• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Storybrook High

Keira Winston] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9722-midnightsoul/ said:
@MidnightSoul[/URL] dammit wifey! I'm so torn between the evil queen's daughter or rapunzel's daughter.
I might give people the opportunity to have two characters, I don't want to restrict everyone from almost everything

Annabella said:
4a1197198c_Funny-Memes-----Hitler-be-mein--Valentine-.jpg
6c2.jpg

Alright guys! I'm starting the thread right now so give me a few minutes maybe 30 so I can make it lovely for you guys :3

TurtleGod said:
No thanks, it's just a weird feeling to use a realistic picture in my characters.
It's totally fine if you don't want to go out of your comfort zone we wont force you :3

Wow, this looks really fun! I love the idea of Disney character's children in high school. Mind if I join?

Abigail said:
Wow, this looks really fun! I love the idea of Disney character's children in high school. Mind if I join?
I posted up the OOC chat link so yes you can join :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back