• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy STC - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Technically all the love interest are rivals to each other lmaooo

I’m tempted to back to my old idea that my guy understands or has a passing knowledge of anime tropes. If only so he can keep his blood pressure and stress down when anime shit goes down lol. when the anime shit goes down, he is the first to run away.

“Nope. Not getting slapped for entering a public room without knocking. I repeat, a public room. Nope. Not gonna fucking be a dense Motherfucker if someone is attracted to me nor am I gonna have fifteen hundred episodes of “will they, won’t they?”

“Nah man. I ain’t getting dragged into this competition. Everyone is gonna lose and the fucking janitor ends up winning. I’m saving myself from all this anime bullshit stress.”

Ishild’s backstory may change a little. Apparently animegirl20 was also in the process of making a future Anax of Chrysos, so we may have some half-sibling rivalry.

i'm done, just running it by lum (who probably won't be on again until much later 😂) Ian Temero Ian Temero my character will look a bit similar, so let me know once i have it posted if it's okay with you 👍 otherwise, i can change the faceclaim.

should be done with seraph's cs either later tonight or tomorrow morning <3 i just need to finish off that last tab and add more stuff to her current backstory as i feel like there isn't enough there quite yet lol

in the meantime with the info i have put down now does anyone perhaps want to do some. character connections perhaps (eyes emoji)

should be done with seraph's cs either later tonight or tomorrow morning <3 i just need to finish off that last tab and add more stuff to her current backstory as i feel like there isn't enough there quite yet lol

in the meantime with the info i have put down now does anyone perhaps want to do some. character connections perhaps (eyes emoji)

I’m always up for those!

One thing though, are you not in the discord yet?

Ooo the gm dmed all us the link. Maybe they forgot 😭😭 I can add you then add you to the server then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back