• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Stinky trash bag looking for one on ones

Henlo Stinkies
As you may or may not have gathered, I'm here in search of a couple one on one partners. I'm kind of specific in what I want this time around, but I promise I'm super nice (just send me memes and we'll get along just fine I swear). Also sorry this isn't coded pretty, IDFW that.

Rules:
V important, pls read, I'll be sad if you don't.
wow i have so many rules im sorry

• Please be like around the 18 year old ish mark. I am 21 in November, please keep this in mind!
  • Please have some kind of grasp of the English language, doesn't need to be perfect, just as long as I can understand what you're trying to get across.
  • I thought I was cool with casual role plays, turns out I'm not, they just aren't my thing. I try to stick around a minimum of like 2-3 paragraphs a post, you should try do this too. Imma be annoyed if I pump out 5 paragraphs and get 1 in return. So just.. yeah, please do this... please.
  • I'm cool with most pairings, I live for MxM, enjoy FxM, haven't really dabbled into FxF but I suppose we could give it a go if you ask real nice. I can play either gender.
  • I live in Australia (AEST) so I'm probs going to be awake when you're asleep and vise versa, but I can deal with that, I have roleplays that are like that, I'm cool with that as long as you are.
  • I'm not gonna lie I love it when you can post frequently, HOWEVER I do understand life gets in the way and I'm probably the most patient person in the universe so it's okay if you can't get a post out every single day, sometimes I will be too brain dead to get replies out and I hope you can be understanding too!
  • You gotta be ok with romance, fam. Soz but I'm not soz.
  • Also realistic face claims or just descriptions pleaaaase.
  • Oh yeah I only write over PM ty

I think that's all my rules.. basically just be chill and give me lots to write and send memes and like music and I'll be ur best friend. Not even kidding I will be. Also I don't do fandoms SORRY. Also lemme know if you have any triggers, I don't, the darker the better but if you have anything that bothers you, let me know!

I'm about to chuck in some brief plots I've stolen from the interwebs (tumblr lol) but feel free to add to the table! I love angst, drama, edgy shit and angry boys falling in love with sweet boys that are way too good and pure for the world. Also apocalyptic settings, opposites attract, any kind of plot where drama and tragedy can occur. That's my thing, but yeah I'm happy to hear any ideas, these are just some cute ideas I like, bolded is the role I would prefer but again I'm NOT PICKY I SWEAR. Pm me if you're interested since I don't always get notifications. Ty ty for reading this.

Plots:
Via plotsforall.tumblr.com
Hella gonna throw these into spoilers so it doesn't get confusing
ALSO these are not the only plots I'm willing to do, I'm totally open to any ideas you may have!

1. Muse A is getting a little too tipsy at a bonfire bash; Muse B is beach patrol and they’re about to shut down the party.

2. Muse A is desperate to find relief from the summer heat and decides to sneak in to the local country club’s private pool. Muse B is an employee of the country club and spots Muse A just as they pop through the just-big-enough hole in the fence near the edge of the property.

1. Muse A has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes. One day Muse A brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day Muse A returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at Muse A’s feet.

This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. Muse A is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. Muse B appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught Muse A. Wordlessly, Muse B hands Muse A a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to Muse A’s collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about Muse B?

2. Muse A calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they’ve been replaced by someone new, Muse B. Muse A is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet Muse B at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. Unsure what Muse B looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, Muse A keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. They’re caught by surprise when Muse B shows up to do business. Unlike Muse A’s former dealer, Muse B is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit–charming? Despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, Muse B insists on keeping things strictly professional. Muse A agrees, but can’t help contacting Muse B more frequently, eventually interested in Muse B more than the drugs they’re selling (or equally interested in both).

Last edited:
UH HI THERE THAT FIRST BIG PLOT I LOVE CAN WE BE FRIENDS

Also I tend to type in all caps

But hi you have my attention! Congrats! Should I pm you? VaIentine VaIentine

Oy! Hello there!^_^

I would love to do the 2nd big plot that you have!

You look busy! But I've been dying to write a long term story.
Maybeee a good ol' affair, with drama, love, angst and heartbreak.
I'm on pretty often and would like to think i can give some life to a good long term story.
If maybe you'd wanna write let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back