• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Starting Over, Third Time is The Charm! ~Looking for Partners!~

Hello to whoever is reading this!
As you might have been able to guess, I'm trying my hand at finding some roleplay partners.
My previous threads have proven to be a bit outdated and instead of giving them an update, I figured making a new thread would be just as effective, so here I go.

I will be putting the information in spoilers, just so this thread won't end up being super long and boring, so please do read the spoilers. That would make things a lot easier to be honest. :)
Alright, here we go!

First of, a little bit about myself.
~I am a 20 year old Dutch female.
~My timezone is GMT+1, but I am pretty sure we can work around that. I have roleplayed with people from the USA, from Europe and Australia, so don't let the timezone scare you away! :)
~I do have a job, so I can't be online all the time.
~I have a weak spot for animals.
~I live for music.
~I am a sucker for Romance.
~I am okay with FxM and FxF. I just don't have any experience with MxM. But don't worry, I gladly and warmly invite LGTBQ+ people to look at this thread!
~I am a fairly patient person.
~I can be very forgetful, and like right now, I feel like I'm forgetting important things to add here, but I can't remember.
~OOC chatting is not required, but I am open to it! Besides, isn't it fun to get to know some more people?
~I prefer roleplaying over PM's than threads. Email is an option too, same goes for Discord.
~I love the colour blue.
~I'm just adding unimportant things now, damn my forgetfulness.
~I am open to both Fandom and Original Roleplays.
~I do love me some doubling, actually.. it is a must.. or well.. it depends on the roleplay really.
~I try to mirror the length of my partner's reply. But I thrive to write about a paragraph (six fullfledged sentences or so. Honestly, it depends. I do try to aboud one-liners).
~With doubling, I don't do canon x canon. I prefer OC x Canon.

Well, since that was my mess of an introduction, here's some things that I would like to see in my partner.

~Please be open to doubling, again, it can depend on the roleplay completely. But I do prefer it. It is definitely open for discussion. So please don't let this scare you away.
~Please be over 18, this has nothing to do with mature content or anything like that. It is just what I feel more comfortable with. I know, people younger than 18 can put up some great rps as well, I just don't feel comfortable. My sincerest apologies.
~Please, preferably no one-liners. I know, they sometimes happen. No problem at all, as long as I can work with it and as long as it doesn't happen too often.
~Work with me on the plot, I don't like it being a one-sides plot discussion. It will be our rp so, I would like to work on it with the both of us.
~Life gets in the way sometimes, I know everything about it. But, if possible, please let me know about it. I get worried very easily.
~That said, I don't like being ghosted, so if you don't like where the rp is going, let me know and we can work something out. I will do the same.
~

Again, I feel like I'm forgetting things, so if you have a question about something, please just ask. I don't bite, I swear.

So that said, onto the fandoms! I will be posting these in spoilers as well, so you don't have to read those you aren't interested in, and to keep this somewhat organised.

~Amnesia
~Brothers Conflict
~Diabolik Lovers (I have only seen Season 1!)
~DRAMAtical Murder
~Hetalia (but only really the 2Ps, the 1ps just don't interest me as much, but I'll gladly play a 1P for you!)
~Kuroko no Basket
~Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
~Nanbaka

~Guns N' Roses
~Metallica
~Mötley Crüe
~I will try my hand at whoever you like, if they're not from a band listed here. I want to keep my rp partner happy! I just might need some help.

~My Candy Love
~My Candy Love University Life
~Eldarya

~ZeRoyalViking
~ChilledChaos
~AphexArcade
~John Page
~Galm HD
~Tom Fawkes
~JPW03
~Garuku Bluemoon
~Lordminion777
~PatrckStatic
~Again, If you would like a YouTuber that is not listed, I will try my best to play them as close to perfect as it can get, but I will need some help on it.

Well since the fandoms have been listed, there is one more thing I would like to address.

-I CURRENTLY HAVE ENOUGH ORIGINAL ROLEPLAYS-
Original Roleplays are welcome too! I know it's been all about the fandoms up above, but I do love me some Original Rps as well.
So don't hesitate to ask me about it.

That said, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you'll have a wonderful (rest of your) day/afternoon/evening/night/ morning! (Whichever it may be for you!)​

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested. I have been looking for a 1×1 rp partner but they're really hard to find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back