• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Storybrook High

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

newcreate.php

the-morgan-academy-building-2.jpg

Ok for those who wanted a fairytale/disney high rp I have decided today is the day I shall make one for you lovelies! This will be a detailed rp! I'm starting to get into the groove of doing detailed roleplays. The minimum is 1-2 paragraphs you can post more if you want to. I'll get into detail (look see what I did there? No? Ok) one I get some people who are interested.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only a few questions.

Will the characters be children of the people in these fairytale/disney stories?

What are the school's classes?

What is the general age group you want?

Can there be characters with parents that aren't from a fairytale or are half fairytale?

TurtleGod said:
I have only a few questions.
Will the characters be children of the people in these fairytale/disney stories?

What are the school's classes?

What is the general age group you want?

Can there be characters with parents that aren't from a fairytale or are half fairytale?
I will discuss all that after hopefully more people are intersted in joining this rp xD Don't worry

@Annabella @Raphael @Guilded Clover Would you like to join?

Raphael said:
@MidnightSoul
You know I'd love to join but I already signed my death when I created Omertá.
xD Sorry!
Oh yeah and then with your school sorry bout that xD and I'm sorry I had to shut down the Louven High roleplay I can't do roleplays with people who've mad my ugly side come out

Raphael said:
@MidnightSoul
No worries, I completely understand! If you decide to reboot it, be sure to inform me so I can force myself to be active!
xD
I'll keep you posted and I'll join your omerta rp once you're done with it :3

Hm... It sounds fun, but to be honest I don't think I want to do any sort of high school rp right now. Besides, I currently have a lot of other things on my plate . Good luck though! :]

MidnightSoul said:
Told ya I wouldn't forget about the ones who wanted a fairytale rp!

So now that I have some people who are interested let's start.

1) These will be the descendants of fairytale/Disney parents (I.e. Tiana and Naveen have a daughter or son or both etc.)

2)The classes are regular classes (math English science etc.) But you will have a chance to pick a specific class under that section (I.e. from math you can pick Calculus, AP Calculus etc.)

3) The age group is freshman year to senior year so from 15-18

4) I don't know about that yet I might have to think about that but for now no

@Annabella @Keira Winston @Freddie
May I be Lilo? Pleeeeease?

MidnightSoul said:
Of course! :3 I'll work on the actual thread today (hopefully) then once everything looks perfect I'll put up the link!
PERFECT. Was gonna be Pocahontas but I already am in another thread. This is gonna be fun!

Annabella said:
PERFECT. Was gonna be Pocahontas but I already am in another thread. This is gonna be fun!
Oh I'm sorry but the descendants of already present Disney characters like If Belle and Adam had a son you can rp as the son

I'm sorry I didn't give enough detail xD

Oooooooh yes! I fricken' love this idea.

May I be Aladdin and Jasmines son? Just in case people are already reserving.

MidnightSoul said:
Oh I'm sorry but the descendants of already present Disney characters like If Belle and Adam had a son you can rp as the son
I'm sorry I didn't give enough detail xD
Oh fuck..Um, I really have no clue seeing as I didn't really like the others.. May I be the daughter of Maleficent? Or perhaps...dammit, I don't even know.

Annabella said:
Oh fuck..Um, I really have no clue seeing as I didn't really like the others.. May I be the daughter of Maleficent? Or perhaps...dammit, I don't even know.
Sure! You can be her daughter! Since like the already present princes and princess's already have a background I want people to be creative when it comes to the children! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back