• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Starfox starwolf? One on one roleplay

XQueen_Of_AvalonX

Love like you
Hey everyone i really would love to do a starfox role play to a plot i had wrote 😊 im looking for someone to main wolf for this roleplay im willing to roleplay any canonX canon or Oc X canon.

Ships i personally like but not limited to
Fox X krystal
Falco X Katt
Panther x anyone ( i love roleplaying him)

Now here's the plot!

Type: Romance, hostage, trade, angst, slow burn, eventual love, capter X hostage, beauty and the beast vibes
Ships: Aurora X wolf O Donnell, fox X Krystal, Katt X falco ( any ships you'd like or even if you want to pair with canon let me know!)

Plot: Aurora is a beautiful white wolf with sparkling blue eyes and is the daughter of the king of the planet Elara she is loved and adored by many she always puts everyone before her no matter who they are its just the way she was raised. Unfortunately hard times had come to the planet of Elara between bandits coming to raid them or just attack the citizens for fun. In a desperate attempt Aurora's father king Mathias contacted and begged for wolf O' Donnell to protect the planet since the planet was in his territory. Wolf agrees as long as the king pays the fees. Of course the king accepted thus bringing peace back to the planet. Now years later the planet faces another hardship the king is running out of money and can not continue you to pay wolf and his crew. So when the time comes for Star wolf to come and collect their pay they're met with the king on his knees begging for an extension for the pay. Wolf not caring about the mans pleas takes out his blaster and threatens him to kill him where he stands if he doesn't give the money. Though being told to stay out this business Aurora quickly runs in after over hearing them and stands protectively in front of her father not caring that wolf is a dangerous man. Wolf stays silent and stares at the girl for a moment and smirks respecting the fact she stood her ground to him and tells the king in exchange for not paying he'll take his daughter instead. The king quickly trying to deny him and not wanting to lose his only daughter begs wolf not to take her. Aurora however stands her ground asking wolf to continue to defend the planet if she goes with him and to not harm her father or anyone else. he agrees to takes her away not allowing the king and princess to say goodbye to each other. The king brokenhearted , reach's out to starfox's team begging them to save his daughter from wolf and bring her back to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back