• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starlight's Darkness Main Thread(Wolf RP Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
lumi_lvlhead-png.444154
Tumult sighed a bit in relief and sadness when Tez reported seeing no other loner besides the dark one that just joined. He chuckled a little when the pack alpha mentioned any child of his would have his eyes. "You are right on that front, old friend. She is almost like her mother. Almost exactly. The only thing she inherited from me was my eyes, stubbornness, determination and strength of will." he would have smiled a bit longer but on the subject of his children his face drooped a little. Five of his pups didn't make it. "My...my daughter is my only living child. She would have had five siblings but....because of me....none of them lived long enough to take their first breath." the massive, black wolf's ears drooped and almost gave a soft whine from the loss so many years ago. His eyes watered at the memory of six pups covered in blood, in a small pile. None of them moving. Two were black with gold markings like him, two were white with bold black patterns, one had a balance of black and white fur and teal markings along its body. Then there was Serenity who was still for so long before she began to wiggle and whimper.

The giant wolf sat there with the devastating memory in his eyes but had to shake it away. "You know the reason why I left the pack. My mate. The old alpha would not accept her, nor any of our offspring. I didn't want to run the risk of anyone harming her. She is a light wolf and was one of the Starlight pack. She left them to be with me and basically start our own little pack. Serenity, my daughter, is half light and half dark. She has the appearance of a light wolf but she possesses dark wolf abilities. She has white fur with teal markings on her face and pale blue streaks down her flanks. My mate is also out there looking for her. She is easy to recognize with her white fur and black markings on her face with teal circles around her eyes and on her forehead. Please do not harm her if you see her." he asked as he described his small family. "I cannot and will not risk my family's life and safety. We will not be joining the pack. My mate may be the biggest and main reason for my leaving, but she was not my only reason. Even knowing what the Starlight pack alpha has done, I cannot condone or stand behind a war of revenge. I am no coward but my family and I will not be part of a pointless war. It may not be pointless to you, but there are innocent wolves in the starlight pack that had nothing to do with your banishment and some that even opposed what their alpha did to you. I hope that this conflict resolves quickly but I will not stand in your way, nor will I stand beside you in this. I am sorry."

With that he bowed his head a little and stood up. "Now that you know my daughter's appearance, you should get her scent. She was actually here a while ago and hiding her scent while here, but she cannot hide from her own father." he then padded his way over to a small brush and sniffed it to make sure it was Serenity's scent and he was right. Her scent was on the ground and on the branches she touched. He then looked at the smaller black wolf and tilted his head a bit in confusion and curiosity. "Tez....is it just me or have you.....gotten smaller?" he asked but in reality it was Tumult that had grown bigger. Tumult had always been on the bigger side but when the two wolves stand next to each other, it was a plain as day how massive the lone dark wolf was. Tez could only come up to Tumult's shoulders when standing up straight. That just showed how abnormally big this wolf was. He could be considered a dire dark wolf instead of a normal wolf for his size alone.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jay
"Kender, come with me and Kaluii. We need to fill in Kaluii on whatever happened thus far, annnd I may leave out on some important details if I were to explain things to him alone." Jay said to Kender. Without looking at Kender for his affirmation, Jay sprinted off to get Kaluii, who was still sleeping.
"Hey sleeping beauty! You got enough rest yet? The alpha gave us orders to go out patrolling." Jay felt kinda bad for having to wake up the tired hunter, but then again he enjoyed being obnoxious from time to time.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Selrin - Light Wolf - Age:4 - Starlight Hunter
Selrin smiled as she turned from the female running off, she liked thinking that she had found a possible friend. She picked up her walk to a steady run, jumping over any downed trees. She was sad to hear about Storm but also couldn't wait to see what Storm had been reborn as. "Storm just you wait I'll find you!!!!" She said proudly as she headed for camp, she had to tell Iah of the news. No doubt this would make him feel a bit better.

Kender - Earth Wolf - Age:5 - Starlight Fighter
Kender chuckled slightly, "I know Iah said for the three of us to go, but I think Kaluii deserves a good rest from what I could tell he took down the deer by himself....which makes me worry and wonder. Where the hell is Selrin, I haven't seen her all day and the day is almost over...." He glanced around camp once again looking for the silver, black, and white she wolf. Though he got more than what he bargained for when a females wolf's voice screeched, look out. Though he wasn't the one to take the brutal slam, Kaluii was. He watched Selrin trying to skid to a stop, but her body slammed into Kaluii making them tumble a bit. Selrin groaned slightly, "O-Ow..." "What in the Moon's are you thinking Selrin!?!?"
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah (want me to change it I can haha)
TheDarkLord TheDarkLord

Storm - Dark Wolf - Age:6 - Loner
She jumped slightly when Is pooped out of nowhere, she usually wasn't so jumpy. "Well we can worry about my powers later...as for what to tell the pack." She glanced to Kiesso before walking close to Iah and sitting. "I will not ask you to start your role as alpha with a lie. I'm a bit scared to see how the others may react to what has happened. But this is my fault and there is no reason why you should even come close to lying about this." She said her face showing a mixture of emotions, "Um...also once Haldis is okay sleeping with the pack Kiesso and I will be using the den on the outskirts of the camp." She hoped Iah wouldn't mind, her blue eyes now staring into Iah's green ones. Sure they knew Kiesso to be a good, no a great loner. She just wasn't sure how Iah would like the idea of her staying alone with Kiesso, she trusted the male not to try anything though.

Tez - Dark Wolf - Age:7 - Shadow Alpha
Tez nodded taking in details of both Tumult daughter and mate. He vaguely remembered what she looked like after all it had been a long time ago. When Tumult mentioned the fact that any revenge Tez sought was a pointless matter he went ridge for a second. Memories of every lost wolf floated through his mind as they did haunting his nightmares. "To you.....this could all end up pointless, even if it costs me my life. Tumult you have no idea what we went through and for that I am glad. But you see any....ANY of those wolves of light could have set us free after that damned old alpha passed away. If we hadn't suffered so much and lost so many, if we hadn't had to kill each other to survive... Then perhaps I could have let this slide, but I as the alpha couldn't let my pack die, even if they hated me in the end. The pack is what mattered, Hito understood that...I'm sure they resent me, but they'd be dead otherwise. So as far as I can tell any blood she'd that is to happen will not be pointless. Not in the least" He red eyes glowed brighter as he had spoke, his breathing hitched. He shook himself slightly, "I will help you find your daughter, im sorry to hear you lost the others. I would have enjoyed meeting each of them. You and your family may have free passage through my packs territory whenever you need. You said you wouldn't get in my way then I will hold you to that. As for our size matter, it's probably a mix of both...but let me get a couple good meals in me and I'll still take you on." He gave Tumult a small grin as he finished. "Let's go find your daughter." He said bumping his shoulder into his friends leg before padding off towards one edge of the camp. He turned, "RUNA!!! I leave the pack in your command for now! I will return shortly!" With that he headed out, honestly he wouldn't trust many wolves in his pack to find Tumults daughter. Afraid they would attack and ask questions later, last thing he wanted was Tumult to be his enemy.
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
Freydis Freydis

