• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe anyone?

TheColourRed

One Time Luck
Hello there! As the title suggests I'm looking for a Steven universe roleplay. I recently found my old gemsona back and I would love to use them again. Im a 100% okay with romance but keep in mind that my gemsona is non-binary so if you don't like that sorry, other then that I don't really care what gender your character is since I'm okay with all pairings. I'm very LGBTQ friendly.

I will not roleplay canon characters, so please don't ask I will just rp as my gemsona, and I'm not looking for anything specific so you can be both canon or an oc that's just your choice.

One thing you should know is that I haven't watched all of steven universe yet, I am just very interested in their world not so much the whole series, so if you come at me talking about who white diamond is I most likely will have no clue haha.

When it comes to the rp I am usually very easy going, we just pick characters, some sort of plot and done. My only requirement is that you write more then one sentence, I usually write about anywhere between 5 or 15 but I can go longer then that.

And that's about it! I hope you are still interested if so feel free to PM me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back