• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Starstone Chronicles OOC

Main
Here
And in case you all didn't know the dice feature is back, so we'll do dice rolls right in the rp. To do this you just edit a post where you need to roll and at the bottom, next to where it says preview, cancel, and save it will say throw dice. It will then says rolls(how many times you're rolling the die) and faces(what kind of die). Until combat we'll only be using d20s, a 20 sided die. So just put 20 for the faces part when rolling.

What you can tell about your character?
Actually I have a drawing for him.
91497376210721bea262ba1656e27bbc-dc02l4p.jpg

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan At this point you're both probably noticing a pattern. If your character wants to do some investigating about something tell me what skill you think would pertain to what you're looking for/doing. Example: Example, if you were trying to lie to someone, you might ask me if you can use either performance or deception. (obviously you'd want to use whatever skill you're better at.) Then I'll tell you what to roll. I'm thinking we should do rolls here, so as to not crowd the rp part

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan At this point you're both probably noticing a pattern. If your character wants to do some investigating about something tell me what skill you think would pertain to what you're looking for/doing. Example: Example, if you were trying to lie to someone, you might ask me if you can use either performance or deception. (obviously you'd want to use whatever skill you're better at.) Then I'll tell you what to roll. I'm thinking we should do rolls here, so as to not crowd the rp part
If i remember right, you can do rolling only at RP chat.

EDIT: i was wrong.

I present to you our official theme song
Found this among the realms of internet

Appreance of Cora: red shoulder length hair, green eyes, skin color is honey, 3 feet tall 40 pounds weight (average Halfling size) (as it hasn't written to my CS)

You aren't, if you would be stupid you would have -something at your int. Like Cora's Cons is 9 and means it's -1
Exactly. Averages for common people are typically around 10, give or take depending on various factors. Example the average dwarf constitution is higher than humans as they are more hardy folk. Elves have higher dexterity than other peoples, etc.

Exactly. Averages for common people are typically around 10, give or take depending on various factors. Example the average dwarf constitution is higher than humans as they are more hardy folk. Elves have higher dexterity than other peoples, etc.
LET ME MAKE A JOKE
Mmm, awesome.

So you're all aware this is the region you are in:
Map_of_Taldor.jpg

The town is Old Sehir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back