Kiylo - Fire Elemental Wolf - Age:4 - Shadow Fighter
Kiylo's ears flicked forward slightly, "We? Who is we? Also I never saw you in that void... I would have remembered a wolf with your eyes " He watched Tez padded off before yelling something about Runa controlin the pack, not that he really cared. "Oh my name is Kiylo by the way...guess I should have told you my name before questioning you." He sighed slightly as she asked about why they were blood thirsty, "Well had you been in the void with us you would understand, though I'm starting to think the void you fell into was different. We had to kill our weaker packmates to survive, sure time seemed different in that dark place. But still...in that place, once a wolf was killed they never got a second chance or even their third chance....if you had someone you cared for very much and had to kill them to survive...that would make you blood thirsty. But me....I'm just loyal to my alpha, when some wolves killed my sister he was the one to help me track them down. Though he didn't touch them, I finished them both off burning then alive. I had never felt more satisfied, I know they suffered just as her." His voice twirled with sadness and pain, he greatly missed his sister and probably always would.​

Iah

Only a flick of his ears betrayed any surprise Iah felt at Storms request to stay further from the pack. But it made sense, especially after everything that happened. He nodded once. "That makes sense. Plus, if we tell the pack and not all of them take it well, then Kiesso will bean extra set of eyes to keep a lookout just in case. But I have faith our wolves will come around." Iah nodded slightly. "We should also think about naming a new Beta. Kender would be a strong choice but I feel I need his support more as a fighter.... this I will have to think on. Perhaps in a few sunrises a new Beta can be named. Just so the pack can get used to the changes we present first, and we can choose a wolf who will react well to all this news. I will need someone I can trust."
Iah glanced over to where Haldis was showing something in the undergrowth to Kiesso. She was half under a bush, haunches raised and wiggling a bit as her forepaws scrambled for something. She came back with a mouthful of some sort of plant, and her eyes sparkled as she launched into an explanation of what it was. But the young she wolf still had the herb in her maw, so her words were too muffled for Iah to hear, but Kiesso seemed to understand fine. Guess that came with practically raising the young she wolf and her siblings.
"Would you mind perhaps taking Haldis on as an apprentice in her free time? She seems to have a good grasp of the world around her, and she once treated me for an infection when I got a thorn stuck in my paw the last time they came to camp. It would not be full time, just alongside her hunter duties. Her awareness would make her a strong hunter for the pack. I'm not sure about Kiesso, however. We will need strong warriors, but he is equally good at both hunting and fighting. Had to be to keep them both alive..." Iah mused, glancing back to Storm for her input.

Runa

Runa gave a swift nod as Tez left with the stranger. She felt a hint of unease about all the strangers in the pack, but pushed it aside. She quickly finished her inspection of the dens, and noticed Kiylo still talking to the new female, the one who seemed... strangely familiar. Like there was something she was missing there. She shook her head, and moved to investigate their prey-stock.

Amunet

Amunet nodded slightly. "There were light wolves around, so we were traveling by pockets of shadow. I wished to meet the dark wolves. But the darkness locked us in all the same. In all my time there, I never saw another wolf besides my sister." She listened and nodded slightly when he finished speaking about his sister, a sign of understanding. "I too have siblings lost to me. I have not seen my brother in many a moon. We sneaked out to see the dark wolves, and we got stuck in the shadow before we could come back. He must have been worried..."
Amunet glanced up to see the familiar wolf approaching, the she wolf who had been left in charge.
"Kiylo, don't you have better things to do?" she said a bit snappishly, and Amunet was suddenly on her paws, fang bared in a snarl. If the she wolf was surprised, she didn't show it. "And just who are you?" the she wolf added.
Amunet held the females gaze, refusing to break first. "My name is Amunet. and you?" She said with an underlying snarl.
The she wolf flicked her tail, the only sign of agitation. "I am Runa, Beta of this Pack. So show some respect," she said, before launching herself at the smaller female.
Amunet quickly dropped low and rolled, so as Runa went to land on her, her hind legs went up and caught the Beta in the belly, throwing her off balance and flying off her mark. While Runa was turning on Amunet again, Amunet's roll remained fluid so she was back on her paws and launching at the Beta in no time.
The two scrabbled back and forth, equally matched. But it didn't take long to see the claws and fangs were not breaking skin. Finally, Runa overcame Amunet, the smaller female pinned under Runa's paws, Runa's maw at her throat. But Runa quickly stepped back, her eyes glittering with adrenaline and fire. Amunet was on her paws in seconds, but calmly sat, as if nothing had happened. "You are a worthy Beta," she said respectfully. Runa chuckled softly. "Where did you learn some of those moves? I have not seen them before," she said.
Amunet's eyes had a sparkled to them. "Oh, here and there," she said evasively. Runa chuckled slightly, and the two she wolves just then seemed to remember Kiylo as well.
They looked over to him with strangely similar wolfish grins, which quickly disappeared from Runa's as she gazed upon the male. She turned her attention to Amunet. "You are here to be healer?" she asked. Amunet nodded. "Is that all you do?" Runa said, almost cryptically.
"I am well versed in many arts," Amunet said simply. Runa nodded.
"Kiylo, go with this she wolf to collect more herbs. Keep a watch for any Starlight wolves while you are out. We have much to do for this pack before the fighting starts," Runa calmly said, then flicked her tail and turned, going back to her patrol of the camp.
Amunet turned her gaze to Kiylo. "Shall we?" she asked, as if the entire situation hadn't gone through a complete 360 in what seemed like mere moments.

Hawke

The Starlight camp seemed to be waiting for something, anything to break. It was like there was a fine line between wolves who knew things, and wolves who didn't. He noticed Kender, Jay, and Iah talking, and not long after Iah left for a patrol, he assumed. He wondered just what the Beta was planning, especially with their Alphas gone so long. He was about to follow when Selrin seemed to burst through the clearing, nearly running over Kender and Kaluii.
"Is everyone okay?" Hawke asked as he approached, noticing a bit of stiffness but everyone still seemed to have their heads on.

TheDarkLord TheDarkLord VeiledPariah VeiledPariah BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Xan - Starlight Fighter

Water still dripping from his sodden fur, Xan padded back to the Starlight Camp. "Damn this white coat..." he mumbled to himself, having to wash every day just to keep looking clean was a blessing and curse, I mean, at least he smelled decent, mostly, and he got some alone time to think about the condition his pack was in. Having the Alpha's gone for so long had put everyone in a state of unrest, what's a pack without a hierarchy? He knew Iah was standing in for the Alpha's, but unless it was made official, or the Alphas came back, the unrest would likely escalate. His belly felt tight with anxiety, when he tried to look into the future it was just too uncertain to put any faith into it. And with Iah being the Alpha, there would have to be a new Beta. Xan had always had his eyes on that position, not because he was power hungry, but because he cared for his pack deeply and just wanted to help make them great again. Some would say he was too soft to make the hard decisions a Beta needs to make sometimes, but he always shook them off. If it meant the wellness of his pack, he would do anything.
Voice's reached his ears as he approached the camp, he shook his head to get rid of his misgivings, un-clenched his jaw and tried to look relaxed, there was no point adding to the stress everyone was in. His first step into the clearing was greeted with commotion, and he went to go stand by Hawke's side, "Causing trouble?" He asked with an easy chuckle, sweeping his eyes over Selrin, Kender and Kaluii.

