• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven universe!

Steven universe!

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I'm just your average girl who likes weird things! Are you into Steven universe? Undertale? Seven deadly sins? Fairytale? Then I'm the one to rp with! I'm very flexible with ideas. I'm looking for someone who is willing to do any of the roleplays I just listed! OC characters welcome! I will ask though if you have an OC that you do a canon character. Which I think means from the actual show\game. I'm turning 18 this year but I'm still in school so if I don't answer for a week or two that's why but so far i been on every night up until 2:00 AM. Cuz its summer break.... I'm going camping on Saturday and don't know when I'll be back so if you wanna rp best send me a message soon!

Last edited:
hi there! would you be interested in doing an undertale or a steven universe roleplay? I also wanna ask if you're okay with me doing OCs because I'm not very good at playing canon characters

hi there! would you be interested in doing an undertale or a steven universe roleplay? I also wanna ask if you're okay with me doing OCs because I'm not very good at playing canon characters
Sorry i didn't respond so soon! My device didn't update me. of course OC are welcome! I have my own OC too. I will say if you have an OC then perhaps you can do a main character as well EX: sans, Steven etc. Message me on which you'd prefer to do for me I'd like to do undertale. But Steven universe is okay too!

Hello, should you be up for Steven universe? Is this still open?

Are you still up for a Steven Universe RP? I've honestly been bored and am craving an rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back