• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Still Here... (Undertale RP) No Longer Accepting!

MaskedBeauty

Undertale Trash

See the overview for information, and please wait to be accepted before rping. List of characters is in the Character Sign Up tab.

THE RP HAS STARTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Mettaton EX was performing a show, live as always. He was singing and dancing, with tons of monsters cheering and clapping. He loved the attention and the love, though as always, something was missing. I sure hope Blooky's doing okay, he thought.

Karren was walking through the streets of Snowdin, on a regular day. She looked down at the crunching snow under her feet as she walked. It'd been a little while since she had eaten - she was going to go ahead and grab some food from Grillby's. Catch up on the latest news. Maybe slink away, before anyone noticed.

Meanwhile, Napstablook was looking on the TV screen. Mettaton was up there, dancing his heart out. And even though the lonely ghost missed having someone around, he was happy that Mettaton got to do what they loved best. And they were quite good at it, too. He wished that he could be like them someday.

Flowey sat in Ruins among the other golden flowers, gazing up at the dim, fading light that shone in from above. His petals rustled a bit in the wind that swept in from the hole. He let out a little sigh of impatience and scowled. Great. Just another exciting day, isn't it? The soulless flower burrowed under the ground briefly, then popped up, this time right underneath the only opening between the outside world and the Underground. Well, except for the Barrier. But they weren't going to get past that anytime soon, were they? Not while King Fluffybutt was in charge. Boy, if there was one person that could really get under Flowey's theoretic skin, it was Asgore Dreemurr.

He sat there for a while and contemplated what he should do next. Sitting in the Ruins for the next, oh, ten to twenty years wouldn't do at all. Maybe he could visit the taller, stupid skeleton again? Or go mess up Mettaton's latest cry for attention-- oh wait-- performance? Flowey might get a kick out of that another day, but it just didn't feel right.

He eventually gave up on thinking of things to do, deciding instead to gaze up through the hole. He could just barely make out the shapes of drifting clouds in the skies outside of the Underground. For one small, wistful second, he wondered how much more exciting it would be up there. "Stupid humans," he muttered to himself, watching as a cloud resembling a bird in flight passed over the hole. "Can't you hurry up and fall already?"

Mettaton had finished his performance and bid all of his viewers goodbye until next show, then he went to his room, where he got on Undernet. He posted a few things, saying how much he appreciated his fans, and dos a few shoutouts. Mettaton enjoys doing this is in his spare time.

Melody hummed as she floated through the wall of blooky's living room poking her head through first. She gave a little wave to him with a smile. She floated over blinking. "Hello, I'm melody... I just moved in the green house down the way and I wanted to say hi!" She chimes a cheerful greeting.

@Daisie

Ertic had been stalking the usual places, watching the people of Snowdin lug themselves around, and the King, having mental breakdowns and such. He wanted to see something new. So, he went to the Ruins.

He didn't see much, just some Froggits and.. a flower? Hm. He'd slowly descend and become visible. "Hello. I'm new here." he'd say, as his cracked SOUL appeared. "Shit."

@Queen Yukari

Sans trudged through the snow, making his way to his sentry post in Snowdin outside of the forest. He encountered Snowdrake, and they both enjoyed a few bad puns here and there; Sans however hurried to move on. He had to play his part, just in case they'd come again..

"O-oh, hello there..." Napstablook greeted softly. "Nice to meet you.... I'm Napstablook... It will be nice to have another neighbor.....". He paused for a moment before seeming a little panicked, noticing that his headphones were still on. "O-oh, I'm sorry.. I was listening to you, I promise...", he yanked off the headphones to properly address this friendly new ghost. "I'm sorry.."

@mewbot5408

Karren caught sight of Sans walking through the snow, and she eventually decided to join the punny skeleton. "Heya, Sans. How's your day been?", she greeted, friendly. She looked around at the tall, snow-covered trees. "Hah, you know, in the whole year I've been here, nothing's really changed. Grillby's is the same. The library's the same. You and Papyrus haven't really changed, either. It's kind of a relief to be honest."

@BartekStu

Karren caught sight of Sans walking through the snow, and she eventually decided to join the punny skeleton. "Heya, Sans. How's your day been?", she greeted, friendly. She looked around at the tall, snow-covered trees. "Hah, you know, in the whole year I've been here, nothing's really changed. Grillby's is the same. The library's the same. You and Papyrus haven't really changed either. It's kind of a relief to be honest."
Sans grimaced inwardly. If only she knew how true her statement was.. Sans nodded and smiled. "my day? nothing much really. just heading over to my post, up there. Paps has been nagging me to do some work."

"Hahah, just like good old Pap's does. All the time." Karren laughed. "Hm. Either way, you might need some help. In case a Human comes along, you know. And I really don't have anything better to do, anyway.". She continued walking with him.

@BartekStu

Darlene

Darlene, Sans and Papyrus' mom, would approach her son Sans, as she kneels down and puts her hands on his shoulders. "Knock knock." She mutters with a grin, as she waits for him to respond.

@BartekStu

Daisie said:
"Hahah, just like good old Pap's does. All the time." Karren laughed. "Hm. Either way, you might need some help. In case a Human comes along, you know. And I really don't have anything better to do, anyway.". She continued walking with him.
@BartekStu
Gabriel97 said:
Darlene
Darlene, Sans and Papyrus' mom, would approach her son Sans, as she kneels down and puts her hands on his shoulders. "Knock knock." She mutters with a grin, as she waits for him to respond.

@BartekStu
Sans frowns. i need to get her away from the Ruins.. if Frisk shows up in this timeline, they can't see them.. He's startled when Darlena comes up behind him, but he can't help but smile at the voice. His family always gave him comfort. "who's there?"

Karren rolled her eyes at the two. She decided it would be best to leave the two silly skeletons alone, wordlessly. She went off, walking back towards Snowdin, to find something else to do.

@BartekStu @Gabriel97

Darlene

"Ok, stop now." She muttered, giggling and getting up. "You'll tell me that one later." She smiled, looking at Sans. "Who was that girl?" She asked with a grin on her face, as she raised her bone-brow.

@BartekStu

Gabriel97 said:
Darlene
"Ok, stop now." She muttered, giggling and getting up. "You'll tell me that one later." She smiled, looking at Sans. "Who was that girl?" She asked with a grin on her face, as she raised her bone-brow.

@BartekStu
"aww, that's hardly fair mum," he said, "her? just a friend of mine. so what did you want me for?"

Darlene

"Come with me." She said, as she took her hand and snapped her fingers, as her left eye became orange and they teleported in Sans' workshop. "I think I got why Gaster left this machine here." She mumbled, looking down at him.

@BartekStu

Gabriel97 said:
Darlene
"Come with me." She said, as she took her hand and snapped her fingers, as her left eye became orange and they teleported in Sans' workshop. "I think I got why Gaster left this machine here." She mumbled, looking down at him.

@BartekStu
"...dad.." Sans muttered, becoming solemn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back