• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stone Cold [Kingdom RP/ACCEPTING]

"W-wow...never..seen a bird this BIG before..." She walked a little closer, causing Lumio to squeal. "Oh it's not going to hurt you Lumio. Right?" She looked at Crow.

Crow shrugs. "I mean, he'll eat whatever, but he's pretty intelligent so he probably won't unless you attack him or he's really, really hungry." He smiles. "But, for a giant bringer of death, he's pretty friendly and playful. Did you know ravens really love snow?"

"They really enjoy the stuff. I used to watch them play in it all the time." Scarlet said as she thought of a bird that was actually eating snow one day while she was watching from her castle window. She wondered if her people would ever lift the dumb gate from the territory, and she also wondered if they were looking for her.

((I have returned. And as I no longer know where tf the Out of Character page is... I shall post here. I'm sorry for abandoning this RP, I've had alot gone on. And I'd like to say, I am rebooting this RP. But, I'd need a better plot. So if you have any ideas, please pm. The plot is still an arranged marriage, and dark King with a good daughter.))

((That's because they changed the whole website again! I was having a hard time working around the place myself I think they took some stuff away.))

((I think they must placed them elsewhere, honestly it was much better when you could select tabs in the same thread! Anyway, I will be posting a interest thread for the reboot and eventually delete this one!))

(Thanks for not giving up on this rp. I was really having fun but it's not very interesting when only three people are talking.)

(Huh, That seems rather odd. Now that I think about it none of the RP i've been looking through have had tabs. Was it the update?)

(Yes i'm afraid so. But this rp Is fun. It's hard to find the character sheet to it. I guess I could try to look but the search is difficult.)

(.-. Guys, I made a Reboot of the RP, please search Stone Cold (Reboot!) instead if you would like to join.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back