-----

Nyxia - Shadow Hunter

Tearing sounds echoed around the small cave Nyxia was in as she ripped apart the rabbit that had been unfortunate enough to cross her path. It wasn't a clean or quick kill, she had languidly hearded to poor thing into the cave before playing with it until it had died of fright. Rabbits were so fragile, their hearts quick to give out, so if you wanted to have fun with one you had better make it quick.
After gobbling down the last few morsels of what was left, Nyxia stretched, her claws digging gouges into the soft cave floor. "I'd better head back.." She rasped, it was getting dark and no doubt she'd get a earful if she disappeared all day. She was meant to be helping Kiylo with den building, but she'd skipped out. Oh well.
Blood still wetting her maw, she broke into a light jog towards the camp. Upon her arrival, new scents assaulted her nose, the acrid smell of burning from the new dens, and the unfamiliar stench of a stranger. Her lip automatically curled, showing long canines, and her fur bristled as she swept the camp for the newcomer. A she wolf, looking ruffled after an obvious scuff with Runa but they both seemed relaxed now, Nyxia twitched her tail and put her teeth away, Oh great, she thought bitterly to herself, more stupid pups getting on my nerves.
Head held high, she stalked past the group, nodding to Runa as she went but ignoring the others, and went to inspect Kiylos den work.

Freydis Freydis BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Runa

Runa eventually made her away around until she came to the same cave it seemed Nyxia was inspecting. Runa felt the fur along her hackles tingle as she scented the blood, that of prey, but she bit back her snarl. The wolves should be working together to rebuild the pack, and sharing kills with those who had not gone out yet. But Runa also knew that any prey would be tempting right now, especially since it was the first time in a long time any of them had eaten real meat, not wolf meat.
"Find anything interesting on your patrol?" Runa's voice was even, but she was curious over the she wolves reason for not helping with den building. Perhaps there was something in the forest to be wary of.

Sshortcakez Sshortcakez

Nyxia - Shower Hunter

Nyxia pointedly avoided looking at her beta and poked her snout further into the den, squinting in the dim light to find something she could pick at and huffing when she found everything in order. She could sense Runa's disapproval and she was expecting a lot more than one question, though the tone of voice read like the beta wanted to say more. "Nothing interesting..." The she wolf started vaguely, aware of the scent of rabbit on her, "It seems like all the strays I could've come across ended up in the camp anyway." Nyxia flashed a toothy grin before returning to her normal expression of disdain, catching a glimps of the new comer, "I shall go give a warm welcome later.." She mumbled almost to herself before turning to Runa "Anything you need me to do before night comes?"

Freydis Freydis

Runa

Runa's gaze looked over to where Amunet was standing. "She is to be the healer," Runa said, her tone flat. "So if you want to have your wounds treated when you talk back to the wrong wolf, I wouldn't recommend getting on her bad side."
When she asked if there was anything she could do, Runa scoffed slightly. "And would you actually do it if I asked you to do something?" She said pointedly. "Since you would rather run in the woods and feed yourself instead of helping the pack become stronger?" Runa said it more as a statement than a question, her tone still oddly flat. Her red and gold eyes seemed to start to glow as the light was fading, and there was a reddish gold glow around the edges of her coat, flickering like fire.​

Nyxia - Shadow Hunter

Nyxia felt unease roil in her belly, Healers made her nervous, they could kill you as easily as they could heal you. "Trusting a new comer with all our lives after knowing her 5 seconds? You must have lots of confidence." Her tone was casual, but the glint in her eyes and the quirk in her smile hinted at her actual feelings. Trying to get a rise out of the beta was a bad idea and one small voice in Nyxia tried to tell the rest of the wolf, but she was stubborn and bored, the rabbit had provided minimal entertainment, and the clashing of tongues was her favourite pastime. "Of course I would do it, and the rabbit was a skinny, pathetic thing, it hardly dented my hunger let alone anyone else's. If a she wolf gnawing on bones and trying to have some alone time offends you, then of course I'll stop doing that right away." She fully turned to face Runa now, in the shadow if the sunset her eyes seemed alive in a body of shadow, the smile she gave was a fake one, but the small amount of heat she let out of her pads to scorch the ground beneath her wasn't, the smoke rose up and curved around her muzzle, moving with the breath she let out.​

Runa

Runa gave a short huff of amusement. "That one? She would not be able to kill us or do us harm," she said, looking over to Amunet again before leveling her gaze back on Nyxia as she spoke about the rabbit.
"If you are such a good hunter, if you deserve to call yourself a hunter, you could have easily brought back something worth eating," Runa said, more of a statement than anything else. There wasn't anything condescending in her voice, nor did she seem surprised or alarmed by the she-wolfs fire. Runa herself was a shadowfire element, and it didn't worry herself one bit. She flicked her tail slightly. "You might as well make yourself useful, and help Amunet with gathering herbs, and anything else she needs done. There is a war coming, after all," Runa said, turning away and padding towards a higher rise where she could sit and overlook the going ons of the pack.​

lumi_lvlhead-png.444154
There was a moment of silence from Tumult as he felt remorse for the wolves that lost their lives in the void. He couldn't help but think of how he could have help avoid all that suffering, just by asking his wife. "If you use that logic...then I am guilty as well. My wife and I could have freed you with ease but I couldn't bear the thought of my mate being harmed. I'm sure every wolf in the Starlight pack felt the same. How would they chose to sacrifice one of their own even for so many. I am not excusing them nor myself, I am just giving their side of things to consider. I gave my word on not interfering and I will hold to it. Thank you for your generosity toward me and my family." He walked with Tez out of the pack and on the hunt for his daughter. This was just something that Tumult could not have predicted to happen. He never thought he would see his old friend again, nor be walking and talking with him like this either. Catching up as if no time had passed between the pack brothers. "How much light wolf blood was needed to release the seal?" he asked a bit solemnly. He had to know just if he could have freed his brothers or if he really was just a coward.

The two wolves walked side by side, Tumult sniffed the air and howled to try and get her to hear him and call back bu there was nothing. She never replied back and this worried him to no end. He loved his mate and daughter more than anything in the universe. He would sacrifice anything for them, even his own life. "She has never not responded to my calls like this. This is why her mother and I are so worried. She is my only child and I don't know if we can have any more pups. My poor little princess." He looked to Tez with a pleading look in his eyes, "I'll help our pack hunt however much you need, but I need your abilities. I only have strength and heightened seances. I have no special abilities beyond those. Is there anything you can do to help me find her as an alpha?" he asked.

Selrin shook her head slightly, "S-sorry it's just Sto....er I was just in a rush to get back here." She said quickly, hoping no one would bother asking where she had been. "Do you know where Iah is, I really need to talk to him." She said looking between the male wolves, her ears flattened. She wondered how the pack would take things, also how Iah would.

