hands to settle onto her head as he patted it with apparent adoration. Gaze would turn to Ashe as the girl mooed at her however, reverting back to the smaller after acknowledging she had really been addressing Ashe. Her arms were extended upwards to the cowgirl, hands grasping at emptiness with longing to grasp around Ashe's arms once she actually went to pick her up. "My, my, it seems she wants you. ♪"

In response to the final question Ashe had asked, Hisoka only offered her a knowing leer with slight tilt of the head, preexisting simper becoming more cunning in undertone. "Something like that.. ♤" He observed her expression, perhaps taking too much amusement in her shock. "Impressed? ♡"

It was then that he pushed himself from his crouch so that he was standing his full height once more, looking toward Kai who had erupted with vexation at Ashe's mischief. He'd look down to his own arm as vague memory flashed through his mind, before looking back to the aforementioned. "We don't taste half bad. Certainly not inedible.. ♧" He'd attempt to explain the taste of human flesh to the Octoling, watching his lip movements as he spoke, taking mental note of the peculiar points of his teeth. He allowed himself to smile fully now, a seldom seen sight, if only to just correct the boy on his misunderstanding. He allowed the elongated sharps of his fangs to be seen before allowing his lips to return to their usual soft smile. "We certainly have fangs, though they're not quite like yours. ♢" He observed the smaller for a moment longer. "The placement of yours is different." Was all he had to say on the matter, taking in a breath as he turned away from Latte and toward the path they had been treading along.

"Come now. ♡" Hisoka instructed with a hand gently beckoning the others forth as he embarked forward again. He remained cautious of the length of his strides now that Latte had joined them, and she was even shorter than Kai whom he looked toward. "Impatient one, aren't you, boy? ♪"

{interactions: jump. jump. 's Ashe, FolKinPunk FolKinPunk 's Latte, Bloody_Death Bloody_Death 's Kai..}​

THE MEDICINE SELLER

Kusuriuri noted Dark Pit's intentful stare to the medicinal chest just behind him, and a single brow would cock for only the length of one's own heartbeat. "Is there.... something else... you'd like from here?" He was all too used to people, though usually Samurai and the like, attempting to take his ingredients and tools for themselves, making use of them for their own gain. Thus, he had become rather protective over his chest, strongly preferring for nobody to touch it—with the exception of himself, naturally. "Perhaps... I can make it for you... at your request..." He'd add, being sure to maintain eye contact with the boy. "After all.. such is my profession... being an Apothecary...." Suddenly, both eyebrows raised—albeit, fleetingly—upon having said this.

"Ah..." He looked over his shoulder to glance toward his chest, doing so slowly, and—with the same speed—looked toward Dark Pit. "Were you.... interested in... the Lamb's Ear I mentioned...?" A hand raised to the temple of his head, and he patted it as if to silently call himself daft. "I can't believe..... I had forgotten... so soon." His expression was unchanging from its usual seemingly impassive one. "Silly me..... Silly.... me." Cobalt irises would only now break away from the angel's own, turning toward Kaito who he had originally offered the leaves too. "It seems that... you've made yourself... a comfortable bed already.... here in this jungle.." He'd detail aloud as he observed the sight before him; the reptilian boy having taken it upon himself to curl up atop a favored tree, blanketing himself in leaves. He looked somewhat uncomfortable, with that mass of a tail drooping from the side of the branch, though it was inevitable.

Despite the newfound distance, Kusuriuri would use his typical tone as he spoke to him. "If you are.... no longer interested in the leaves... I will allow.. Dark pit to use them... instead."

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Kai
kaiii-jpg.909022

Currently Feeling: Troubled

Mentions

He was still quite peeved with Ashe's comment, it also didn't help that she was trying to make excuses for rather than just apologizing. But he had managed to calm down a bit. He can admit, he did get a bit more heated than he had meant to. He just thought it was extremely rude to just ask that question when they are in a situation like that. How was he not supposed to think that that question meant that she was going to consider eating him? No matter. He'll just be sure to be gone if it ever gets to the point where they are on the brink of death due to starvation. He could feed himself. And he might have been willing to provide for the others. Not so much now though.

