• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Steam and Sand: Steampunk Wild West

Hey everyone sorry I haven't protested until recently but I'm moving right now and in a hotel room so I may have too go offline tomorrow but until then I'll be online. Hope you understand.

@Alushey

No problem! (At least a as far as I'm concerned)

I just had my character pick your up, so he can just silently ride with her on he cart while you're offline if that's okay with you :)

@SdrawcabDaer

We actually had a mapper who never finished her WIP and if we're gonna chart the west I think we bloody need one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I think that's good but if you need him in the rp and I'm offline you have my permission to control my character

@Sora

Alushey said:
Ya I think that's good but if you need him in the rp and I'm offline you have my permission to control my character
@Sora
Thank you, I really appreciate that!

I might only do it in case someone gets hurt and we need a doctor before you return. But hey, I hope you can still stick around to play him for the most part!

Good luck with moving and everything :D

Something I'm very on the wall about right now is the inclusion of magic. If it did exist, it would be minor and extremely hard to master, but I'm just not sure if it should be added to the setting. The explanation for it would be something to do with the rifts, probably. What do you guys think?

So can someone catch me up?. It took me an hour or two to get past the first three pages. I'm a very very slow reader.

[QUOTE="Sir Jake]So can someone catch me up?. It took me an hour or two to get past the first three pages. I'm a very very slow reader.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, so... your best bet by now is to join with a character that has about as much knowledge as you do. To be brief - we took off, encountered a herd of camptosaurus, killed one of them (more or less elegantly), which caused a dispute between Chesco and Katya. Now it's evening, we're at an old cabin where we're going to spend the night. Mark and Rex went hunting and Agnes just calmed another argument that erupted between Chesco and Katya.

Here's my suggestion...

You'll have a hard time joining as a missing member of expedition. There are two options... you could either join us at the next outpost (might take a few days irl for them to get there) or you could use the cabin we're at as leverage to join.

Maybe say you're just another traveler who got sick/hurt and is looking to help. Maybe your character just inherited the cabin and went to retrieve it only to find four dinosaurs and bunch of odd-looking people parked in front of it.

PM me your idea and I'll describe to you the way situation looks at the moment so you won't accidentally misplace characters in your post, ok? :)

Ok thank you for that and for being descriptive. I feel like a noob for asking but what does PM mean?

@Sora

@Sora I think it's relevant to mention that Gravedigger may or may not actually be older than Agnes since Gravedigger's specific age is unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back