Kender looked over Selrin before padding closer to her, "You....smell funny." His eyes roamed over the she wolfs body looking for something, "Oh yeah well thanks....I forget your such a nice wolf Kender" "Hey I'm a fighter for the pack and I smell not one but two different scents on you....I'm concerned, not being rude. Though I guess I could have said that a bit differently." Selein shook her head glanced to Kaluii, "Are you okay, I really didn't mean to run over you...."
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
TheDarkLord TheDarkLord

She nodded, "I don't mind, but that's only if she needs help. From what I've seen Haldis is a pretty smart wolf. Not to mentioned n her strength alone amazes me. Kiesso, might make for a better fighter at this point. While he is good at hunting he isn't to comfortable around so many wolves which could cause a problem in a hunt. We don't want any of them get hurt." Her eyes moved back to Iah and she moved closer pressing her face into the fur of his neck. "I am extremely grateful to Kiesso, if it hadn't been for him I probably would have rushed into camp and gotten kill." She whispered taking in Iah's familiar scent to calm her nerves. "I'm not sure who should be made as the new beta, I will leave it to you. Kender, is a strong fighter, but I don't think he'd have the heart to be strict when needed to his fellow pack members. Kaluii and Selrin are our best hunters, so we need them there. Xan, is a strong wolf, both in his skills and personality, I suppose I'd wait to see how he took the news. I'm sure once he hears it he will come to you with ideas to help the pack. But keep in mind just because I've stepped down from alpha doesn't mean I'm going to just leave you hanging. You can come to me anytime and rant if you want..." She said softly before pulling back and once again looking at him.
Mentioned: Sshortcakez Sshortcakez

Tez sighed once again, sure he could see the small point that Tumult had made. It was a small one, because once again, to him it was as he said one wolf for many others. It wasn't like death was the end of them, they each had chances to be reborn. "All of the wolves blood...not that it matters. I may have killed her quickly but she didn't seem very alive to begin with. Not to mention she was already hurt, but the deal was that all the wolves blood had to soak into that black ground. I never did make sure if she got another chance at life. I've been too busy gathering my pack." He glanced around, "I I have have us travel through pockets of shadows in case she is trying to hide from you. We can move silently not be smelled, sensed or seen, but we can smell and see." He gave Tumult a small grin, "Traveling that way will probably go faster as well... especially if we end up having to go into Starlight Pack lands..." He said didn't really like the last thought, but if it was to help an old friend then he wouldn

Kiylo shrugged a bit, not caring much for Runa being bossy. He had sat back watching the fight between the two females with a small smile. They didn't seem to want to hurt each other, but test. He hadn't been surprised when Runa came out on top though. He chuckled as Runa ordered him to go with Amunet to collect herbs. "We shall, I still want to talk to you. So you said the only wolf you've been with since was your sister. Where is she, I mean I feel you two wouldn't split if you've been trapped together." He said padding alongside the female, he glanced to her, "By the way...you were pretty cool back there not many wolves even last that long against Runa." He chuckled slightly as he looked back to the pack.​

Last edited:
Nez looks to the side at Ruki as she talked , nodding slightly as he sighs , " thin is ... I like serenity and all but... my heart truly belongs to you ... " he looks down unsure of her response " I never really died or anything but I just kinda... went through a change and became a different wolf ... a metamorphosis if you call it .... I just feel so lost and confused right now...." he looks down a bit sad still as he plays with his paws a bit nervous but more liking the playing paws as it's not entertaining

Ruki - Water/Dark Wolf - Age:4 - Shadow Hunter
Ruki frowned slightly glancing to the ground, "B-but I heard you two....I mean I didn't mean to. I just I wanted you to be one of the first to eat my first kill and you weren't there so I went hunting for you. And you were with her...anyways, she matches you way better now." Her ears twitched as she glanced over to him, "I've liked you for a while, but I'm just a hunter, your the son of an alpha. I'm not that pretty as is anyways not like the other she wolf." She shifted from paw to paw, she had never really had much confidence in herself other than when hunting. Hunting had always been her dream, that and to become the lead hunter. She glanced at him before moving closer and nuzzling his neck, "Don't get me wrong I am really happy to hear you say those words. But I think you might need a bit of time to actually decide who it is you truly like. I don't mind waiting at all for you to sort your feelings, I just don't want you to choose me and then regret it later." She said softly before stepping back her lilac colored eyes staring at him gently.
Lenny2000 Lenny2000
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel (mentioned)

Nez starts to growl as he was mentioned about alpha , which reminded him of his dark past, making his eyes flare up as he starts to walk away , as thenight starts to almost turn day , he will vanish until night as he doesent have much time left.

He doesent really know what or who to choose as he is terrible in these decisions but he looks back at her , listening to her final words before the sun broke out from over the horizon , blazing into Rukis eyes . By the time her eyes would adjust to the sun that was blazing at her he vanished completely without a trace ,

His true self only reforms back at the darkest of caverns where no one ever goes to but is lit by blue glowing moss , he cannot live in the sunlight and will only appear back when the moon rises, for the time being he sighs and whimpers lightly as it feels like he is In one of the punishments of the rings of Hadrian , loneliness

lumi_lvlhead-png.444154
"I see....but you know...there is no garentee that the wolf that sacrificed themselves would get a second chance. I couldn't bear the thought of that being the end of my mate. doubt any of the Starlights would give up any of their loved ones for a pack that rivaled their power. It's natural to want to protect those you love. Though, we never gave them a real reason to hate us. The Starlight Alpha was extremely cruel to make the seal such. Had he no so many things would have been different. So many would be alive right now and this war wold not have to begin. I wonder if he did this on purpose just to start a war because of his own prejudice." he said with a sigh and let that topic drop then. He didn't want to think of a path they could not take. Instead he focused on finding his daughter.

"I never did like that ability of jumping through shadows. It may be because I was never able to obtain that gift because of my size." he said with a bit of a pout but another thought crossed his mind, "Though when it comes to strength and size, you've always had the other end of the stick. That may be why you're so good at using the shadows and abilities. I guess size matters when it comes to shadow. The smaller you are the easier it is to hide." he teased the alpha a little like when they were pups.

With a bit of reluctance he fallowed Tez through the shadows. It felt so strange to be in the darkness again. He never really had to hide like this before and he hadn't run into many other dark wolves that were spared the seal so he had not done this in a very long time. He could not help it. Every time he jumped out of the shadows he had to shake his body as if he was doused with water and shaking off as much as possible. "Traveling by shadow....It's so strange to me now. It's like I was never part of the pack and my nerves are jagged after each shift. I think....if I had stayed with the pack...I would have been one of the first to fall in the void. I shudder to think if my mate had joined in the void with me and how my daughter might have grown if at all." he could not help but think of how if things had happened differently how his life would have changed and how many lives would have been traded. It broke his heart to think like this. He had to find Serenity soon to put his racing mind at ease. He didn't care if they ran into the Starlight pack, he just wanted his mate and child safe.

b67e30430292b1876ddd6b872f55d7db-png.443807
Tranquility ran through the trees, sing all her abilities to try and find her missing pup. Her only child. Sure, she could have tried for more, and she did, but all results were the same so far. Right now, she only had her one child and if she was taken from her, or changed, she would never forgive herself or the one whom harmed her. She knew that her old pack were not too far from here, but she feared she would be rejected because of her mate and her child would be harmed if they found her because of her dark half. She had to take a chance and see if they would have seen her. Maybe they would have been kind because she looks like a light wolf? She hoped so but the possibility that it was not the case made her speed up her strides. She had to get to the Starlight pack and beg them to help her.

Her paws gently padded the ground as she ran and leaped over branches and roots. Using the abilities she had honed as a pup to speed her along the way. She sniffed the air to help guide her on her way to her old pack. She even howled out loud to announce her presence to them so they would not find her as a threat. She still remembered the old alpha and his unforgiving ways. She wondered if he had passed his mantle yet. She hoped so. Not that she absolutely hated the old alpha, but she feared him and what he would have done to her, her mate and her pup.

