• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Straight A's & Black Eyes (closed)

"Well, yes you still get angry but....but you haven't even tried to fight anyone, not even those boys from the park," she pointed out,"I'd say that's really good, because it sounds like you used to be a lot worse." She looked up at him in surprise at his last statement,"why would I leave you because you messed up? We all make mistakes, it's simply part of being human you know."

He bite his lip and nodded "im just scared if i lose you ill lose my self again bambi...your my best friend and you pulled me back from darkness"

"You won't lose me though," she reassured him,"you'd have to do something really really stupid for me to want to stop being around you."

"You'll be fine," she mused with a soft giggle, looking up at him,"it's not that bad really, er...at least for me it's not. But at least you get to talk to me between classes," she pointed out positively.

He bite his lip at that cute giggle. "Alright bambi lets go in before i kidnapp you". Asher winked at her before gently nudging her into the class. Some more stares because she had his hand. A few whispers about his bruised lip he was sure. It waa fading but only two days old.

"Kidnap me?" Her eyes widened at the statement, looking up at him in disbelief as she was nudged into class. This time she heard a few of the whispers, looking up at him curiously because yes his lip still looked bad, she had just gotten used to it though and had kind of forgotten about it.

Jinta looked at him curiously, a worried expression taking over when she realized how upset he looked. "Hey, you okay?" Her tone was gentle and she took his hand, hoping to reassure him that'd it'd be aleight.

"Just ignore them, they don't know you," she told him, giving him a soft smile as she led him to their desks,"I know you're not. You're a lot sweeter than people think."

Jinta pulled her things out for class, looking over at him curiously before reaching over and taking his hand gently. "Just don't worry about what they have to say okay?"

"I'd say you're doing pretty well," she smiled up at him,"you could have easily started a fight or something, and you haven't yet."

"Of course, someone has too since you're so dark and gloomy," she teased, giving him another smile before the bell rang and class started.

She squeaked, blushing brightly when she was pinched, glancing at him. She knew he didn't particularly enjoy this class, but she was proud of the effort he was putting in.

Jinta continued taking her notes, looking over at one point and blinking in surprise when she caught him dozing off. Blinking a couple times she reached over, poking him lightly with her pen.

Ashers dark eyes opened finding hers he grinned not ashamed at all. Blowing her a kiss he sat back kicking his long legs out watching her.

Jinta shook her head at the unashamed look on his face, doing her best not to smile because she couldn't encourage that sort of behavior! She turned her attention back to the teacher, not aware he was still watching her as he saw back in his desk.

Asher was much happier to watch his stunning girlfriend and brilliant best freind learn. He could see her taking it all in like a sponge and it made him smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back