• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Twilight of the Force OOC

Main
Here
Well, the First Order would label her as a fugitive then probably show him all the pictures of the carnage "she caused" on Cantonica. From his perspective she would seem like a really bad person.

Oh and she's operating outside of the law, smuggling, stealing, things like that. She has contacts in the criminal underworld so the image the First Order conjures of her didn't exactly spring out of nowhere.

Oh and she's operating outside of the law, smuggling, stealing, things like that. She has contacts in the criminal underworld so the image the First Order conjures of her didn't exactly spring out of nowhere.
Well, the smuggling and such he wouldn't have a problem with, but the pictures of carnage she 'caused' would definitely be compelling.

I guess, to be fair, she did cause a fair amount of carnage, though. Duke Mecetti's going to be reeeeaaally mad about his house. >.>

How hard would it be to get a Resistance agent aboard the Hecate? It's an idea I've been kicking around, but I'm not sure if it's viable.

Hmmm, it tends to happen in movies but I think it's not really viable in a more realistic situation? I think you can get them on board, say, by having them send out SOS signal and be stranded in a damaged ship, and my ship will pick them up, but typically there will be armed guards around the quarter they settled in, and security cameras would be a thing on the ship. it's a combat vessel afterall

A FIrst Order agent would be easier, but I can't really think of a reason why the First Order would want to spy on Matthias. There's still a reoccurring Knight of Ren character from my last story I haven't introduced yet, though.

Hmm, maybe the First Order Security Bureau would want to get involved if Hecate managed to capture Elena? since information regarding Luke would be important for the big plan

Maybe another character? Someone who often finds themselves questioning the First Order? I know the stormtroopers were brainwashed during their training but did their fleet personnel undergo the same indoctrination?

Last edited:
I could work with that. I'm not entirely sure what role they'd have on the ship, though. Probably not a stormtrooper, maybe not a TIE pilot. Maybe someone who works in the CIC or on the bridge? Or a gunner guy or something? I really don't know anything about the military. >.>

What do you plan to have them do on the boat? If they're too obvious they'll get caught lol

I'm getting a "Romeo and Juliet" vibe from this 😂 what if the escape attempt failed and the guy got caught? They're inside the boat so it's very feasible to use the "lock door drop gas" trick from the prequel, but instead of toxic gas they use sleeping gas to keep a PG-13 rating because the FO wants to hold a public trial to further establish their legitimacy and damage the Jedi reputation, giving her the chance to try another escape

We'll have to progress the plot a bit before we get there. There's a lot that's going to happen, some surprises for both Elena and the First Order.

The Yuuzhan Vong showed up and the new common threat requires the First Order and the New Republic to form an unstable alliance to fight against?

Well, no. Not quite. >.>

Just that Elena's not the only one that survived the destruction of the temple. There's a third party and they're looking for something to increase their power. Something the First Order will find useful, and something only Elena can help them find. (It's not because she's special, she just happens to have the macguffin.)

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind me taking some liberties to help explain the sudden 180 in Maverick's behavior during the mission and also to explain how Rhaegar's sudden assignment to Shamrock happened so fast. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back