She eventually made it to the edge of the pack grouping. She came to a slow walk, her head slightly lowered and her tail slightly tucked between her legs, hanging loosely down in a submissive and non-threatening stature. She knew just how strong the pack had gotten and didn't want to bring their wrath upon her family. She didn't know if things had changed since her departure some years ago. She used to be one of the gifted wolves in the pack. One of the better hunters but her love for the pure dark wolf changed her and made her more independent and strong-willed. Her relationship with him made her wiser and more noble while she remained in the pack and it made her want to learn more and teach others more. However, when the old alpha had found out, she had to either leave the pack or leave her mate. She made her choice and never looked back till now. Now she was back and was going to ask for their help in finding her daughter. Her only child of light and dark. She glanced around and saw that most had given her a variety of looks. Ranging from surprised, disgust, joy, confusion, intrigue and suspicion. Instead of letting their looks and glares effect her she made her way to where the alpha should be and hoped to find him there. When she saw the young wolf around her daughter's age she couldn't believe her eyes. Was this really their new alpha? He was so young. She straightened up a little bit and made herself known.

She bowed her head a little for a bit, "Greetings, alpha," she started, "I am Tranquility. I hope you don't mind my trespassing into your territory too much. I am only passing through." she didn't want to say why she was here yet as she didn't know if she would be attacked or not because of the scent of her mate upon her.

Freydis Freydis

17db427064e1d37ef816d302ed16894f-female-werewolves-fantasy-wolf2-png.443988
Being alone for the first time in her life, Serenity was terrified. She lay down where she stood and started to whimper. Her head on her paws and her ears back. Her long, fluffy, white tail curled around her. She had been up all night and as the sun began to creep over the very tips of the trees in the horizon's expansive reach. The dark, cold night sky that had once been littered with stars and illuminated by the bright and elegant moon gave way to the burning reds and warm orange. he soft yellows inching in after not too long. Eventually the bright ball of burning light, so many miles away from the green and life-carrying ball of soil, water and magma. The light gently trickled through the canopy's branches decorated with bright green leaves. The light's embrace brought a different kind of life that the moon could not comprehend. It's innocence and warmth were completely different from the moon's mysterious veil. The moon's glow may be dimmer, but the love it gave was no lesser than the bright sun. The lone mixed wolf felt best during the twilight hours but right now, for the first time in her life, she just felt tired. She had never stayed awake for so long before and because of this she didn't have the energy to get back up or use her abilities to get back. She didn't like traveling by shadow. It always sent a shiver down her spine.

Instead of pushing herself beyond her limits, she let herself just lay there beside a large tree. There was water near by and the food was plentiful if she could hunt right now. She closed her eyes and let the sounds of the world fade away. She let her mind wander and drift from reality. Her consciousness slipped away from her as the darkness receded into daylight. In her dreams she was shown her heart's desires and the people she loved. They called for her but she could not catch up to them. Instead, they constantly moved further out of her reach. After they were out of sight she started to fall as if she fell into a cavern under her feet. Tumbling, unable to turn herself upright. Her heart raced and as her eyes remained closed she whimpered. She whined softly as her paws twitched. She was so desperate to move that her body strained to obey the dulled commands. In this state, would she be found by friend or foe?

@Open

As nez is stuck in this cave he sighs softly writing poems alone about his history so far as he pins it to one of the blue moss covered walls. Sighing softly he looks at it before he howls loudly in sorrow and confusion unaware that his howls could be heard by serenity nearby.

There once was a wolf of shadows,
That lived in sin and darkness,
He was evil and heartless,
That deserved to be in the gallows.

Once he was free to light,
What an awe it was to be ,
Now the only thing he seems to fight,
Is the darkness within thee.

He met a young beauty,
In awe she is to inspire,
The girl seem to fuel his desire,
Now in love with the cutie.

A crush finds on the couple,
Broken hearted and hurt,
She ran without being alert,
And her foot hurt as it is supple.

After the two depart ,
He offered her to join him,
But her feelings were to the brim,
Yet this broke his heart.

Now he is anew,
With white glimmering pelt,
So soft no one has ever felt,
Yet his mind is thin sinew.

Stuck in love between the two,
He doesent have a clue,
The time to choose was due
But he knew his love was for you ..❤️❤️

((This is a poem about serenity and Ruki with zen of the following story that has been going so far SerenityAngel SerenityAngel BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ))

Iah

Iah smiled softly, licking Storms ear. He enjoyed the moment, but too soon the weight of everything came crashing back down. "A fighter sounds best for Kiesso," he finally said. "Everything else it seems we will have to wait and see," he sighed.
He gestured Kiesso over, and the male plodded away from Haldis to join Storm and Iah. "Sup?" he said causally and Iah blinked at him for a moment before letting out a soft bark of laughter.
"I need a favor. Can you get Kender, Jay, and maybe one other? A hunter most likely..." Iah trailed off for a moment. "It would probably be best to have a bit more of a united front when we go back. Have some wolves we know are on our side just in case... it all goes to hell," Iah's tone was a bit grim, but there was a sparkle in his eyes. He loved a challenge and an adventure, and this, for sure, was one.

Kiesso & Haldis

Kiesso nodded, looking to Storm for confirmation. But before anything was said, Haldis bounced over. "Oh, can I go? Please! Let me be useful!" She begged, her good eye bright and flickering between the three wolves. Her tail was half raised, her body quivering in excitement, but there was an air of apprehension, as if she expected to be turned down.
Haldis was excited to experience a pack, but also afraid. What if they didn't like her? What if they made fun of her because she only had one working eye? What if, what if, what if?!
Kiesso's tail brushed her flank reassuringly, but said nothing. So Haldis focused on Iah and Storm. She watched as Iah looked to Storm, then shrugged slightly. "It's your call Storm, who would you rather stay here and help us discuss?"

Hawke

Hawke flicked his ears, sniffing at the scents Kender had mentioned. But he personally had no reason to distrust Selrin, and was she about to say something about Storm?
"Where were you?" Hawke asked. Then he realized how it sounded and his ears flicked slightly back, an embarrassed look on his face.
"I-I only ask because I was wondering if you had seen my brother, Striker, while you were out. Not because I looked for you or anything, I, uh, just wanted to know if you saw Striker? Oh I said that. I mean he was supposed to meet me earlier but...." Hawke trailed off, looking at his paws. He had never been good around any female. Especially not a pretty female like Selrin. He reflected briefly on the conversation, and felt his ear tips hot with embarrassment. I'm gonna go find a nice hole in the ground to hide in now... for a few seasons.... He thought to himself.

Amunet

Amunet looked down at the ground as she padded beside Kiylo. "She... she can't be here with me right now. But she is always with me, if that makes sense." Amunet spoke softly, before she shook her head and seemed to brighten up a bit at his second comment. "Runa is a strong wolf," she agreed. "But I have been many places and learned many things, even in the Darkness. One gets used to fighting a certain style, and when faced with something new, it can often be difficult to overcome. If you noticed, she started adapting to my moves fairly quick, and copying some as she went. A lesser skilled fighter who might not have picked up on that would have found it a lot harder to beat me," Amunet spoke without any hint of arrogance, only matter of fact. She spoke as a wolf who knew her strengths and weaknesses, and had long learned how to use them to her advantage. "I was studying her too, as we fought. She has quick reflexes, which is something she needs since shes smaller. She can't throw her weight around like a bigger wolf might. She had to use wit and speed to win, to confuse and unbalance a larger fighter. It doesn't matter how much muscle you have if you can't pin your enemy down," she chuckled. She seemed happier to talk about fighting and technique, and happy to be off the subject of her sister for the moment.

