• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Hello! Welcome to my search thread. I’ll keep things simple as I’m only looking for two specific fandoms. If either of them interest you, please send me a DM.

About me:
• 25 yr old Female (she/her)
• Semi-Lit - novella style writer (2-10 paras)
• Will make moodboards, playlists, and random doodles about our characters and will bug you about it
• CC/OC, CC/CC, LGBTQ+, & Doubling friendly!
• Comfortable using discord or rpn

Looking for:
• 18+ writer
• Willing to communicate and plot with me
• Can match length/detail in posts (quality preferred)
• At least a little knowledge of the characters/fandom (doesn’t gotta be perfect)

Fandoms::

Jujutsu Kaisen
I am deeply in love with this series and would love to play just about anyone. I’m fully caught up with the manga as well.

Characters I Can Play: Itadori, Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Gojo, Geto, Nanami, Maki, Okkotsu (lots of others)
Characters I Am Requesting: Itadori, Fushiguro, Okkotsu, Gojo

One Piece
Watching the live action has resparked my interest in this show. I’m not fully caught up with the manga. I just reached the time skip so I would prefer if this was pre time skip.

Characters I Can Play: Straw Hats
Characters I Am Requesting: Sanji, Zoro, Luffy

Demon Slayer
I recently started watching the show and I’ve become obsessed lol I have currently only watched the first season though. Slowly working on more.

Characters I Can Play: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyu, Nezuko, Shinobu, Kanao, maybe Rengoku
Characters I Am Requesting: Inosuke, Giyu

Last edited:
Hi I have a plot bunny!

Here is my characters back ground to see if anyone would be willing to to this with me

Ren was taken from the Gojo family when he was born in 2002. Cursed spirits had seen the potention of his older brother, Satoru Gojo and had stolen Ren in hopes they could raise him to fight on their side against Saturo.

When it was discovered Ren did not inherit Limitless along with the Six eyes he was chained and imprisoned. The cursed spirits continued to imbue him with their ideals hoping to still have him on their side when the time was right. When Geto came along he began to teach Ren how to fight with Jujutsu only to lock him up once again. Keeping him weak was the best possible solution considering the amount of cursed energy he gives off. He can't fight if he's weakened.

Geto planned on using Saturo's younger brother against him before Geto's death.

I was planning on having the students find him and break him out kinda thing and then go from there. I planned on having this be omegaverse (A/B/O) with soulmates and pairing him with Yuji/Sukuna (All characters aged up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back