• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stonequest! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
To avoid situations like this I’m going to make important information bold and underlined.

for example. “Any resistance would end with a sword next to kotes spine”
I’ll tag everyone at some point in a better explaining post.

Thanks for the learning experience aha

Yeah I obviously won't be continuing if someone decides to kill off my character haha, but I really don't think the encounter was that big of a deal until the last post SoraHikari SoraHikari , controlling someone else's NPC's should probably be against the rules right? I assume NeonFlow NeonFlow had some plans to arrest/interrogate our characters that would further along the plot? Otherwise it'd be kinda pointless to bring in all those guards like "oops you broke the law, RP is over now".

Yeah I obviously won't be continuing if someone decides to kill off my character haha, but I really don't think the encounter was that big of a deal until the last post SoraHikari SoraHikari , controlling someone else's NPC's should probably be against the rules right? I assume NeonFlow NeonFlow had some plans to arrest/interrogate our characters that would further along the plot? Otherwise it'd be kinda pointless to bring in all those guards like "oops you broke the law, RP is over now".
Basically that aha

so you are being arrested and will be interrogated. Azal hasn’t done anythIng worthy of being killed

Perhaps I can just electrocute him to save his life..? Maybe..? :coolshades:
The problem is Kote is being attacked with a sword for not standing down when he should have aha

The way I see this is the guard is either going to kill or knock out Kote.
Arrest Azal and Kote if he is alive.

Things will happen that will give you a chance to be free again

Last edited:
How do you make spoilers? In the post I mean, like (spoiler/: or something?

How do you make spoilers? In the post I mean, like (spoiler/: or something?
[ SPOILER ][ /SPOILER ], just use these; remove the spaces inside the square brackets to make it work. Whatever's inside them would be inside the spoiler.

Also, should I wait for you to post for our characters to return to The Ragged Dragon? Just inquiring because it is possible you were actually waiting for me to post.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Yeah, I'm still here. Was just gone for the weekend and I had this medical exam yesterday so I'm still a little buzzed. I might be able to get a post up later in the day.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Yeah, I'm still here. Was just gone for the weekend and I had this medical exam yesterday so I'm still a little buzzed. I might be able to get a post up later in the day.
No rush, just wondering is all

you do you

[ SPOILER ][ /SPOILER ], just use these; remove the spaces inside the square brackets to make it work. Whatever's inside them would be inside the spoiler.

Also, should I wait for you to post for our characters to return to The Ragged Dragon? Just inquiring because it is possible you were actually waiting for me to post.
I was going to include Farr and Udgirr in my last post but I had to go to work.
Sorry about that aha I’ll probably edit the post or do farrs next post after anyone else depending on my time tonight

I was going to include Farr and Udgirr in my last post but I had to go to work.
Sorry about that aha I’ll probably edit the post or do farrs next post after anyone else depending on my time tonight
No rush needed. Post when you may. Funny, I thought I was holding y'all up; internet failed to check if it was payed in advance for December, and decided we didn't, so didn't have access for one and a half days. Just got back some six hours ago. At the time, it was very primitive here in my home, and I did get anxious regarding my joined RPs such as this one, if I was holding up any of them. Relieved that this wasn't the case.

No rush needed. Post when you may. Funny, I thought I was holding y'all up; internet failed to check if it was payed in advance for December, and decided we didn't, so didn't have access for one and a half days. Just got back some six hours ago. At the time, it was very primitive here in my home, and I did get anxious regarding my joined RPs such as this one, if I was holding up any of them. Relieved that this wasn't the case.
Haha it’s all good, my post will probably involve Farr and Udgirr seeing or hearing about Kote and Azal being arrested.

Also thought I should mention, checking the pink veil was a mini misfortune.
surviving a mugging in the most “allegedly” dangerous area of Dunwel.. Udgirr using his spear to defend himself, he has started the beginning of a new skill..
You can name it whatever he would once you level up but you can add a melee weapon related skill to your existing five.

For the first arc of the story it takes three opportunities/misfortunes to level up, or a completed side or main quest.

Sorry for not joining yet, I just don't really know how to start ^^;

Also Rurnur Rurnur never though about roleplaying with the creator of my favorite RP of all times (No Mortals) once again

Oh my goodness I've missed a lot! I'm so sorry! I was certainly curious a little while back as to why I wasn't getting any notifications from this RP and then quite concerned just the other day. I was worried that this had been cancelled without me ever finding out what happened to dear old Kote.

Sorry to let the team down guys~!!

I'm not even sure if I can pick it up again with everything I've missed.

Oh my goodness I've missed a lot! I'm so sorry! I was certainly curious a little while back as to why I wasn't getting any notifications from this RP and then quite concerned just the other day. I was worried that this had been cancelled without me ever finding out what happened to dear old Kote.

Sorry to let the team down guys~!!

I'm not even sure if I can pick it up again with everything I've missed.
Honestly it makes perfect sense you wouldn’t know as Kote is unconscious aha
Literally all he needs to do is wake up sweet talk the king and then go to the ragged dragon for bard duties

Honestly it makes perfect sense you wouldn’t know as Kote is unconscious aha
Literally all he needs to do is wake up sweet talk the king and then go to the ragged dragon for bard duties

Oh, well, then yeet. I'll reply later this evening~
Bois got a Christmas work function tonight so gettin' a lil' lit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back