• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stars Do Fall

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
(Along the lines of the movie Stardust)
A cruel and cunning king is on the verge of dying tells his four sons one of them shall be king. One of the brothers is pushed off the edge of the massive castle falling to his death. Leaving three. One of the brothers poisons the other. Leaving two left. The father takes off his necklace and sets it free declaring that they will use a new way of finding a king due to the princess being missing.The necklace shoots out the window and knocks a star out of the sky. The star falls and becomes a woman. She is wearing the necklace.

A young lad ventures out of a town called Wall. Though normally no one leaves. He escapes and runs towards a town. He meets a beautiful woman and learns that she is a captive of a witch, tied to the witch's traveling wagon by a tiny necklace chain, that will always regenerate itself no matter how many times it's cut. The young boy tries to cut her string but can not. He spends the night with her then he returned back to his town. 9 months later a baby is delivered on the other side of the wall for him. He is named Tristan. He grows up and becomes enchanted with a girl named Victoria. Another man named Humpftry is also after the girl's hand. As Tristan sits with the beautiful Victoria underneath a tree drinking champion. A shooting star flies overhead. The same star that was hit out of the sky by a necklace. The two children make a deal. If Tristan can retrieve the star, he will have won her. But he only has a week to find the star.

He takes a magical candle that his father gives him. It allows him to travel right to the star. What will happen once he finds out it's a woman? Will the prince find the girl with the star? What about the witches who are searching for the star to cut out her heart and eat it? What about the pirates of the skies who capture and sell lightning bolts?

I'm a high school student :) I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1- 12 paragraphs of 6-9 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me and:) how I'm feeling. :) Lol! I'm normally on a lot! I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in pms. For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and usually just name, age, height, and appearance. I like to discover most of the rest as we go! If you read all of this like this post and put your favorite movie in your pm or comment :) For this rp I would like to play the star, and would perfer you play Tristan :) But there are many side characters for both of us :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back