• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stonehenge Reform School

minajesty

𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼 !
[*]

dies.jpg imagepjroxy.jpg

coded by: orphic 

Rules of the Roleplay:

• Rpnation rules apply
  • Post at least once a day
  • don't just drop out without saying why
  • Try and slow down if you notice that people are behind
  • When its sexy time, you fade that to black please
  • Absolutely NO SMUT! 
  • This is a semi-detailed roleplay so please be a little detailed. I don't expect it to be like 4 paragraphs. And keep others in mind when writing.
  • No one liners
  • Be committed to the roleplay if you are going to join it
  • NO DRAMA
  • Have fun!

images (39).jpg images (28).jpg

Amount of characters have not been decided yet. They will be once I figure out how many are actually interested in this.

Stonehenge Reform School

All students go through different phases of their life. Of course their gonna get in trouble and then they will stop....right? Wrong!!! These students "phases" have become their hobbies. All students attending Stonehenge Reform School are too dangerous to be left out in public. So parents bring them here, hoping there is a chance for there "Sweet Little Angels" to be good again. I promise you that no good will come leaving these students out in the open. So bring them to Stonehenge, a monitored place with strict rules and the toughest teachers in the country

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, bby. I just don't know when I'll be able to get a cs up because bright lights make my head hurt really bad right now  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back