• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Star Wars: Wild Space Saga

Fantasy Flight is the new stuff: Star Wars Roleplaying. The D20 stuff was Wizards before the license went to FFG.

And your more than welcome. I'll add you to the PM so we can coordinate stuff for initial possible groups.

I definitely want to play a Droid. Probably from Edge. I want to be an ancient electronics warfare pod salvaged off some long-forgotten alien warship crashed on Lehon. Fragmented nonsensical memories of being much larger and more powerful than I am, strange compulsions to scramble signals and subvert computer systems, an odd affection for heavy weapons, etc. Up to you if my creators are in any way linked to the other relics being discovered there. Going to have the colour auras for emotions, short range low power antigrav instead of limbs, very Culture.

Considering what Lehon truly is, that's quite fine. If you can make it work in the game's systems, go for it.

Basically everyone will start at 30 Duty or Obligation. That allows you to take on up to 30 more of whichever you have to boost your xp and credits starting out.

Oh wow. Up to 60 personal Obligation. We are swimming in debts and IOUs. Alrighty, then, going to have to figure out who I owe a small moon to.

well, keep in mind a big debt holder here is probably the Tagge Company. They notoriously underpay and indebt their workers here, especially at Tagge Landing. I have all the cities plotted out so far. I'll show the group.

I've had a small amount of experience with Edge of the Empire, like one or two sessions, but wouldn't mind hopping in as a pilot if that works.

This looks like a promising idea; I've never seen a Dice Hosted Project before. I adore Star Wars myself, but have never even touched the new Fantasy Flight systems. My personal favorites are the D6 system and Saga edition.

Good luck with your endeavor! I hope you've got a good team to help you manage this roleplay, since Hosted Projects tend to get quite hectic. It's a big responsibility and a lot more work, yet simultaneously many times more rewarding. Definitely worth the effort.

We are still accepting more players. I've been caught up in running my Vampire LARP this week so apologies for the delay in response. I'm getting the Hosted Project setup, just need to respond to a few inquiries in the next day or so.

Pilot is viable, just remember at the start we're focusing on one world and all the stuff on it. Plenty a pilot can do with that though what with three cities, a space station and various mines, farms and encampments needing stuff.

As to the system, I like it. Its quite inclusive with how players and the GM can influence events in a scene or situation.

I'm interested in star wars in general but I've never heard, seen, it obviously partaken in any of the games listed.

An update: I'm filling out data on places and people. I'll have a charcter sheet and dice chart worked up soon too. Anyone needing help I will gladly assist as well. Its a odd system but great for telling a story with between the players and GM.

Crocodile said:
An update: I'm filling out data on places and people. I'll have a charcter sheet and dice chart worked up soon too. Anyone needing help I will gladly assist as well. Its a odd system but great for telling a story with between the players and GM.
Could you possibly name what materials are needed, if any, I don't recall seeing them but I may have missed them :c

The main thing is finding a rulebook if possible. If you don't have one, we can discuss that issue as I help with character questions, etc.

I don't have one but i can get one. I just don't know what I'm getting atm

Well, its Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion currently. Force and Destiny will be available later once its released and I've had time to process it.

Its the Fantasy Flight Star Wars RPGs they've been recently putting out as the rule set I want to use.

Heya. I love sci fi and intricate worlds, so I'm definitely interested in applying, but I'm afraid I might get disoriented since I'm new to all these systems and have very little roleplaying experience. Do you think that would be too much of a problem? And if not, would you be able to give me some guidance on what I need to know about the lore and mechancis of the system/s you're using? I'd love to learn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back