• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starhunter OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aight so they're deffo not gonna reach the robo-raiahs, but they will attempt to if any of them get close. 99% of the Undead here are pretty much fodder (Basic Ghouls and Skeletons from various time eras, some do have weapons), maybe with an exception of like 2 or 3 being Feral Vampyres, though a swift chop to the head will do the trick. There's maybe like a dozen undead at the minimum and a couple dozen at the maximum.

They're basically just kill em however you want fodder to help pad out the fight and allow Deivyd to use them as a distraction if need be.

There are some undead animals such as wolves and rodents tossed in as well, probably toss in a single ghoulified Worg in there as well. Worgs being seven-ten foot tall monstrous wolves. (Forgot to mention that part)

Gonna write my next post up in the morning. Drowsiness is beginning to hit me... Luckily I do have an idea of what I want to go for.

Firstufall based post dude. Love that we're giving Deyvid a somewhat sympathetic backstory.

Secondofall will probably be a few rounds of the RRs fitghting before hunters arrive. Even if they're driving fast, things tend to happen very fast in combat. So realistically the RRs will have to hold out for a bit and try to keep the citizens safe. They are powerful but since Deyvid has level 999 regeneration, and the bots have no way to counter things will probably be looking pretty desperate by the time they arrive. I'm having fun RPing them kicking ass and I never got to use them in our combat RPs.

It's a shortpost but its all I need to move this plot along.

Also Rythe doesnt mention Raiah not because he's a jerk, but because he doesn't know she invented murder bots. Thats a recent development at this point in the story.

Noice post dude. Don't mind my reply being kind of short, since it was mostly Ehly's flashback which is really only something me the omniscient reader/co writer can see. Damarcus is too professional to stick his nose in his personal business though he might comment on it if he can get Aleix alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back