• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŽπ… ππ„πˆππ†

Are there particular roles or niches that you'd like to see filled, that don't have a sheet submitted on already?
It'd be nice to see something for The Second. They're kind of the center, the person to keep everyone grounded and together. I was originally going to apply for them but changed gears. Still got a soft spot for the role though.

Just wanted to pop in an say I absolutely love this idea and the old guard! Was eyeing this for a while but sadly im a little bust right now so i just thought I'd give the thread a bit of a bump!! β™‘β™‘

Amazing. Some of the writing in this site is really good. I'm interested in this, but I fear I'm too much of a novice to participate.

simurgh simurgh Yo! Always willing to help out if you need it. The new deadline is tomorrow at 11:00 pm EST, but if you'd still like to apply, I'll be around tonight. Welcome to RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back