• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Straight A's & Black Eyes (closed)

Asher nodded"we broke into some houses and one had an alarm we didnt know about...a big dog, ill show you the bite scare later...i told her to run, so they took me in and i spent the night in jail waiting for my stepad...i didnt actuly steal anything cause we didnt make it inside but yea i went to jail for her"

Jinta's eyes were wide in shock by the time he was done explaining what had happened to get him arrested. "Oh," she murmured quietly, shaking her head at the idea of the whole thing because it all sounded so wild. "That sounds um...that sounds kind of scary," she added, looking up at him,"were you scared?"

He nods "yea bambi i was terrified...i was alone in the dark with a giant dog locked onto my leg and my girlfriend had assured me it was safe....and i knew i was going to jail, so yea i was scared"

She seemed even more baffled when he admitted that he'd been scared. She had always thought that someone like Asher couldn't get scared, but when she thought about it now she saw that that was a silly thing to think. Everyone got scared. "Did you get in a lot of trouble?" She asked, tone sounding worried.

He shrugged "with the cops no just tresspassing...two weels in a juvinile delinquent home...with my dad yes some of those scars on my back are from his belt when i got home"

Her eyes saddened as he explained that he hadn't been in trouble with the cops but with his dad and she looked down at her shoes, quiet for a moment before murmuring quietly. "I'm sorry that happened to you, nobody should be hit like that." She'd rarely ever gotten in trouble, the few times she had she'd never been struck, usually she was grounded and that was the most "severe" form of punishments her parents had for her. She couldn't imagine being struck by one of her parents.

"Even though it was a long time ago it's still...I don't know, nobody should be hit like that," she murmured, blinking and crossing her eyes slightly as he kissed her nose. "Okay, I'm sorry," she offered him a small smile before leading him to class.

Jinta blinked in confusion,"but...but what can I do to protect you? You'ee bigger, stronger, faster, and you're more of a bad boy. How am I going to protect you?" She sat at her desk, pulling her notebook out before lookibg over at him.

Asher smiled and shook his head "because now i dont want to go looking for trouble and did you see how my stepdad backed down when he seen me with you...your a diffrent class of girl Bambi and he cant ust scare you like he did Mya or the others...you have the power to save me"

"Oh," she sat there quietly, thinking it over a bit before looking up at him again. "But your dad does scare me," she admitted quietly, biting her lip.

"I don't think I could ever be big and bad," she murmured, sounding amused at the idea,"not like you," she teased. Looking up at him she was getting ready to ask a question before the bell rang again and the teacher closed the door, getting started with their lesson. She fell silent and turned to her notebook, focusing on taking her notes.

Asher got out his notebook putting his focus on the class. He reached down rubbing his calf were the dog bite scar was. the memeory of that night making the bite ache as if it were fresh again. He would never let a girl drag him into a situation like that again. glancing over at her he knew she would never ask him to do anything like that.

Jinta was focused intently on taking down her notes, looking up every now and again at the teacher. It was like she was in her own littler world whenever she was in class, nothing else really existed around her. Though for the first time in pretty much ever she cast a glance over at Asher, smiling softly before looking back down at her notes. She'd probably never ask him for anything, she wasn't that kind of person. As long as Asher treated her well and was kind to her and her friends she'd be content.

Asher was more keen on listening now because he had to keep his grades up to stay out of trouble, so he took notes like he was supposed to and thought about when he would set aside time tonight for homework. he realized what he was thinking and it made him laugh under his breath. he never thought this would happen that he would like school.

When she heard him laugh she looked over curiously at him, not entirely sure what was funny, and it wasn't like she was about to ask him in the middle of class. The teacher was explaining why their homework was going to be and such and reminded them they had a test coming up that they should be studying for since it was going to be a he chunk of their grade.

Asher scribbled this down even though bambi would have it all down and probably more. He started getting nervous hoping he got a good rest grade, he had a ways to go to be passing all his classes so studying was a must.

Jinta had been doing her best to help Asher study so he could pass classes, and the teachers were at least understanding enough to go a little easier on Asher since he was simply following Jinta's schedule and not actually choosing to be in the more advanced classes. When the class was over and the bell rang she packed up her stuff and stood, waiting for Asher so they could walk out together.

He stood stretching and grabbed his things heading out with her. "I wonder if they will give me a normal schedule after i prove my self. not that i dont love being in class with you Bambi...but some of this is hard for me, im just a dumb boy after all".

She giggled softly, looking up at him,"I'm sure they will, we're supposed to check in with the principal I think at the end of this week to see what he thinks. The teachers are keeping reports on you or something like that to monitor your behavior. But I think you've done really well so I'm sure they'll switch you over soon. And you're not a dumb boy."

He laced his fingers through hers and smiled "but how will keep from missing you?" he leaned down kissing her cheek softly. "guess ill just have to make up for it by showering you in affection after school huh?" Asher bite his lip "you think im doing well? that means the world to me bambi"

She smiled up at him,"you'll still see me between classes and at lunch, silly," she mused, blushing softly as her cheek was kissed. There were a couple students who would whisper about the odd couple when they passed, but Jinta ignored them mainly because she couldn't actually hear them. "Oh, well I mean...y-you don't have to or anything. And yes, I think you're doing really well, you haven't gotten in any fights recently either."

He grinned quit proud of him self "its only been what 2 weeks bambi...dont hold your breath i still get angry" He kept her close as they walked. his arm around her waist. "i just dont want you leaving if i mess up..i cant be perfect all the time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back