• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stone Cold [Kingdom RP/ACCEPTING]

She heard the large doors open and looked out her window to see a young woman around her age somewhat pretty much fall into the caslte, so she decided to greet her. She walked out of her room, Lumio tucked in the pocket on her skirt that went down above her ankles. She walked to the entrance and called out a friendly "Hello." She walked up to her, holding out her hand. She smiled, her long, dark brown hair draping over her shoulders.

Crow cocks his head, smiling again. "It seems someone has entered the castle. I'd like to see who it is, if you don't mind." He nods at the princess and turns in a way that causes his cloak to flare out for dramatic effect, then strides out the door noiselessly, following the source of the sound.

Jade looked up at the woman who had just walked up to hold out her hand to her clumsy self. She had actually tumbled like a ball and landed flat on her behind when she was just trying to walk into the place. "heh heh. Thanks." She said as she took the woman's hand and got to her feet before brushing herself off "I guess my legs went a bit numb." She was now rubbing the back of her head with an embarrassed smile on her face, and she was sensing that someone else was near them.

@BlueBeauty, @BELL

"It's alright." She said reasurringly then looked behind them, haveing heard someone's footsteps.

Crow had decided to step a little loudly to alert them of his presence, then went back to his usual, silent ones. Soon he arrives in the other room with the girl who came from the tree and whoever the newcomer is. "Hello." (Oh boy, get ready for a long thingy) A gentle voice, quiet but clearly audible, flavored with a strange, almost inaudible accent, comes from a man leaning in the doorway. He's tall and seems thin under the faded cloak he wears. His pale face is made unsettling with a small smile and black bangs falling in a way that you can't see his eyes. (Sorry, I like descriptions, I can stop) "I sort of know one of you, but who might you be?" He gestures towards the newcomer.

@BlueBeauty @DuskandDawn4

She looked at Crow, finally getting a good look at his apearance. She brushed her dark brown hair off her shoulders to her back, her long hair falling down to a little above her waist.

Her stance almost shifted to a defensive pose but she held still and looked calm, part of her not wanting to be rude.

(it's ok, I know how you feel :3)

(I know the feeling too xD I'm always posting long with details)

Jade felt her legs warm up as the coldness left her body. Her dark bronze hair was now a little lighter as she waved at the person who was talking to her. "You both can call me Jade for now." She said with a bow that accidentally revealed a gold necklace along with part of her outfit under her hooded cape. Even her gesture states that she is a royal that wanted to keep that a secret.

(I forgot to describe her more in the very first post.)

@BlueBeauty , @BELL

"Why are you hideing?" She asked. 'Could so many royal families be that bad?' She thought to herself, looking at Jade with concern. "Oh, my name's Anna-Maria."

"Nice to meet you. I might aswell take this off." Jade said as she slipped off her hood and revealed her bronze hair that went pass her shoulders "I'm actually a lone royal who ran away from controversy." She took off her cape to reveal her green dress with a gold belt attached to it. It had a green gem in the middle and her hair had gold and silver around each side.

(Her hairstyle is medieval by the way)

@BlueBeauty

Last edited by a moderator:
(no idea which medival hairstyle but sounds great :D . You know if you want to find a certain medival hairstyle or dress try pinterest. That's where I found some medival style dresses :P )

"Well if you're looking for a kind king i'm afraid here isn't the best choice." She sighed. "But you're not the only stray royal to run to here for refuge. I'm the royal singer by the way." She held the two sides of her dress and curtsied, Lumio peaking ever so slightly out of her pocket.

"Ah, another noble." Crow grins and does a theatrical bow. "Though I suppose you'd rather we treat you as a normal person?" Crow steps forward, his footsteps unnervingly quiet. If one didn't know better, they might say his footsteps are silent. But nobody can be silent when they walk, that'd be ...odd, which this man seems to be. (;w;)

(Thanks for the advice! :) Her hairstyle is actually a single braid half up style and her dress is shaped like the English and Irish.) "I'm a royal healer who was looking for place to escape the cold for a while." She draped her hooded cape over her shoulder. "Since I'm a runaway, I guess you can treat me as a normal person." She was actually glad that she got rid of her other head accessory when she ran away from her home.

(Note:She is a princess who has healing powers)

@BlueBeauty , @BELL

"Hmm... well, maybe you could get a job here for a while? I can help you if you need anything." She offered. Lumio hopped out of her pocket, climbing up Jade and onto her head, looking at her face to face upside down.

Crow seems to have gone quiet for a moment. He quickly brushes whatever he had on his mind off, and smiles at the creature climbing on the healer.

"That would be great! It would be nice to unlock my powers again." Jade watched as a small animal creature ran up to her head and looked at her. "Huh?" Jade looked at the cute little creature and giggled. "Hi little animal."

@BlueBeauty, @BELL

"He's a ferret." She stated proudly. "Cmon Lumio." She held out her arm and he lept from Jade's head to her arm. She pet his head gently and he nuzzled her hand loveingly. "His name is Lumio, meaning light." She stated, looking at Lumio with careing eyes for her companion.

Crow smiles quietly at the two. He then goes to the door and puts an ocarina-like instrument to his lips and plays an odd tune. The wind picks up slightly as a flapping, like what giant wings might sound like, is heard.

She looked at the man curiously, then turned toward the sound of wings beating. Her hair blew back a little from the strong wind and Lumio stood up in alarm.

Jade giggled "He's cute." She said before she noticed the man take out an instrument to play it. Her hair moved in the opposite direction of the wind as she put cape around her again. She made sure to hold onto the collar tightly so it wouldn't fly away again. "woah."

@BlueBeauty , @BELL

Something huge and black descends, and a loud impact indicates something heavy landing. The shape moves and a large eye looks through the door. Crow smiles happily.

Lumio squeaks in terror, hiding in her pocket. She takes a small step back. "What the..." She stammered, a bit nervous.

Scarlet looks at the eyes that were now looking through the castle and blinked as she fixed her hair. She then noticed the eyes belonged to a certain type of creature she encountered. "Is that..." She walked a little closer to the eyes.

"That's my raven." Crow smiles. "He's the size of a small house, and very intelligent. He started following me around and we befriended each other." He looks genuinely happy.

Looks at the giant crow in curiousity. Lumio hid in terror from the large bird in her pocket. She looked down and patted it effectionetly, hopeing to reassure him.

"Wow. I haven't seen one of those in a long time" Scarlet said as she ran up a little closer to get a better look. Her homeland had actually put a ban on big birds after one of them was accused of stealing a child from the land. "My home put a bird gate up to keep the big birds away."

@BELL , @BlueBeauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back