• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings STEAMPUNK???? YES???? STEAMPUNK YES????? YES!!!!!

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
So steampunk right? It's amazing, and I would LOVE to explore the world of steampunk more. I was going through old notebooks and found an old plot idea for a story/book that I wrote down that I think would make a wonderful rp!

So, first off, I normally play female characters (especially for this one, since the character I'm going to play is called Ava, more info on that if you uh, maybe, perhaps pm me to discuss plot), reply length from me varies on what I'm provided within your response!! So if you give me nothing to work with, I won't be able to do much!! Vice versa, if I don't give you much to work with, I don't expect a three-page report on my desk by Monday.
That being said- I don't really do the whole script thing or everything in asterisks. I did at the beginning of my role-playing days, but... Let's call it character development occurred and here I am.
I love plotting things and coming up with twists and turns to bring turmoil to characters and whatnot, so if you too like to plot pm me!! We can have a dandy time.
If you're not comfortable with cursing, tell me so and I'll censor all cursing in my replies. Also!! I enjoy being friends with my rp partners, so on top of plotting and rping we can find common interests and be friends! I love when that happens.
Anyway, if you made it this far through my jumbled mess of writing, message me and we can chat about this plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back