• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Steam and Sand: Steampunk Wild West

Shit don't make my character do that, she'll vomit all over your lap. :D

By the way, just a heads up - originally it was her father who was suppose to join the crew (just a suggestion - we can even say that he employed all guns-for-hire), so everyone was suppose to expect a scientist in his late 50s instead of a young crazy woman.

I hope as much was noticeable from my way too long character sheet :'D

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]Mounts are for the weak!! WALKING IS THE WAY OF THE STRONG

[/QUOTE]
Have fun walking 2.5k+ miles across America.

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]As a matter of fact I will, Maybe I'll get to wrestle with a raptor or something

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to one-up you then; I won't have a mount either. In fact, I'll make the journey walking on my hands!

You'll see.

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]You seem to have an overflow of Sodium Chloride my friend is Something wrong?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, you'll see. You'llllll seeeeeeeeeeee

Welp. With 3 hunters, one hunter/scientist, two bodyguards, and a mapmaker, I'd say we're pretty screwed if someone gets seriously injured.

An engineer is soon to come, don't forget the engineer!

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]Wait I think I should Add geologist into the mix because Imma go dig me some gold!!

[/QUOTE]
Do it just for the obligatory "Disappointing 30 cents worth of gold" scene

Sizniche said:
I'm going to one-up you then; I won't have a mount either. In fact, I'll make the journey walking on my hands!
You'll see.
He actually did it, the absolute madman.

Sizniche said:
You'll see.
Ha I need not mechanical appendages walk for me therefore you have yet to one up me

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]Ha I need not mechanical appendages walk for me therefore you have yet to one up me

[/QUOTE]
Your character's an orphan.

Well, if worst comes to worst my character can give out health potions! Healing wounds though... not much luck.

inFamousCheese said:
Welp. With 3 hunters, one hunter/scientist, two bodyguards, and a mapmaker, I'd say we're pretty screwed if someone gets seriously injured.
Thankfully we have a doctor now! Because my character thinks she can mend wounds. Emphasis on THINKS. You may or may not be better bleeding to death. It's a 50/50 gamble.

[QUOTE="Aughto von realname]Ahem I believe the word you are looking for is a self made man that don't need no parents

[/QUOTE]
Whatever, catch a ride or get left behind, m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back