Runa

Runa watched Amunet and Kiylo pad off together and sighed, realizing they didn't know she was sending Nyxia with them. She looked back to the tumultuous she wolf, her eyes narrowed for a moment, before she looked back over to where Amunet and Kiylo were headed. They seemed.... well, simply, to like each other. Runa thought to herself a moment about Tez. They had barely had time to talk since coming out of the Darkness and she couldn't figure out the swirl of emotions inside of her.
She looked up to the sky and sighed, thinking of her earlier meeting with the Light she wolf. It hadn't been what she had expected. There wasn't much in the Darkness that had surprised Runa. She knew exactly who and what she was in the darkness. Out here... She wasn't so sure. It had been a long time since she had padded through the forests, a young wolf with dreams and hopes for the future. Looking around the pack, seeing what the Darkness had made so many of them... And seeing that new wolf, Amunet... She had been in the Dark too, but her spirit was unbroken. She seemed as at peace in this world as she did among the Shadows.
Runa couldn't help but wonder why she didn't feel the same peace. Should she not be happy to be back? She couldn't miss the harsh life they had. Where every day was a fight for survival, where her pack was also prey, to one another. But at the same time.... At least there she knew who and what she was. There was one path- Death. Out here? Not so much...​

Kaluii
Kaluii's eyes opened abruptly ending his brief nap which was intended to be sleep however was seemed to be cut short by Jay's voice.
The exhausted hunter sighed irritably but worked to a standing position nonetheless that is until he was toppled over by Selrin the huntress he let out a gruff exhale but quickly rebounded back to his paws.

"Selrin....It's fine, he is probably by the kill, Jay im ready to head out when you are"
The hunter expressed as he blinked his tired eyes a few times and shook out his fur to remove the dust and bits of grass that resided on it.
The male had never appreciated the others attitude towards him but regardless of that he simply shrugged it off not in the mood to let it bother him and make it a bigger deal than it was.
Kaluii moved to kanders side awaiting to find out their destination for this patrol they were heading on.
Freydis Freydis
TheDarkLord TheDarkLord

Selrin nodded glancing to Hawke, "I was walking along the border of the pack lines and no I haven't seen Striker. He wasn't around when I was looking around. Do you want me to help you look for him, seems the others are going on patrol as is so we can all do that and look for Striker at the same time." Her tail wagged slightly as she glanced to each male, it seemed Jay, Kaluii, and Kender were going to go off together on patrol. "That would leave you and I to go looking in a different direction Hawke. Um if you don't mind that is, we could split up if it makes you uncomfortable." She said looking between the male wolves, her ears flattened slightly. She wanted to warn them to be extra careful, but then she'd have to explain herself.

Kender nodded, "We can keep and eye out for Striker." He didn't mind, it would give him something else to think about. Other than their peaceful pack life being over as it was. He huffed slightly, "What's the matter, if you don't want to help you don't have to." Kender shook his head, "Not that, I just have a lot on my mind." He glanced to Jay as he said that wondering if Jay felt the same way he was feeling.
TheDarkLord TheDarkLord

She sighed softly, "I'm sorry about all of this Iah..." HShe meant it, with every fiber in her body, she hadn't wanted him to feel the pressure of alpha. Especially not like this, if she had ever went to step down it wouldn't have been like this but gradually. "I think Haldis would be the best option, she isn't as threatening at least not on first sight. And they know, I don't think any other wolves would give much thought to a lone female." She couldn't help her wolfish grin at how excited Haldis was. "But I will leave it to you two to decide, the pack is a bit familiar with you two so either of you should work. Also we need to catch them before they head out...I can imagine Kender wanting to go on a patrol with the information he has." She said softly looking from Iah to Kiesso. Storm turned as a white female walked up to them, it made her miss her white and black marked coat. The female seemed rather desperate and it made Storms heart ache for some reason. And made her forget she was no longer the alpha of the pack or it's lands. "What's wrong for you to so openly barge through the Starlight Pack lands."

Tez shrugged, "If the wolf knew they hadn't used any of their chances to be revived then I'm sure they would have been fine..." He said as they used his shadow to move around the forest. "Also I don't think it's size,Zenter just how deep of an understanding you have of these powers..." He knew his friend was only trying to crack a joke but Tez's mind wondered. He wndered what kind of child Zen would have turned out to be had he not been raised in such a place. "I am rather envious that my son did not have the same chance that your daughter had...he was born in the darkness, maybe he resents me for that..."

Kiylo nodded giving a small chuckle, "We all have our strengths and weaknesses, like my strength is my brute Force and powers. Weaknesses is the same thing, sometimes I get to riled up and mess up. Though that hasn't happened in a long while..." As he spoke the scar across his eye ached slightly as thoughts of his sister filled his mind. He shook them away as best as he could, "By the way... Whatherbs are you needing? Describe them and I can probably take you to them. Probably....no promises."

Ruki glanced around sharply as Next disappeared on him, had she once again upset him. She glanced to her paws, perhaps she wasn't meant for him if all she knew how to do was upset him. She began to walk through the woods, unsure of how far or where she was even headed. A semi familiar scent came to her and she picked up her pace. She came across the female that Nez had so quickly fallen for, the she wolf was whimpering in her sleep. "Um...hey....hey!!! You okay??" Her ears pinned against her head as she stayed a good distance from the female should she try to attack. Ruki honestly had nothing against the pretty she wolf, if she had been a male she'd probably have fallen for her at first sight as well. But Ruki was a female and only felt, special feelings for Nez...​

Hawke

Hawke brightened at Selrin's words. He glanced at the other males, before nodding. "Yes please, I haven't seen him since yesterday and I'm worried," he replied. "Who knows what could happen to him? I mean these woods are safe but maybe there is a bear!" Hawke said in ignorance of the past few days events.
His tail was wagging slightly, not that he noticed, as he looked to the other males. "Which way are you going?" he asked. "We will go the opposite!"

Iah

Iah was about to reply when a random female seemed to appear out of the brush. He quietly nodded for Haldis to go, before turning and taking up a strong position beside Storm. He didn't say anything about her acting as Alpha, but rather, he stood at her side as an equal.
He felt bad. The she wolf looked so... desperate. What was she looking for?
Kiesso moved closer to Storm's other side, also blocking the way Haldis had slipped through the trees. The she wolf didn't seem very dangerous... at first glance. But life as a loner had taught both Iah and Kiesso not to trust their first instincts.
"Do you need help?" Iah asked softly, tempering Storm's demand with a kind look. But Kiesso was still standing sharp guard at their sides, ready for any signs of attack or danger.​

Haldis

Haldis slipped through the brush when the commotion started, trusting Iah, Kiesso and Storm to handle it. She realized quickly that she would have to loop back to get to the camp. So she carefully skirted the outside, and headed back down familiar paths.
She also realized this was the first time in a long time she was truly alone.
She shook her head clear of the thoughts and broke into a sprint. When she reached the den area, she slowed, Walking out into the open as if she had every right to be there. Thankfully she saw Kender ahead, and called out to him. "Kender!" she said in greeting, a smile on her maw as she approached. She walked with confidence yet ease, as if this were already her home.
She quickly slipped to his side and said softly "It's time, Iah wants to see you."
She looked up and saw a positively huge brown wolf staring at her, and she almost flinched.
"Who are you?" He asked, a bit of a growl and suspicion in his voice. Haldis straightened her spine and stared him down.
"None of your business. I am here for Kender, not you," she replied, words as sharp as fangs.
His eyes narrowed before he broke out in to a grin. "You have got some sharp teeth and a sharper tongue little she wolf. My names Hawke," he said brightly, as if he hadn't seemed a large looming menace moments before.
Haldis considered him suspiciously, before replying "My name is Haldis."
Hawke looked sad for a moment. "You haven't happened to see a wolf that kind of looks like me, goes by Striker, have you?" he asked, a bit of desperation in his tone.
Haldis shook her head no, and Hawke sighed, looking back to the other female there.

