• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Spark of Rebellion

Kittens are soooooo cute >w< Have you been able to stroke them yet or are you giving them their space?

The great thing about these guys is they come from amazingly social parents and their home environment beforehand was really great. They've already been lap napping and purring up a storm. For them though, I know they're a little nervous so I let them seek out attention rather than imposing it on them ^^

Kittens are soooooo cute >w< Have you been able to stroke them yet or are you giving them their space?

The great thing about these guys is they come from amazingly social parents and their home environment beforehand was really great. They've already been lap napping and purring up a storm. For them though, I know they're a little nervous so I let them seek out attention rather than imposing it on them ^^

If we have enough Empire characters. Its been my experience that people who only play baddies tend to get bored in rps so I might ask you to make a rebel character too if you want to play an Empire char.

Room for a storm trooper?

I shall shoot you rebel scum.

Looks like we're getting a lot of empire appreciation. I'd say yes, we've had several ppl interested in empire characters.

Ok peeps, give me two days and I'll get you the link to the thread.

3 hours ago, Panzer said:

Last time  I was in a Star Wars RP I was playing as my character and I was alone as the Empire with only one other character who was a Death Trooper, and we were literally surrounded (figuratively although we were fighting others so very often) By Mandalorian bounty hunters (who were literally contracted to kill me), a former CIS Commando droid fighting for the Rebels since the Empire is an extension of the Republic, Jedi, and to top it all off a rogue sith... Yep it was hell on earth for me and my other counterpart.

3 hours ago, Panzer said:

But also its good to see that we have some more rebel scum haters.

Looks like we're getting a lot of empire appreciation. I'd say yes, we've had several ppl interested in empire characters.

Ok peeps, give me two days and I'll get you the link to the thread.

Last time  I was in a Star Wars RP I was playing as my character and I was alone as the Empire with only one other character who was a Death Trooper, and we were literally surrounded (figuratively although we were fighting others so very often) By Mandalorian bounty hunters (who were literally contracted to kill me), a former CIS Commando droid fighting for the Rebels since the Empire is an extension of the Republic, Jedi, and to top it all off a rogue sith... Yep it was hell on earth for me and my other counterpart.

But also its good to see that we have some more rebel scum haters.

This is pretty cool. I had not even given it a thought of people playing as Empire characters. It would make some REALLY interesting conflict for those who are playing Rebels. :D

This is pretty cool. I had not even given it a thought of people playing as Empire characters. It would make some REALLY interesting conflict for those who are playing Rebels. :D

Especially since I have a character who is an Imperial Security Bureau Lieutenant in charge of a mostly undercover cell. Although she definitely will ruthlessly lay down the law upon the rebels in the White uniform when it is time to strike. Also considering the fact that lore surrounding the Death Troopers was expanded, I may consider making a Special Ops unit Death Trooper in charge of a squad. To be used when Imperial Intelligence needs him.

Never mind. I just saw. So, I have a force-sensative Twi'lek who's good with machines. Or I could use my Zabrak brothers. One's a medic who used to serve the Republic Army and the other's a bounty hunter/ smuggler whose loyalty is determined by the number of credits he's offered. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two options, so what do you think would be more interesting for the plot you have in mind?

Never mind. I just saw. So, I have a force-sensative Twi'lek who's good with machines. Or I could use my Zabrak brothers. One's a medic who used to serve the Republic Army and the other's a bounty hunter/ smuggler whose loyalty is determined by the number of credits he's offered. I'm having a hard time deciding between the two options, so what do you think would be more interesting for the plot you have in mind?

The brothers sound really cool, but that's just my opinion ^^ they're your characters. If you do pick the force user you need to submit a paragraph writing sample to me via pm. A sort of quality control on the super-human characters.

The brothers sound really cool, but that's just my opinion ^^ they're your characters. If you do pick the force user you need to submit a paragraph writing sample to me via pm. A sort of quality control on the super-human characters.

I think I will go with the brothers, just because it'll be fun playing them during this time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back