• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stranded in the Mountains | MxF

Irrevocable

Sorry to all my partners but I have retired
Hey!
My name is Irrevocable. I'm a minor and I've got a roleplay idea that I really like.

I'll just cut to the chase.

Your character is flying somewhere over the Canadian wilderness for some reason, maybe to go see family or something. Anyway, your character's plane crashes and your character is the only survivor. After blacking out upon impact, your character wakes up in a log cabin with a roaring fire. Your character soon meets my character.
My character is a boy in his late teens who lives off the grid by himself. I've got some ideas for his origin story but that's not super important.
I think you can see the basic idea around this plot. It can be of the romantic variety or it can be of the platonic variety. I've got a lot of other ideas for the details so if you're interested, hit me up with a DM and we can discuss some of the finer points.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Irrevocable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back