Amunet

Amunet smiled slightly. "I will know when I come across them," she said softly. "I also want to look around the territory as we go as well."
She gazed around, smiling softly as she listened to the sounds of the forest. "It must not have been easy in the dark for you either," Amunet said. "It seemed to last forever, and yet only a moment. It was... a long time."

lumi_lvlhead-png.444154
"I"m sure he doesn't resent you, Tez." Tumult tried to console his long-time friend. As they walked he began to think as well and the deeper in thought he became, the more worried he got. His fears and regrets fallowed and nearly swallowed him. "The darkness....is no place to have a pup. But from what I know of you, Tez, you did the best you could and no one can fault you for that, not even your son." he wished there was more he could say or do to put his friend at ease but his own heart was becoming heavy. "It's not as easy or pleasant as you make it sound. There was a lot of trouble with it as well, but yes, Serenity did have more opportunities and light than your son. She is very lucky in that regard. She is lucky to even be alive. I guess both of our children are. We were both lucky to even HAVE a child to worry about."

As the two continued to search the forest for his Tumult's only daughter he began to think that she really ran away for some reason and this terrified him. Why would she run away? Was it something he did or said? Was something pulling her away from him? He would not allow such thoughts to take over his mind. He didn't want to think that his child was intentionally staying away from him and her mother. Especially when there was absolutely no reason for her to run away in the first place. He would find her, no matter what.

b67e30430292b1876ddd6b872f55d7db-png.443807
Tranquility bowed her head and lifted her front right paw in greeting and respect to the two strong leaders. "My name is Tranquility. My mate and I request permission to search through your territory. We are not intending to hunt or steal food, we are only looking for our daughter. She has gone missing and we can't find her. I just want your permission to search for her through your lands." the white wolf pleaded as properly as she could but the desperation still permeated her voice. She was worried about her child and how she would fare on her own. Any number of things could have happened to her and these thoughts kept Tranquility fearful and anxious. "We won't intrude long and we mean no harm. My mate and I just want to find our daughter." What she hoped would happen was that she would be given permission but she didn't know how these wolves worked anymore.

"She has white fur with pale blue streaks down her sides with teal markings on her cheeks. She's very fast and very stubborn. Have you by chance, seen her?" She worried how the Starlight pack would react. She had to run away from them previously because of the alpha that was in charge at the time and what he did was unforgivable and knowing what he had planned she had to run away with her mate before things got really, really bad. Now with a new alpha, she didn't know how they would react. Would this new alpha be the same or would he be more forgiving? Either way she was on her guard and would not let any of them push her around or chase her off. She had to find her daughter, no matter the cost.

Freydis Freydis

17db427064e1d37ef816d302ed16894f-female-werewolves-fantasy-wolf2-png.443988
Serenity's head shot up and she yelped as if she had been hit or bitten. She wasn't alert at the moment and didn't want to seem a threat to whomever found her. She was tempted to roll onto her side into submission but when she realized that the one that found her meant her no harm she just lay her head down a bit with a relieved sigh. She took a few deep breaths to calm back down before looking at the female again and realized whom she was talking to. "You! You're that female that Zen was with. Wow. You're a lot prettier up close." she complimented with a smile. One that was still riddled with sadness and fear from the dream she had. "I mean, you were very pretty from a distance but....wow. You dark fur is amazing. The white markings make you look so stunning. Your eyes are so bright. Wow. Such a pretty violet. I can see why he likes you so much. A wolf like me doesn't stand even a snowflake's chance in summer." she then realized she was thinking out loud and blushed a little. "S-sorry. I don't have much of a filter." she told the female and hoped that she would not judge her too much for her words.

It was then that she realized that she was alone and Zen was no where near. Not even a feint whiff of his scent was detectable. When she remembered that she was asked a question she blushed a little and looked away. "Y-yeah....I'm alright....physically anyway. I'm just lost. I have no idea where I am or how to get back to my family. I was trying to find Zen but....the portal closed behind him and I wasn't fast enough. I don't know where he went and I can't pick up his scent. Though, I guess he was with you. I guess I was unnessisary and unwanted. I'll be on my way I guess. I don't want to go back to sleep and face that nightmare again." she was talking to herself mostly at this point. She got up from her laying position and shook her fur out of any dust or dew that had clung to her soft and bright white fur with its light blue streaks down her sides. "Um....We haven't been introdused, have we?" She then sat down calmly, "My name is Serenity. What's yours?" She didn't seem to care at all that the wolf in front of her was female or a dark wolf at all. She just saw another wolf she could possibly talk to. Maybe even be a friend. That wouldn't be so bad, would it?

Iah

Iah felt his heart soften. He, too, knew what it was like to lose a loved one- he had lost two. His sisters fates still made him wake up in the middle of the night, hackles up from a terrible dream about them dead or dying. The uncertainty still loomed, and made him all the more protective and willing to fight for his wolves.
He saw the softness in the females gaze, and looked over to Storm and Kiesso. Kiesso was more of an open book it seemed- he could see the sadness in the males gaze. Iah figured Kiesso was thinking of how he would feel if he lost Haldis. He had always had a deeper connection to the young she wolf that he had raised, more so than her siblings that had left.
But Iah didn't want a strange female who smelled slightly of dark wolf roaming his territory alone, but neither did he want to leave Storm alone. Especially not when there were plans afoot.
Finally, Iah nodded, stepping forward slightly. "I know what its like for someone you care about to be lost. However, with the Dark wolves coming back I would prefer if I did not have a stranger roaming my territory. I am Iah, current Alpha of this pack. This is Kiesso- he will go with you."
Kiesso looked over to Iah, and nodded slightly, indicating both that he would go and that he thought it was a smart move. Iah hoped Storm didn't feel like it was a bad idea, but Storm wanted him to be Alpha right now, and Alpha he would be.
Kiesso stepped forward, and nodded to Tranquility.
"We can do a loop of territory borders," Kiesso said, "and see if we can pick up her scent first. Easier than zig-zagging all through the territory looking for her- better to find a solid point first. If that fails, we can make our way through the territory, and see if anyone has spotted or scented her." Kiesso glanced to Iah, seeing what he thought of the plan. Iah gave a slight nod, and Kiesso gave a wolfish grin.
"Shall we, Tranquility?" Kiesso asked.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Runa

Not liking the way her thoughts were headed, Runa abruptly stood. At this point every wolf should be doing their tasks- she hoped. However, she noticed Ruki was still out of camp, and had been for a long while.
Runa headed down through camp, deciding to go on patrol for a while. If she found the she wolf, so be it. Hopefully the hunter would have prey.
Plus, with the Light wolves so close... they no doubt knew something was wrong and that there were dark wolves, the pack, free. It was best to keep an eye out.​

Selrin nodded but stopped as a she wolf walked out of nowhere demanding Kender come with her. Hawke growled at the she wolf on high alert with his brother missing, Selrin nuzzled his side, "We'll find him...Kender if the she says Iah wants you then I trust her. I think I've seen you around here once in a while, though you usually have a male with you." She turned Hawke nudging him in a different direction from sue had come from. "I didn't smell or see Striker in that direction so let's go this way." She said softly hoping Hawke would be okay, he seemed rather upset. She never had siblings so she didn't really know what kind of bond there was but she imagined it was like that of the pack bonds only deeper..