He glanced to Latte when she questioned the word 'mother' it appeared that she didn't have one. Which wasn't too surprising. With the option of asexual reproduction, it wasn't too uncommon to just have one parent rather than two. If anything, having two parents was the rarer of the two. He didn't even know who his parent was. Not that it mattered to him.

Latte was mooing at Ashe again. It appeared she wanted to be picked up. Maybe she wanted Ashe to be her mama? Most kids don't just point out the first mom figure they see and decide that is their mama, right? Was that a normal thing kids did actually? Could you even do that? It seemed too easy.

His attention shifted up to Hisoka when he spoke again. It seemed that he ate human meat before. Was all meat not the same though? He assumed that it would just taste like bird. "See. Body comes back too? Need eat little part self when needing foods." If humans could regenerate as well there would be no need to eat each other. They could just survive off of themselves. Sure, it might not be good but it's better than dying, right?

Kai began walking again when they started moving forward. Looking up to Hisoka when he was questioned and nodding at his question? Comment. "Um. Why needing much time travel? Tower close. No travel to be faster?" He questioned while glancing in the direction of Latte and Ashe. Now that they had a child with them they couldn't just walk a day and a half non-stop. Children needed rest. "Now Latte, need food rest. No walk straight there. No being good for child." Children didn't deserve that sort of strain on their bodies. Or being stuck on an island away from their family! What kind of person would bring a toddler of all people to a potentially dangerous place? It was already too dark to try and hunt for food in the trees. How were they even supposed to navigate in the dark? They could stop and make a torch, but then anything lurking around in the dark will be able to spot them easily. It was not the best situation to be in.

Dark Pit
download-15-jpg.908836

Currently Feeling: Confused

Mentions:
None

He glanced over at the medicine guy and shook his head at the question. "Nope. Just looking. With so much stuff packed in that box of yours, how can someone not be curious?" He spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He didn't need anything so he didn't want anything from that weird chest or anyone period. Though, it really seemed like he was about to get something. Staring at the chest seemed to imply that he wanted something. He didn't even know what he could want. Maybe if he were injured or not feeling well he could ask for a remedy. But for now? He was good.

At the mention of the lamb ear again he tilted his head and raised a brow. He honestly forgot all about it as well. He didn't know too much about herbs and whatnot but he was sure lamb's ear was a sort of plant and not an actual ear. But now this guy was going on about something again. What was lamb ear even used for again? To make medicine? What use would either of them have for it? Neither of them were doctors or anything. Though if the leaf was soft maybe it could be used as a blanket? But it was a leaf. It would probably be too small.

He glanced up at the tree that Kaito climbed. He seemed to find a place just right for him. Even if that large-ass tail was hanging off of the branch. But other than that all was fine. "Uh. Well if your offering and Kaito doesn't want it. I guess I could take it off your hands. What am I even supposed to do with a lamb's ear though? You said you use it to make medicine. I can't do anything like that though." He shrugged out

Akira

Currently Feeling: Hungry

Mentions:
None

He watched as Five took the knife from him and then shushed them. He only gave a half nod as the kid was off to go hunt for some food. He turned his attention back to Alec. As they were the only two left. "Nothing wrong with running away." He commented before quickly turning his attention to the boar that was plopped down in front of them. Five looked especially proud of his catch. Now it was the cooking like Alec said.

"Someone mentioned a beach, right? Or the ocean? We could head there and light a fire. Both for the water and for cooking the food?" He suggested while glancing over at Five. It seemed he was the one calling the shots around here so if he didn't agree it seemed they weren't going to be doing that. "Unless you two know of better shelters? It looks like you have all been walking around a lot longer than I was." He honestly just wanted to eat right now. Whether it was this boar or some fruit from the trees he couldn't see anymore cause it was too dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back