• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Straight A's & Black Eyes (closed)

"Bambi your dad said one night...you cant just ignore that". He lead tge way out to the car. It was a bit chilly this morning. "Only if you leave me alone other wise im to busy staring at you".

"I'm...I'm sure it'd be okay if you stayed another night though," she murmured, sounding worried,"i-if we told them your dad wouldn't be home maybe they'd let you stay longer?" She walked with him, keeping close and shivering. "O-oh," she blushed lightly, lookibg up at him.

Asher laughed kissing her hand "because you seem to want to keep me". He looked away embarrased "sorry i just...well im really happy bambi"

"Keep you?" she tilted her head curiously, looking up at him before offering a small smile. "There's no need to apologize, I'm happy that you're so happy," she reassured him.

He pulled into the school parking lot. Finding a spot "yea let me stay in your life i mean". He smiled at her getting out to go around and open her door. He held his hand out.

"Oh, well yeah of course, you're my friend. Well my boyfriend now, so why wouldn't I?" She smiled again before watching him come around. Taking his hand she climbed out and grabbed her bag, blushing faintly and offering him a gentle smile. "Thank you."

Asher shoulders his bag and looks towards the school. "I get it if you don't want to...."He was not sure how to say his concerns. "To not...be open about our relationship here..." His face was red for once and he was looking at the school not her.

Jinta looked up at him curiously before looking down at his hand and taking it,"don't be silly," she stated as she started walking. "I wouldn't be your girlfriend if I was embarrassed by you," she explained,"I think relationships like that are sad."

Asher followed a surprised look on his face. His dark eyes shined with emotion. He let her lead him through the student parking lot. He wondered what her friends would think.

Jinta had always believed that if you couldn't be seen with someone and be proud than you really didn't like them, and she liked Asher and saw no issues in walking with him and showing they were together. When they entered the building she walked with him down the halls, looking for her friends curiously.

Asher had his normal dont give me shit, look on his face but now it was backed up with pride in the fact he got the girl and she was not ashamed of him. He even met a few shocked faces with a smile or nod. He felt 30ft tall and like he had won 20 million dollars. it all stemmed from the tiny young women leading him through the halls.

Jinta led him through the crowd, not really paying much attention to anyone else. When she spotted her friends she practically dragged him over,"hey guys," she smiled softly. They greeted her and Asher with their usual friendliness before one of them paused, seeing their hands. "Woah, hey are you guys together??"

Asher gave them a confident smile "yea Jinta decided my retraining was going well so she gave me a chance". He chuckled and slung an arm over her shoulders kissing her hair. "Are you guys gong on the camping thing this weekend?"

Jinta blinked a few times, looking up at him,"that's not anywhere close to how it happened," she teased. Her friend grinned,"oh man, well like congrats! But if you hurt our Jinta we'll come after you, got it?" Could any of her friends take him on? Nope! But they'd sure try! "No, most of us aren't really ones to camp."

Asher smiled "im not sure if i am either but trying somthing knew". He smiled at Jinta "i am sure going to do my best not to mess this up".

"I think it'll be fun," she mused, lookibg up at Asher. One of her friends couldn't help but giggle,"ooh, you guys gonna sharw a tent together?"

Asher grinned "yes im not bunking with any of these over grown meat heads if my Beautiful girlfriend is anywhere near by..are you nuts?" He laughed and looked down winking at Jinta. He was much more relaxed and at ease with her at his side.

"Oh are you sure? I'm sure they'd love to have you as a bunk mate," she teased, giggling softly. Her friends liked having Asher around, he was different and in their eyes he was a cool kid. On the plus side as long as he hung around people had left them alone for fear that Asher might actually come after them, so none of them really had an issue with him ever.

Asher laughed his dark eyes bright and sparkling with laughter "yea if i was handcuffed...everyone is so paranoid of me". He honestly didn't mind, if only her friends gave him a chance then the other students were not worth the effort. The bell sounded for class. he was still on her class schedule so he looked down "you ready bambi?"

"I think someone started a rumor about how you can get out of handcuffs and your'e on the run from cops or something," one of her friends murmured, thinking it over,"something like that yeah, so I don't think they'd be comfortable even if you were in handcuffs." Jinta looked up at him curiously,"are you able to get out of handcuffs?" When the bell rang her friends dispersed to head to their classes, telling the two they'd catch them later. "Yeah, we should get going so we're not late," she murmured softly, walking with him down the hall.

"No bambi if i could I would not have gone to jail for Mya". He wondered who had started it. "Do people just stand around and make shit up about me?" He mused as they walked. As normal Asher pushed through but he did notice Jinta was not being so timid as they walked she was the one pulling him. He was surprised.

(Oh no no, you're perfectly fine!!)

"You went to jail for her?" She asked curiously because he'd never really elaborated why he'd been arrested before. "I don't know, probably, some people are just really into gossip," she answered with a shrug. With him by her side she felt a little more confident than usual, she wasn't so nervous with him being right there, if anything went wrong he'd help her out, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back