Kender nodded, "I take it things have been talked over...Jay, Kaluii, our patrol can wait. Unless either of you want to go with Selrin and Hawke. I think having another wolf with us for this though would be a smart idea." He paused glancing to Selrin and Hawke, "I'll find you guys later" Selrin stopped nudging Hawke and glanced to Kender, "If it's what I think it's about then I have a small understanding of what is going on...it was part of why I wanted to talk to Iah. Though it seems he knows..." Kender froze, "What do you mean Selrin?" Her ears pressed against her head and she looked to the ground, "I...I...um well I just came across a wolf who knew some things. Let's go Hawke..."
TheDarkLord TheDarkLord

She blushed a bit her ears going flat slightly as she glanced to Iah, "Sorry...alpha has been in my blood so long...it's going to take some getting used too." She smiled softly though when he took his role with ease nodding to Iah approvingly. He was going to make a great alpha for the pack and she knew Xan would make a great beta. "I hope you or your mate find your daughter and no harm comes to any of you." She said before turning to Kiesso, "Once you've found her daughter, do you want to meet back up here or just head into camp. By the time you find her I'm sure enough time will have passed." She really didn't know how some of the pack would react to the news. She was rather nervous about telling them everything, but it would be the best for the pack.

Tez sighed, "I wonder...he was my beta, he is very strong and quick witted. I'm very proud of him, but he took off and I haven't seen him since. I'm hoping he is just roaming around. He has my eyes and his mother's markings...." He shook his head, he knew how worried Tumult was to have came to him for help. "Don't worry I'm sure she is just lost and missing you and your mate just as much as you miss her. I'm sure she is fine."

Kiylo nodded slowly, "From the sounds of it your dark void was a bit different from the one I was in...and even though time ran normal out here it went slower." Pain filled his eyes slightly and he shook his head from the thouts of his sister. "All I can say is I survived that he'll hole even if a small part of me wishes to die. Anyways let's find those herbs your going to be needing, even if the Alpha hasn't officially said you are a part of the pack. I think your pretty much accepted and I can see Runa stepping in vouching for you as well. Seems how she is now the beta I suppose."
Freydis Freydis

Ruki coat grew warm as the she wolf gave her bunches of compliments. She glanced to the ground shifting from paw to paw "I could say the same about you, I mean your coat is beautiful....and now you and Zen...er I guess he goes by Nez now. Now you two match each other even more. I actually ran into him before he vanished, he has changed. He also told me that he loved me but I could see the confliction in his eyes." Her ears stayed pressed against her head as she padded towards the female, "Serenity, even your name matches you coat beautifully. Um...my name is Ruki, if your lost I can help you find your way back. Even if it is to my pack they won't attack if I vouched for you. And even if they were to try something I'd stick up for you." She glanced around, "Are you thirst...or hungry? You look exhausted I could go hunt something small for you and he back quickly. In that time you could rest some more and if you need water. Well..." A ball of water formed in the air next to Ruki before moving towards Serenity.​

Haldis

Her gaze turned sharply to the female who was beside the male, Hawke. For a few moments she looked at the she wolf, and her eye suddenly widened in surprise. Haldis opened her maw to say something, before quickly shutting it again. She glanced at the others. She felt find talking around Kender, but with so many other wolves she didn't know well she figured it would be best to keep her mouth shut.

Hawke

Hawke looked between the two she wolves in confusion, and shook his head. He figured he would never understand females.
"Sounds good, Selrin," Hawke said softly, sadness settling like a blanket over his coat. He couldn't explain it. All he knew was that it seemed like a shadow was settling over his shoulders, something that weighed him down. Part of him felt like he was lost, as if something integral to his life, something that held him in place, has snapped, and he was floating in space with nothing to hold him back. It was then that Hawke felt with a sad certainty that Striker was dead. His last family member in the pack was gone.

Iah

Iah smiled, flicking Storm's ear affectionately with his tail. "I understand," he said simply, and then nodded to her further words. Kiesso nodded his understanding as well.
Iah hoped everything would go smoothly. He had a feeling deep in his chest that things looked too positive. Something, somewhere, was bound to go wrong.

Amunet

Amunet smiled and nodded slightly to Kiylo. "How is the pack doing since coming out? I didn't expect Runa to be Beta," she asked. Amunet kept most of her attention on Kiylo, but as she walked it seemed small pockets of darkness were appearing and disappearing around them, usually around small clumps of herbs. When the pockets of darkness disappeared, so did some of the herbs, stuck in Amunet's shadow world

Runa

Runa was surprised to suddenly smell blood, darkness and light near the border. Her hackles raised as she slunk through the trees, peering out from the brush. She barely held in a snarl. A smaller gray she wolf, the one who carried the dark scent, was standing over the body of a large, Light male. The dark she wolf, no, mixed she wolf, was feasting upon him like he was prey. Runa suddenly felt very glad the male was not clinging to life at this point, the way the female was ripping in to him.
Runa quickly checked the status of the borders, and felt a surge of helplessness as she realized that the she wolf and light wolf were on the light side of the border. If Runa crossed to try and drive off this she wolf, it would be trespassing. And she didn't want more trouble. But the way the she wolf was just... Runa shuddered. The she wolf wasn't even really eating. She was playing with the wolfs body. Despite all the darkness Runa had been through, she couldn't bring herself to stand by while another wolf, dead or not, was being treated like less than prey.
"I, Runa, Beta of this land, demand that you stop at once and leave- or be chased off." Runa stopped from the brush, standing tall and strong as she stared down the female. The female raised her blood soaked muzzle and simply laughed.
"Runa, is it?"
Runa felt a chill at the fiendish delight in the other females voice. Something instinctive in her recoiled at it.
"Oh you and I will soon be very close..." The female said, stalking away from the dead wolf and towards Runa.
Runa noticed they were pretty matched for size, but this she wolf was older, more experienced... perhaps. Runa had spent most of her life in the darkness. That had to count for something, right?
"My names Niama, best remember it," the she wolf hissed, before suddenly leaping toward Runa. Runa prepared herself to use a defensive move, but the other female, Niama, sailed right over her and landed on Runa's other side. She gave a fierce chuckle, before dashing off in to shadow territory.
Runa snarled, launching after the female. She tried to stay as close as possible, but to her confusion the female suddenly dipped away from the path to camp. Runa put all of her strength and speed into running, but it was like chasing a ghost.
The scent trail was gone momentarily. But then she caught that strange dark/light scent with the scent of a familiar dark wolf. With a snarl Runa launched after it.
She lauched from the brush, a wild snarl, before pulling up short. Ruki was there, as well as a dark/light mixed wolf. But not the wolf she was chasing.
Runa stood panting for a minute. "Ruki, have you smelled anything? There was an intruder and a murder. I was following a Mixed scent, but it just... ended." Runa panted, but knew deep down the scent trail was truly gone and unable to be found, especially not with another Mixed here.
Then Runa shook her head and looked between the two she wolves. "And what is going on here?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back