• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Spark of Rebellion

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter

1280px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png

The Spark of Rebellion

Rogue-Squadron-II.jpg
9 years after the end of the clone wars the Empire is well established. It has been hard at work building on the infrastructure of the republic and stretching out far and beyond central space to claim the vast resources in the outer systems. Slavery, extortion and bloodshed have been the main employs of its success. Oppression is everywhere as the subjugated people scramble to fill impossible orders and satiate the Empire’s lust for material and labour for its growing fleets.

Some already have great cause to hate the Empire, and slowly their temperance is being bent far beyond its capacity. Soon it will snap.

I have seen this, or, I have felt it, in the life energy that connects us all. I do not know how many of my brethren are left, but I suspect they are very few. The Force however, cannot be quelled in the bodies of living beings by simply eliminating bloodlines. No, it resurfaces for there must always be balance to it. It is time to look for others, and gather those who have not the power, but the wish to protect it. The will to resist lies in every one of those crushed under the weight of our new Empire all it needs…is a spark.

~~~

I know there are probably a few Star Wars rps going right now, this one is for the rebels out there. The Empire is just moving into the full swing of its control and no rebel factions have yet made an outright declaration against the Empire. This will be the beginnings of rebellion. A rag-tag team of pilots, saboteurs, splicers, spies and just plain old street brawlers banding together to stick it to the Empire in increasingly bigger ways. Some among them will be force sensitive, but they won’t know it, not until it is revealed to them by the jedi hidden at the heart of this story.

@zCrookedz @Tanfam

Last edited by a moderator:
If we have enough Empire characters. Its been my experience that people who only play baddies tend to get bored in rps so I might ask you to make a rebel character too if you want to play an Empire char.

If we have enough Empire characters. Its been my experience that people who only play baddies tend to get bored in rps so I might ask you to make a rebel character too if you want to play an Empire char.

It'll be fine if we don't have enough! I always tend to find a way to get one of my characters involved. I have a character who is a member of the Imperial Security Bureau, she tends to get a lot of action and I am also pretty patient as a person.

Well Crook, I know you don't do weekends, and I've got plans myself. Saturday is finally the day the kittens are ready to come to us! I get kittens tomorrow! <3

So it will be next week if it happens. Hopefully in the beginning of it.

Just gonna ask this, before I do anything-

Do you mind if I use Raxus Prime?

Just gonna ask this, before I do anything-

Do you mind if I use Raxus Prime?

Wookipedia is telling me that's not a character but a planet.

I'm gonna say no canon characters for this one, but how would you use a planet?

@SilverFlight

Well, the Sith Character I use, uses that place. If you wish, you can send me a PM, and I can tell you about the character. Clear up any issues before I make a fool of myself.

I was thinking old, I don't think much changes between the two until after episode IV, V and VI and this story takes place before that.

I just thought the difference might be relevant regarding the beginning of the rebellion since in Bloodlines of the New EU Leia is the one who primarily founds the rebellion. 

Coolio!! Kittens are so awesome, congrats!!

Just got them! Like, an hour ago. They didn't hide as I thought they would. They were nervous but ran around poking their noses into everything. In the span of 20 minutes they managed to find the cat tree we built, get onto the tv shelf and somehow one ended up in the laundry basket. They've settled now, into a little plush house and they're sleeping peacefully.

I just thought the difference might be relevant regarding the beginning of the rebellion since in Bloodlines of the New EU Leia is the one who primarily founds the rebellion. 

This is just before the official foundation of the rebellion, and I wasn't going to have much contact with canon characters, I think we'll be safe.

Just got them! Like, an hour ago. They didn't hide as I thought they would. They were nervous but ran around poking their noses into everything. In the span of 20 minutes they managed to find the cat tree we built, get onto the tv shelf and somehow one ended up in the laundry basket. They've settled now, into a little plush house and they're sleeping peacefully.

Kittens are soooooo cute >w< Have you been able to stroke them yet or are you giving them their space?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back